• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Shift Pride & Meeting ??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
So the Killer would have to be one of the new Leaders right?

If Strezilia is Lauriam's sister I feel like we could cross Lauriam off the list but its still possible he could've killed his own sister as dark that may seem.

Brain is pretty sketchy and it wouldn't surprise me if he was the killer.

Now it would surprise me if Ephemera, Skuld or Ven is the killer. They all seem pretty pure to me but we know that Ventus at least has darkness within him, when Xehanort made Vanitas out of Ven's Darkness, there was more Darkness than light.

Ephemera had an interest in the Book of Prophicies when talking to Ava but now it wouldn't make sense for him or Skuld to replace Strezilia because I'm pretty sure Ava made them leaders, I know she at least made Ephemera a leader but I don't recall if Skuld was made a leader. Could they have still killed Strezilia after being made leader? Maybe.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The timing of events is a little off, but what about Brain being the killer?

At this point I think Lauriam is the red herring and Brain is the shady one who might've at least set up the murder.
He's sketchy AF and the fact that his face is always partially hidden does not bode well.
Also he's not even trying not to be suspicious and ruthless anymore.

ImVentus

Awards
It seems very obvious that Blaine has something planned. He's playing with the other members trust and is very proactive. But I notice that whenever someone confronts his beliefs, he reacts rather quickly and isn't as cool and laid back. But who knows. Maybe that's just his character as a whole, with misleading intentions.

Funny enough, in Everglow's translated video, Lauriam says "I came to ask about sister, Strelitzia."
Which leaves this as very vague and debatable.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was reminded today that Strelitzia's room is covered in plants:

hzJh42J.jpg

It seems very obvious that Blaine has something planned. He's playing with the other members trust and is very proactive. But I notice that whenever someone confronts his beliefs, he reacts rather quickly and isn't as cool and laid back. But who knows. Maybe that's just his character as a whole, with misleading intentions.

Funny enough, in Everglow's translated video, Lauriam says "I came to ask about sister, Strelitzia."
Which leaves this as very vague and debatable.

Everglow refused to commit to a pronoun, so he settled for broken English. Can't say I blame him considering the kerfuffle this has turned into.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The timing of events is a little off, but what about Brain being the killer?

Definitely also still on the table.
Like said, the only ones that can be definitely ruled out are Skuld and Ephemer because we know where they were at the given time.

So the Killer would have to be one of the new Leaders right?

If Strezilia is Lauriam's sister I feel like we could cross Lauriam off the list but its still possible he could've killed his own sister as dark that may seem.

Brain is pretty sketchy and it wouldn't surprise me if he was the killer.

Now it would surprise me if Ephemera, Skuld or Ven is the killer. They all seem pretty pure to me but we know that Ventus at least has darkness within him, when Xehanort made Vanitas out of Ven's Darkness, there was more Darkness than light.

Ephemera had an interest in the Book of Prophicies when talking to Ava but now it wouldn't make sense for him or Skuld to replace Strezilia because I'm pretty sure Ava made them leaders, I know she at least made Ephemera a leader but I don't recall if Skuld was made a leader. Could they have still killed Strezilia after being made leader? Maybe.

Not absolutely.
The new leaders didn't know before the first meeting at the Keyblade Graveyard who the other four leaders would be, yet Strelitzia's assailant had to know she is one if the goal was really to just replace her instead of i.e. just preventing her from telling the Player Avatar something they aren't supposed to know.
I didn't spend much thought on it up to now, but re-watching the cutscenes in Strelitzia's house her Chirithy seems to be very worried for some reason about her intention to warn the Player Avatar and/or recruiting them to the Dandelions.
Chirithy: "But Master Ava told you not to say a word to anyone."
Strelitzia: "I'm gonna recruit him to the Dandelions. I won't say a word about anything else. Good night!"
Chirithy: "I'm not sure I like this!!"

It's also a little weird that her own Chirithy seems to have second thoughts about her qualification as a leader, voicing them right after directing her towards where the Chirithy thinks he saw the Player Avatar:
The next morning, Strelitzia is waiting for Player, when suddenly Chirithy says he saw him/her. They go to where Chirithy saw the Player.
Chirithy: "She… a Union Leader… really?"

