• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Shift Pride & Meeting ??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Story Update

I suppose so, but 90% of the other characters all have blue eyes so I doubt the average person noticed something like that lol. Their hair is still strikingly different. I feel like I would need to see a 3d model of Striletzia to really compare since everyone in UX has same face.
But they AREN'T blue, they're sort of a seafoam green. She and Larxene are some of the only characters with green eyes, and as far as I'm aware they're the only two with that sort of green-turqoise coloration.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I just choked. Why is this game attacking us?

IDK but if you were wondering why PVP are data battles and not legit battles, they just explained it!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

But they AREN'T blue, they're sort of a seafoam green. She and Larxene are some of the only characters with green eyes, and as far as I'm aware they're the only two with that sort of green-turqoise coloration.

Also, Larxene’s foudre are the same color as the strelitzia flower. Nomura’s playing a different kind of game.

IDK but if you were wondering why PVP are data battles and not legit battles, they just explained it!

Damn, Nomura. He really isn’t going to leave anything unexplained, is he? I’m looking forward to the explanation and it definitely seems like this data theme will be tied to the new world.

Leaferian

Awards

Also, Larxene’s foudre are the same color as the strelitzia flower. Nomura’s playing a different kind of game.
...AND A FISTFUL OF THEM LOOK LIKE THE BLOOMS HOLY FRELL.

Woooooaaaaah

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

As a MASSIVE Larxene fan for years (because she's best girl with a different personality), my crops are growing, my skin is clear, the sun is shining...

I always found Larxene's eyes to be of a robin egg blue color. Still blue/turquoise-ish. It's definitely a color only she possessed, it has a unique shade.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

...AND A FISTFUL OF THEM LOOK LIKE THE BLOOMS HOLY FRELL.

Woooooaaaaah

It also gives a lot more weight to Marluxia’s Specter having some of the motifs seen in Strelitzia’s design. It’s kind of crazy how this is tying together.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;pVmSt7MkNK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmSt7MkNK8[/video]

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So Larxene is Strelitzia's older sister? Well that explains why she was chosen for Arendelle.

I'm a bit iffy on Larxene coming for the age of fairy tales tbh. It feels redundant after the shocking twist that came with Marluxia.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I just want you to know that a big part of this cutscene is spent with the Union Leaders arguing about PVP.

Heh, so my initial assumption was true.
I guess that some of the leaders are not thrilled to have it around, possible due to Keyblade Wielders battling each other is a sensitive subject due to the War just having happened and the danger of creating similar situations to it could inadvertently trigger some of the buried memories of the tragedy which the normal wielders are supposed to forget.

Damn, Nomura. He really isn’t going to leave anything unexplained, is he? I’m looking forward to the explanation and it definitely seems like this data theme will be tied to the new world.

It's entirely possible that the whole "Unchained Realm" is a data construct rather than in the Realm of Sleep. In X[chi] Lady Ava did mention that "the world" the Dandelions would move to is different to the one they're used to and people moving from a physical world to a data one has been a thing since the KH 2 Prologue with Roxas.
Space Paranoids works on the same principle and the Mirage Arena in BBS also works with Data projections and "stored" stuff.

Books can serve as a data store or be turned into accessible data as seen in Re: Coded so the "fail safe" to ensure light survives somehow is to having a "back up server" in form of a magical book.
The scene with the new Coaty and Maleficent also hints more towards data than Realm of Sleep but knowing Nomura he might even do yet another inception-style thing like perhaps an enclosed collection of data-worlds hidden in the Realm of Sleep or something.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Whoa, so not only did I predict that Lauriam would meet Larxene's somebody, but that she'd be called Elenar (which is close to Elrenar).

Also gives context as to why she's in Arendelle.

ImVentus

Awards
Finally!
After a whole year and nearly 2 months of filler, things are focused on the story I wanted to continue.
So I can say for sure that I like Ven stepping out of his comfort zone, even though he goes back and forth. It's better than nothing.

I barely knew Strelitizia, so I can't really feel much other than that her character was killed off way too soon. Larxene joining in on the Dandelion story, depends entirely on how they handle her character.
Darn it! I wanted Lauriam to have somewhat good qualities. Would make me very dissapointed if he was just written as a evil schemer from his introduction in this Union X storyline.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m trying so hard to not be bitter about these updates not coming to Global before KH3. This gives huge context to Larxene being in Arendelle and it’s a shame not everyone will have the full effect when they play.

yuyayuzu

Awards
Rough translation:

ephemera: ....
skuld: what's the problem?
ephemera: ooh.
blaine: what's today's topic? I'm busy dealing with reviewing books ( I'm sure there is better translation than mine )
ephemera: I will finish this as soon as possible
ven: Lauriam isn't here, is he?
blaine: yeah, lauriam will be absent today
ven: eh?
skuld: Is that okay?
ephemera: yeah, I hope that we five can decide things together
blaine: He said that he will agree on ephemera's decision no matter what the topic is
ephemera: eh?
blaine: He told me to deliver that message
blaine: Very trusted, ain;t ya leader?
Ephemera: Everybody are the leaders here

Continuation:
Blaine: Well, let's just get on with the topic
Ephemera: Okay
Ephemera: I think everyone here have gotten this rule-book when the dandelion leaders are selected
Ephemera: So I want to discuss is the thing called "shift pride" that is written in the book
Skuld: Oh, about that
Blaine: It's about the fight between keyblade wielders, isn't it? Is there any problem with that?
Ven: Keyblade Wielders fight with each other?
Ephemera: Ven, didn't you read the book?
Ven: I have read it but I don;t know that it means this
Blaine: Isn't it just something like a race? I think recreation is needed so why not? And you know, that is the rule anyway
ephemera: umm.....

