• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Something received

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To be honest, releasing new story updates each month through a F2P mobile game was a good idea in theory. Smartphones are so widespread, and if you only care about the story then you could breeze through without spending a dime. Shame its P2P elements have completely overshadowed that.

But hey, how about that story update? Still think Ava's the murderer and Brain's a plant.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
To be honest, releasing new story updates each month through a F2P mobile game was a good idea in theory. Smartphones are so widespread, and if you only care about the story then you could breeze through without spending a dime. Shame its P2P elements have completely overshadowed that.

But hey, how about that story update? Still think Ava's the murderer and Brain's a plant.
I still wonder if the MoM knew that this was going to happen, seeing as how Luxu tells the rest of the Foretellers that she served her purpose.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Has it ever been confirmed if Vanitas was EXCLUSIVELY an entity born from Ventus' darkness, or did Xehanort split and then on the outside Vanitas started accumulating darkness from outside Ven and then finished his form?

Actuallly, yes.

Vanitas in BBS said:
I released them in all the worlds I could, hoping to lure you away from home and isolate you from your Master. We needed to make you stronger. The Unversed were the perfect opponents. And better yet, no matter how many times you defeat them, their negativity flows right back into me.

Slain Unversed makes Vanitas stronger; however, if you're referring to his physical attributes looking like Sora, then no. Not until Ventus connected to Sora.

What if the "Darkness" are the original Seekers of Darkness? What if my "humans-not-humans" he meant something along the lines of what Xehanort had done: changed from heart to heart?

Well the Unversed were retconned at some point (along with Heartless), so maybe?

All of this is a nice thought process.

It ties well into my theory I'm working on that The Master is really Ventus all grown up.

Still think Ava's the murderer and Brain's a plant.

Brain was questioning what would happen if someone attempted to change what was written in the book, would the Master have accounted for it. It may be logical to think that the book will change along with whatever external forces changing the events.

e.g. Originally Brain killed Strelitzia and took the BoP. This was written in the book.
Something changed, and now Ava killed her and gave Brain the book. The book will change to say that that event happened.

The book itself is still in a paradox state temporally (as Union Cross is still going). That makes whatever it says still open to change. Going along with my theory that Ven is MoM, then it would suit Darkness to be the killer.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actuallly, yes.

Slain Unversed makes Vanitas stronger; however, if you're referring to his physical attributes looking like Sora, then no. Not until Ventus connected to Sora.

Well the Unversed were retconned at some point (along with Heartless), so maybe?

It ties well into my theory I'm working on that The Master is really Ventus all grown up.

Brain was questioning what would happen if someone attempted to change what was written in the book, would the Master have accounted for it. It may be logical to think that the book will change along with whatever external forces changing the events.

e.g. Originally Brain killed Strelitzia and took the BoP. This was written in the book.
Something changed, and now Ava killed her and gave Brain the book. The book will change to say that that event happened.

The book itself is still in a paradox state temporally (as Union Cross is still going). That makes whatever it says still open to change. Going along with my theory that Ven is MoM, then it would suit Darkness to be the killer.

The key point I'm trying to draw attention to isn't the book but the note with all the names of the Union leaders on it. Ava gave that to Brain for the purpose of sending a message that someone as clever as he is would be able to figure out. She and MoM are the only ones who have ever laid eyes on that list, and it's very likely that Brain's name is not actually on it. When he sees that, he has to wonder why that is and what happened to the real leader Strelitzia. The natural conclusion would be that someone with knowledge of the Union leaders' identities had disposed of her, and only one person is capable of that at this time.

That's just how I see it anyways. I'm not really considering Darkness at the moment because they're currently irrelevant to the murderer subplot.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The key point I'm trying to draw attention to isn't the book but the note with all the names of the Union leaders on it. Ava gave that to Brain for the purpose of sending a message that someone as clever as he is would be able to figure out. She and MoM are the only ones who have ever laid eyes on that list, and it's very likely that Brain's name is not actually on it. When he sees that, he has to wonder why that is and what happened to the real leader Strelitzia. The natural conclusion would be that someone with knowledge of the Union leaders' identities had disposed of her, and only one person is capable of that at this time.

That's just how I see it anyways. I'm not really considering Darkness at the moment because they're currently irrelevant to the murderer subplot.
So either the MoM or Ava killed her?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

That would depend on whether the page the note is written on is from the book. If so, it would be subject to change along with the events changing the book.

I actually agree that Ava is the killer, but if Ven is the Master, then darkness wouldn't be a stretch.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So either the MoM or Ava killed her?

MoM wanted Strelitzia to be a Union leader, so no.

That would depend on whether the page the note is written on is from the book. If so, it would be subject to change along with the events changing the book.

Ava's comment implies there's something off about that list, so if was on a page from the Book and the list changed to adapt to new events, there would be nothing out of the ordinary.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ava's comment implies there's something off about that list, so if was on a page from the Book and the list changed to adapt to new events, there would be nothing out of the ordinary.

If she saw the list before it changed, it would cause alarm, because it's now her memory. We know that people react when memories are altered.

By giving it to Brain (before or after it changed), she's basically testing the theory out for herself. I hope that's the case, because it gives Ava autonomy. In a story about unchangeable fates, it gives a character a sense of life within a story she's trapped in.

yuyayuzu

Awards
Does Ava show the note of the list of union leaders to Brain? Assuming that Brain is indeed chosen and Ava is not lying, shouldn't Brain have known all the real union leaders meaning he should know there is one fake leader inside? Well, he did say that he will open the book as little as possible.

Sorry, I didn't see the post from Sign above. Yeah, I am wondering about that too.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Ok, guys...what if Darkness is actually Ava using a secret identity in an attempt to fight the Master's program?
She does have an illusion power as shown when she transformed into one of the other Foretellers eons ago in the story, so it's not off the table that she's using it again.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Ok, guys...what if Darkness is actually Ava using a secret identity in an attempt to fight the Master's program?
She does have an illusion power as shown when she transformed into one of the other Foretellers eons ago in the story, so it's not off the table that she's using it again.
mind = blown, you guys are right. But what if Ava is actually masquerading as one of the Foretellers right now? :eek:

Back