Then there is the actual assault and Chirithy claiming it is all his fault?
Why? Because he doubted her? Because he lead her to this location in the first place?
They enter a house, but nobody is inside.
Chirithy: "Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me."
Strelitzia: "Helloo! Is anyone here?"
Chirithy: "I guess I was wrong."
Strelitzia: "Well, it was worth a shot. I'll head back to the Fountain Square.
Chirithy: "Okay. I'll keep searching."
Chirithy: "Hm?"
Strelitzia: "What?"

We hear a Keyblade strike someone. (this was cut out in the GLOBAL version for some reason!!) Strelitzia and Chirithy are on the ground, her book next to her. The attacker takes her book and wanders off.
Chirithy: "Why...? Strelitzia…"
Strelitzia slowly gets up and hugs her Chirithy.
Chirithy: "I'm sorry. This is all my fault..."
Maybe I'm seeing things but maybe Strelitzia specifically trying to aid Player is another reason or the actual reason why she had to disappear.

---

Everyone has darkness within them, that's not really a definite criteria.

When Xehanort made Vanitas that is not only after whatever disaster happens that leads to Ventus landed in his hands in the first place which could further fuel Ven's Darkness, it is also not true that there was more Darkness than Light in terms of quantity. The part of Ventus' heart that is missing symbolized by his cracked Awakening station is roughly a quarter and about that part Xehanort writes in his reports that Vanitas took more of Ven's heart than he was supposed to thus further weakening Ventus who was already in peril due to having been nearly mauled by a bunch of Neoshadows.

It is a given however that Ven's darkness was rather deep due to already experienced trauma which most likely stems from both his experiences in the X-era including having to witness the war and deal with possible survivor's guilt as well as whatever "training" Xehanort put him through beforehand.

This all isn't really an indicator for a capacity of intentional murder though as Ventus seems to dislike fighting and only resort to violence if he must as seen in this newest update when he objects to the PvP-feature.

Ephemer and Skuld can be ruled out at least as those actually doing the strike that does Strelitzia in as we know they were at different locations when it happened.
Ephemer was already in the Unchained realm to set things up and Skuld was with the Player.
It doesn't rule out one of them "ordering" the deed yet just like Ven, their personalities and outlook do not really fit such a drastic measure.
Blaine is definitely still suspicious and out of the new Union leaders he is practically the one we know the least about after Lauriam.

At this point I think Lauriam is the red herring and Brain is the shady one who might've at least set up the murder.
He's sketchy AF and the fact that his face is always partially hidden does not bode well.

Possible, but I won't decisively rule out Lauriam yet nor settle on Blaine as the definite culprit.

Is he really ruthless or has he just a more pragmatic stance compared to i.e. Ven and Skuld?

I agree though that his behavior comes over as somewhat shady if not even partially manipulative as he seems to not only be the one to most quickly agree to implement things right away he also plays this whole "Ephemer is the leader"-mantra up a tad too often for my taste.
It comes over sometimes as if he's subtly trying to put Ephemer under more stress and divert at least partly responsibility for decisions made.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I was reminded today that Strelitzia's room is covered in plants:

hzJh42J.jpg

Yeah, I saw a cute fan art of Laurium giving her the plants. We don't know Laurium too well yet, but I can totally picture flower boy doing that.

Also, people are saying the flower she is based on looks like Larxene's kunai, but it literally looks bent like a scythe and shares a similar color scheme as Marluxia's weapon

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I saw a cute fan art of Laurium giving her the plants. We don't know Laurium too well yet, but I can totally picture flower boy doing that.

Also, people are saying the flower she is based on looks like Larxene's kenai, but it literally looks bent like a scythe and shares a similar color scheme as Marluxia's weapon

Yeah, since the Bird of Paradise can have yellow sepals, it's being used to support the Elrena connection.

Miki Yamashita, a character designer working on KHUX, said during the Dandelion meeting developer panel that Nomura's description for Strelitzia were that she's a dandelion, based after a flower, color is orange and is very quiet and reserved. So I don't think we can put too much into the yellow if orange was specifically pointed out.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Modelwise, isn't Laurium's model taller than most of the key kids? (Blaine too?) Elrena looks smol like everyone else. Strelitzia could still be her little sister, but if Laurium is implied to be older than average, Strelitzia being his younger sister also makes some sense.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Modelwise, isn't Laurium's model taller than most of the key kids? (Blaine too?) Elrena looks smol like everyone else. Strelitzia could still be her little sister, but if Laurium is implied to be older than average, Strelitzia being his younger sister also makes some sense.