Blaine: Well, let's just get on with the topic
Ephemera: Okay
Ephemera: I think everyone here have gotten this rule-book when the dandelion leaders are selected
Ephemera: So I want to discuss is the thing called "shift pride" that is written in the book
Skuld: Oh, about that
Blaine: It's about the fight between keyblade wielders, isn't it? Is there any problem with that?
Ven: Keyblade Wielders fight with each other?
Ephemera: Ven, didn't you read the book?
Ven: I have read it but I don;t know that it means this
Blaine: Isn't it just something like a race? I think recreation is needed so why not? And you know, that is the rule anyway
ephemera: umm.....

Ven: I disagree
Blaine: It's quite rare for Ven to express his opinion first like this
Ven: Because I don't like we keyblade wielders have to point keyblade towards each other even if that is just a race
Skuld: ( remembers the scene before and I will just skip translating this) I also disagree. I just have a bad feeling about this
Blaine: Now it;s 2 vs 1. It's up to ephemera now
Ephemera: I...
Ephemera:I think of obeying the rule
Ven , Skuld : (That's) , (Ephemera!)
Blaine: With Lauriam agreeing with Ephemera, time to dismiss

Ephemera: Wait first, Blaine
Blaine: umm?
Ephemera: We will obey the rules but we will not let keyblade wielders fight with each other
Ephemera: The world we experience here is in another space that is created from the previous data
Ephemera: And at that time, the person also will become data and enters that world
Ephemera: and that means personal data will be registered as well.
Blaine: I see, so It's like that

Ven: Huh? Like what?
Ephemera: The opponent will become the registered data not the keyblade wielder himself/herself
Ephemera: And that means that the hearts of keyblade wielders won't clash
Blaine: And this follows the rule of the books as well, right?
Ephemera: Yeah
Ven: Impressive
Skuld: Um, I think it will be fine if it is like this
Blaine: By the way, how can you come up with great idea like this?
Blaine: You don't seem like a person like that at all
Ephemera: How cruel of you
Ephemera: But yeah, thanks to Lauriam that I have an idea like this
Blaine: Lauriam?
Ephemera: Few days ago,...

Lauriam: What's up? You seems troubled
Ephemera: Oh, Lauriam
Ephemera: Well, It's about the shift pride written in the book
Lauriam: oh, about that
Ephemera: I think it will be dangerous for keyblade wielders to fight with each other even it is just a race
Ephemera: But we will have to obey the rules
Ephemera: I wonder why Lady ava let us do something like this
Lauriam: umm ....
Lauriam: Maybe for something like a break for once in a while?
Ephemera: What an irresponsible answer
Lauriam: Now, now , finally smile
Lauriam: It's better if you don;t think too hard
Ephemera: Yeah, you're right. I think I have become too nervous since I have become the leader
Ephemera: Thanks, Lauriam
Lauriam: Nah, it's okay

Lauriam: We 5 are comrades that shares the same secret
Ephemera: Where are you going ?
Lauriam: After the keyblade war, the people there will be in the world that is created from data and that means the data of the people will also be registered, right?
Lauriam: I have someone that I want to find which I think she should be joining the dandelion but cannot find her anywhere
Lauriam: So instead, I will search the data
Ephemera: I see, that's a worrying situation
Ephemera: Oh, should I help you?
Lauriam: It's okay, it's just my personal problem so I will solve it by myself
Skuld: Searching for someone
Ven: I wonder who it is
Blaine: Since he doesn;t want people to touch the topic too much, let just it be until he want to discuss with us himself
SKuld: Okay
Ephemera: Let's just leave it like that but since this idea is thanks to Lauriam I hope Lauriam is here as well

Lauriam: Are you Elane?
ELane: Yeah
Lauriam: About sister
Lauriam: I want to ask something related to Strelitiza

Last edited:

yuyayuzu

Awards
Pardon me if the translation seems strange. I cannot find suitable words for some part

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if the reference to pride might have something to do with the Master of Masters and the Box, considering X Super was on the box and superbia means pride.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Blaine said:
Isn't it just something like a race? I think recreation is needed so why not? And you know, that is the rule anyway
This reminds me somehow of the story of Dissidia NT with the concept of energy born from battle being used to stabilize/create a world.
Also lol, on Blaine out of all emphasizing that it is "the rule" when he was the first to toy with the idea to disregard or at least flexible interpretation of the rules.

Blaine said:
It's quite rare for Ven to express his opinion first like this

Perhaps he's taking your advice to heart, Mr. "grow-a-backbone"? ;P

Ventus said:
Because I don't like we keyblade wielders have to point keyblade towards each other even if that is just a race

Yup, totally fits the sweet guy, and maybe that's why you always wield your own blade backwards?
Because you don't want to "point it" at others?

Skuld said:
I also disagree. I just have a bad feeling about this

Err, wrong franchise m'lady.
Gosh, if that is the actual translation it's Nomura again fanboying about Star Wars, lol.

It also seems there being two "factions" in development, with Blaine and Lauriam forming one while Skuld and Ven form the other with Ephemer caught in the middle and always forced to be the tip on the scales, which does not seem to sit well with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back