• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Shift Pride & Meeting ??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Depends on what book you mean.
Of the green rulebook there exists five copies, one for each Dandelion leader. They're seen lying on the table when Ephemer, Blaine, Ven and Skuld are discussing things.

Of the Book of Prophecies there is assumed to be only one copy left, but we don't know who has it yet.
According to the Master of Masters only one of the five kids should have the Book of Prophecies and it should be a secret to the other four.
The book Blaine was looking into for creating the spirits was lying there in broad daylight though and the other four all saw Blaine ripping a page from it.

Oh, ok, I have a lot of confusion in my head regarding this matter.

Please no, that'd strip away any humanity that Elrena had, and make her very one dimensional.

You can't really say this without knowing a possible motive for the murder.
I doubt she would have murdered her on a whim, so whatever reason she might've had for doing it could be born out of some emotional issue, which is humanizing in a way. It's really ugly to think about it, but killing another out of desire (maybe she really wanted to be chosen as one of the leaders) is very human-like.
And I don't think it would make her one dimensional as much as make her character consistent, just as it wouldn't make Lauriam one dimensional.

I certainly prefer it over a random heel turn Ventus out of nowhere, just for the sake of the shock.

radiantmemories

Slight deviation from the topic, but is there a place on here where all the Union X translations are? I'm wondering because there are a few people who I wanted to get caught up on the story (and also so I can have a link to post to help people when they hear something about Union X and wonder what the heck is going on.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Please no, that'd strip away any humanity that Elrena had, and make her very one dimensional.

Hah? One-dimensional would only be a thing if the character is just doing it all "for teh evulz" and similar things. A character doesn't need to have an entirely different or opposite personality to become a multi-dimensional character.
The character in question can be a shifty and/or latently "evil" character from the start which just escalates the further the story goes.
As Darkos said, that is called character consistency, not being one dimensional.

yeah, completely forget about that scene . but i think pass to someone seems reasonable enough,

Like said, it depends on the overall motive of the killer.
It is also possible that the killer took Strelitzia's book and passed it on to someone else who isn't aware that the intended holder of this book was murdered and thus is an unwitting pawn of the killer who continues to scheme from the outside.

We know Lady Ava had illusion powers that allow her to impersonate other people but it isn't impossible that there are more people with that ability including Strelitzia's killer.
So if he/she posed as Lady Ava the person given Strelitzia's book wouldn't even get any reason to be suspicious.

Oh, ok, I have a lot of confusion in my head regarding this matter.

You can't really say this without knowing a possible motive for the murder.
I doubt she would have murdered her on a whim, so whatever reason she might've had for doing it could be born out of some emotional issue, which is humanizing in a way. It's really ugly to think about it, but killing another out of desire (maybe she really wanted to be chosen as one of the leaders) is very human-like.
And I don't think it would make her one dimensional as much as make her character consistent, just as it wouldn't make Lauriam one dimensional.

I certainly prefer it over a random heel turn Ventus out of nowhere, just for the sake of the shock.

Understandable as Ux, just as Browser Chi and Unchained before it, likes to pile up mystery over mystery yet not providing many clear answers.

That's also a plausible and possible explanation among several others, which is actually one of the more interesting parts of the possible riddle.
As I said above, the one dimensional accusation really doesn't fit here since it is not a requirement for a multi-dimensional character to have completely opposite personalities in different stages of their lives.

Ugh, from what is shown of Ven in this very update he seems to be consistent with his usual characterization so I too think a turn to cold-blooded murderer would be too random and out of left field, even for Nomura and his knack for shock twists.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Certainly does paint an interesting scenario if Strelitzia is Lauriam’s sister, especially if that CoM Nobody theory is accurate.

Brain does a decent bit of talking here and I feel like his personality is starting to solidify, if that makes sense.

Update: Subbed video is exporting but I have literally stayed up all night, see you in 1.5 hours for the Friday updates ;____;

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Does this make Blaine a prime suspect as the murderer again then?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
do you think think xehanort mange to convice lauriam that he can return his sister if he helps get kingdom hearts

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Certainly does paint an interesting scenario if Strelitzia is Lauriam’s sister, especially if that CoM Nobody theory is accurate.

Brain does a decent bit of talking here and I feel like his personality is starting to solidify, if that makes sense.

Update: Subbed video is exporting but I have literally stayed up all night, see you in 1.5 hours for the Friday updates ;____;

Indeed.

Eugh, must be a tough ride then.
Many thanks for all the effort that is put in behind the scenes. ^__^

d oyou think think xehanort mange to convice lauriam that he can return his sister if he helps get kingdom hearts

It would certainly be in-character for Xehanort to make such a "promise" to get people working for him. The main question would actually be if Lauriam is dumb enough to believe anything that old fart says.