Yes, Lauriam is considerably taller. The others all share the same model base so they appear the same height in-game.

I posted this on Twitter yesterday so it doesn't include the rest of the Dandelions but you can see just how much taller Lauriam is compared to everyone else.

WlsLizq.png

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Yes, Lauriam is considerably taller. The others all share the same model base so they appear the same height in-game.

I posted this on Twitter yesterday so it doesn't include the rest of the Dandelions but you can see just how much taller Lauriam is compared to everyone else.

WlsLizq.png
Just asking, is Lauriam and Blaine are on the same height? And how are those two's heights compared to Gula?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just asking, is Lauriam and Blaine are on the same height? And how are those two's heights compared to Gula?

Blaine shares the same base model as everyone else, so he's shorter than Lauriam in-game. I can't say confidently about a unique model like Gula since I have no idea where his feet are underneath that cloak, but Gula is taller than the default model.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I really hope this gets cleared up next month lol. But I am leaning toward Lauriam as his sister currently. I guess, with that in mind, I feel like Ven and Brain are the only two who could have gotten her book as we know Ephemera and Skuld were chosen by Ava, right?

I guess his face is clearly visible on the title screen though, and he just kinda looks chill in that art. Dunno if that means anything, but they have shown his face at least.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I really hope this gets cleared up next month lol. But I am leaning toward Lauriam as his sister currently. I guess, with that in mind, I feel like Ven and Brain are the only two who could have gotten her book as we know Ephemera and Skuld were chosen by Ava, right?

Actually confirmed as in seeing the rule book being handed over we have only Ephemer and Strelitzia, Ven's is implied through conversation in the meeting at the Keyblade Graveyard:
Ephemer: "So, Master Ava talked to you too, huh?"
???: "Yeah, she said I should come here after everything was over, and that I was one of the five."
Ephemer: "I got the same speech."
Ephemer goes to the third member and reaches for their hand. "I'm Ephemer, by the way."
The third member gives Ephemer his hand -- "I'm Ventus. Call me Ven."

Blaine speaks of Ava too, comparing her with Skuld and describing her as "the serious one" but not specifically about him having been chosen by her:
Blaine: "I get it. You're the serious one. Like Master Ava."
Skuld: "You're not the first person to say that"
Ventus: "I thought you seemed familiar."

The only one not to mention either Ava or the green rule book is Lauriam and idk if we so far ever saw him hold one. In the current update there are only four leaders in the meeting room when they pull out their book.

lusca_bueno

Called it. Lauriam killing Strelizia was too obvious, I knew he was probably infiltrating the Union Leaders in order to get some kind of closure or revenge, and that seems to be the case.

Also called it, Larxene is from wherever Marluxia is, surely their plot in Chain of Memories dated back to Lauriam and Elrena times, it was too convenient that both of them and Ven were all in the same place, while Marluxia and Larxene had their, still to this day, secret agenda. Were they searching for Ven in their own terms? What kind of relationship they had in that point in time? It will be crazy to me if this is not all cleared up by KHIII.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
All these theories and discussion makes me hope that this murder mystery case is solved before KH3 is out.

I know UX will continue even after KH3 is out, but in the very least, the murder case...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
All this has definitely put Larxene's death scene under new light.
[video=youtube;HWst5I_8hcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWst5I_8hcA[/video]

More and more I'm leaning to neither Elrena nor Lauriam being the killer. To ignore Brain for a sec, Strelitzia's Chirithy may not be so innocent either. He questions about Strel being a Union leader and later claims it was his fault they were attacked. Now Chirithy feeling that way doesn't need to mean that he was in cahoots with the killer. He could just feel responsible because him helping look for Player led them to an unknowingly dangerous area, but he could have been under the belief that the killer was going to help Strelitzia by taking a position from her Chirithy didn't feel she's qualified in. Chirithy just didn't know that taking the position away meant killing her.

Now if Chirithy is completely innocent, but claims they saw Player. The killer might have illusion powers. The only people we know can do that is Ava and Ienzo/Zexion. I doubt the killer was Ava, and it can't be Ienzo unless the theory of Brain being him is true. Of course, there could be a third person with illusion powers, and Brain could have that ability without becoming Ienzo later.

I won't leave out the possibility that the killer is a currently unknown character, but my current guess is that Brain is the killer.

Is even possible Elrena, Lauriam and Strelitzia are family related? I wouldn't rule out the chance of Strelitzia being Elrena and Lauriam's little sister as many people have pointed out there are many similarities between them. The translations are ambiguous and left to own imagination.
The 3 of them being family could be a very interesting reason as to why the worlds of Frozen and Tangled are included in KH3 and why Larxene and Marluxia are the nemesis of said worlds.
The theme of Tangled is about family reunion (Rapunzel finally reuniting with her real family). It could symbolise Marluxia/Lauriam's desire of having his family reunited again (he has Larxene/Elrena, but he lost Strelitzia).
The theme of Frozen is sisterly love (the love between Elsa and Anna). Larxene being the nemesis of this world can reflect "what-Elsa-can-become" should she give in her fears and become a darkness. It could also reflect Elrena/Larxene's pain about her loss of her family (her little sister).
I think they joined Organization XIII and allied together in order to bring Strelitzia back to life or get their personal revenge against Strelitzia's killer, with Strelitzia's death as the driving force. It may sound crazy but i would say Ventus is the killer despite her childish behaviour and "innocence", remember he has powerful darkness inside him manifested as Vanitas (i will say Ventus has two personalities (like bipolar disorder) within him). This could be why Master Xehanort was interested in his heart, as Ventus has a strong darkness.

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think it's a trio of siblings because to me, the dialogue implies Laurium and Elrena don't know each other very well and when bringing up the topic of little sister, he had to specify he was talking about Sterlitzia as if Elrena wouldn't know who he was talking about otherwise.

Hm. Which again, kind of leans towards Marly being the big brother because if he just said he needs to speak about (her) little sister, surely Elrena would know exactly who he's talking about since she would likely only have one little sister or sister at all. If he was talking about (his) little sister, he would need to specify by saying Strelitzia because anyone could be (his) little sister if he and Elrena don't know each other well (or at all).

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Is even possible Elrena, Lauriam and Strelitzia are family related? I wouldn't rule out the chance of Strelitzia being Elrena and Lauriam's little sister as many people have pointed out there are many similarities between them. The translations are ambiguous and left to own imagination.

Lol, watch it being "OUR little sister".
Except, didn't Lauriam asked Elrena if she was indeed her? He shouldn't have a need to confirm her identity if she was his sister.

It may sound crazy but i would say Ventus is the killer despite her childish behaviour and "innocence", remember he has powerful darkness inside him manifested as Vanitas (i will say Ventus has two personalities (like bipolar disorder) within him). This could be why Master Xehanort was interested in his heart, as Ventus has a strong darkness.

I'll beat Sephiroth to it and remind that Xehanort also said Ventus was too bening for his own good and lacked the fortitude necessary to undertake his trials, meaning that at least in BbS Ventus pre-Vanitas was already kind of a good egg without that much more to it.

Given that the series always hinted that our hearts hide dark depths that don't usually manifest in the individual at all (like when Sora gets manipulated by Naminé in CoM even to the point of modifying his normal behaviour), I'm of the mind that Ventus is just as candid as he appears to be, with Vanitas being a wild card that only expressed itself when he was generated. I think Xehanort was at least aware of him being there, but not because it manifested something while still inside Ven.

Hm. Which again, kind of leans towards Marly being the big brother because if he just said he needs to speak about (her) little sister, surely Elrena would know exactly who he's talking about since she would likely only have one little sister or sister at all. If he was talking about (his) little sister, he would need to specify by saying Strelitzia because anyone could be (his) little sister if he and Elrena don't know each other well (or at all).

Little do we know, Elrena has seventeen sisters. KH IV will be henceforth known as the Dark Sister Saga.

Lol, watch it being "OUR little sister".
Except, didn't Lauriam asked Elrena if she was indeed her? He shouldn't have a need to confirm her identity if she was his sister.
I don't know... Maybe Lauriam wasn't sure about her being Elrena because he didn't recognize her at first as she had her back towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back