After all, the whole first Organisation was based on the (false) promise that Xemnas could grant the other Nobodies a heart and as Marluxia he already tried to betray and take over that one.

Interestingly, Saix' and Axel's plan on turning against the Organisation was also based on the premise of the fact that Xemnas isn't trustworthy, so maybe we'll see Saix/Isa working with Marluxia/Lauriam this time around.

It remains to be seen how many of his vessels Xehanort can directly control at once but maybe getting strained is eventually one of the factors that will help bring him down.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;hp5UopFGFsk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp5UopFGFsk[/video]

Sdog

Awards
Now idk if there's something that would instantly debunk this though at this point we'll see. Anyone else see Nomura fitting in that Lauriam and Elrena have a plan that involves Ven connecting back to CoM and Castle Oblivion?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Now idk if there's something that would instantly debunk this though at this point we'll see. Anyone else see Nomura fitting in that Lauriam and Elrena have a plan that involves Ven connecting back to CoM and Castle Oblivion?

Well, Ventus being located inside Castle Oblivion is supposed to be a highly guarded secret and while Xehanort had a suspicion (as had Xemnas) it is shown in 0.2 that he had to try and manipulate Aqua in order to get confirmation.

Terra also mentions in 0.2 that Xehanort is trying to "get" Ventus.

Now if Lauriam and Elrena are into this part too the main questions would be 1st how did they get the knowledge where to search and 2nd why do they put in all that effort?

In KH 2 Final Mix Xigbar also mentions the "second chamber where the "other friend" sleeps" to Zexion and how Xemnas is after it so it is not entirely impossible that they might have gotten the information from somewhere within the frist Organisation.
On the other hand Saix (who's second in command) and Axel know only about "the chamber" but not what it contains.

Is this now turning into nearly everyone is going after Ventus?
Makes one wonder what could possibly be so special about him?
Is Nomura now trying to build him up as the exact opposite to Sora's "ordinary boy"-moniker?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I suddenly had a thought, maybe that's how he manipulated Namine so easily? Namine and Strelitzia are quite similar in their behavior. Even their story a little. Marly almost always knew exactly what to say to get Namine to do terrible things.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Thanks for the translations Goldpanner and Sign.

The biggest takeaway from this is that Lauriam expected Strelitzia to be part of the Dandelions, so that means that the both of them knew each other. He then wants to use the power of data to see where Strelitzia was last.

Cut to him seeing Elrena, and querying her about Strelizia. I really hope next months cutscene is Daybreak Town so we can get further context as to who Strelitzia is friends with.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Now I wonder if the hooded person from the KHUX artwork next to Lauriam is Elrena (btw personally I liked Elenar more, but meh)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Now I wonder if the hooded person from the KHUX artwork next to Lauriam is Elrena (btw personally I liked Elenar more, but meh)

Could certainly be possible as if I remember correctly they're both holding a flower.
If Lauriam is Strelitzia's brother and Elrena possibly her best friend there would be an immediate connection.

Sdog

Awards
Now if Lauriam and Elrena are into this part too the main questions would be 1st how did they get the knowledge where to search and 2nd why do they put in all that effort?

Is this now turning into nearly everyone is going after Ventus?
Makes one wonder what could possibly be so special about him?
Is Nomura now trying to build him up as the exact opposite to Sora's "ordinary boy"-moniker?

Definitely don't even wanna take the shot at any of that. I can only say maybe time will tell? At this point I don't even know anymore. It would be quite the amount of ass pulling to barely pulloff but somehow I can see Nomura making it happen.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Great to have Larxene's real name, but this better be the last time an Org. XIII member is from UX. If Demyx and Luxord just so happen to be from here too, then I'm gonna break some faces.

That ambiguity, tho. Lauriam is the flower guy and the strelitzia is a type of flower. There's also the Nobody Marly uses in his boss battle that's been theorized to be Strelly, but I say it'd make more sense if Elrena is the sibling given the theme of Frozen being sisterly love.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I want Lauriam, Elrena, and Strelitzia to be our first two girl, one guy trio. Lol. I think it would be incredible if Marluxia and Larxene’s goal all along was to bring Strelitzia back. Since her heart probably went into to the real Kingdom Hearts, that could explain why they’re aiding Xehanort now. Also, in the latest screenshots, Marluxia said he loves seeing family reunited. Maybe his statement connects to this somehow.

ImVentus

Awards
But we never saw her interact with anyone in her early appearance? she mention that she had met many wielders, but not one that made her feel as comfortable as (player) Of course they could just tweak on the story after 1 whole year of filler and add in a random BF.
Since it doesn't matter anyway, when they're making everything up as they go along.

Kinda silly though, that everyone on Twitter are now confused with this sister aspect. Connecting to Lauriam .. (cough) .. Marluxia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back