• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Person of Interest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
I do not see why people think the book Brain is reading is the book of prophecies. There are TONS of books in that place, it's the MoM's study, and just because Ira read his BoP in there doesn't mean that's all he read or that the book laying there is the BoP. So far it just seems like one of the MoM's experiment journals given it detailed the instructions on how to create Dream Eaters, which really wouldn't be in the book of BoP going by its other entries which were well all prophecies. Brain is probably just pouring through the MoM's books either out of curiosity or because he's looking for something. If he IS Gula maybe he believes that the MoM's books might hold the key to what happened to the MoM or has a way to bring back his friends or something.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I do not see why people think the book Brain is reading is the book of prophecies. There are TONS of books in that place, it's the MoM's study, and just because Ira read his BoP in there doesn't mean that's all he read or that the book laying there is the BoP. So far it just seems like one of the MoM's experiment journals given it detailed the instructions on how to create Dream Eaters, which really wouldn't be in the book of BoP going by its other entries which were well all prophecies. Brain is probably just pouring through the MoM's books either out of curiosity or because he's looking for something. If he IS Gula maybe he believes that the MoM's books might hold the key to what happened to the MoM or has a way to bring back his friends or something.
Brain puts the book down and you can see the cover of it. It shows that he is reading the Book of Prophecies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Brain puts the book down and you can see the cover of it. It shows that he is reading the Book of Prophecies.

Not to mention he's been reading that book for a while now. We saw it lying on that table with the cover clearly in view when the Union leaders first entered the Foreteller's Room together. Brain made a beeline straight for it and has barely left it since.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
could brain/gula be that igornant to start a war again just to summon kingdom hearts and see the master again

Hirokey123

Awards
Hrm you're right and that's....really weird. New idea, Brain is Gula and is pouring over the book to see if its contents match his own copy. You know find out if the MoM removed or doctored information in the book or his book.

Last edited:

DraceEmpressa

Awards
why is everyone so certain Gula is the one who killed Streilitzia, did I miss something?

Because there are plenty of hints to support that guess, as much that Brain is actually Gula. Here is my two-part analysis of how Brain is Gula and he's the killer theory.

My insanity didn't decrease my fabulousness, My Theory on Blaine’s True Identity
My insanity didn't decrease my fabulousness, Part 2 of Why Brain is the Main Suspect

And I heard Japan is also leaning on this theory,like previously they lean that Strelitzia's older sibling is Lauriam.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Now that everyone's leaning into Gula as the killer, I'm reminded of how he was suspiciously nonchalant during the War.
Anyone else remember that?

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Now that everyone's leaning into Gula as the killer, I'm reminded of how he was suspiciously nonchalant during the War.

Everyone? Nah, there is some ppl who still insists Lauriam is the killer and sororicide is a thing, or Ven cause he has Vanitas, but yeah at least now the majority of jpn fandom thinks it's Blaine/Gula.

When he met the player at the war he just like "oh its you", and more importantly, unlike the others after the fight he specify to the player "may we meet again" or smth like that.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
He comes off as pretty cynical during the talk with Skuld and Player in the warehouse pre-war, but yeah it does look that way during the war now that you mention it.

Gula gave me the impression that he just strolled in (dude smiles/laughs in his pre-battle dialogue) and tried to off the player during the war for the heck of it, unlike Aced ("Can't have a threat like you [Player] lingering in the back"), Ira/Invi (seemed apologetic, "I'll make sure you'll go peacefully/quickly"), or Ava (grimaces during her pre-battle dialogue, seemed pretty unwilling to fight the Player in general).

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
To be honest, the thought of Gula being Brain makes me wonder if the rest of the Foretellers well get a physical appearance besides their robes.

Hirokey123

Awards
He comes off as pretty cynical during the talk with Skuld and Player in the warehouse pre-war, but yeah it does look that way during the war now that you mention it.

Gula gave me the impression that he just strolled in (dude smiles/laughs in his pre-battle dialogue) and tried to off the player during the war for the heck of it, unlike Aced ("Can't have a threat like you [Player] lingering in the back"), Ira/Invi (seemed apologetic, "I'll make sure you'll go peacefully/quickly"), or Ava (grimaces during her pre-battle dialogue, seemed pretty unwilling to fight the Player in general).

That made me go back and watch Gula's fight again and I think there is even MORE evidence that Gula is Brain now. Gula treats fighting the player like a game and the minute they realize they have to put in effort they back out, and all the while Gula's lines sound so very similar to Brain's way of speaking. HOWEVER the real key is in his final line, Gula says that maybe they will meet again some day and then warps away.

Aced said you were to strong and tried to kill you but got distracted by Ira and chose to pursue him.
Ira said he was going to finish you but then Aced got involved and they both flew away to fight.
Invi said she was going to make you go peacefully but then after seeing you put up a fight tells you to live a long good life and walks away.
Ava demanded you draw your blade and then after your short fight she urged you to run away from the war and join the Dandelions, then she walks away.

Gula could have walked away but he instead jumped away alone, as if he was trying to get far away from the battle ground, and he's the only one who mentions we might see him again. In fact it's weird how Gula seemed to go from exhausted and hopeless to almost giddy? If he had just secured himself a ticket into safety that would explain why he suddenly had such a tone change.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I guess Brain secretly being Gula and also a murderer does seem like a "surprising" twist as well, so I could see it. It's definitely more interesting than just the suspicious new dude of course being the murderer lol.

To be honest, the thought of Gula being Brain makes me wonder if the rest of the Foretellers well get a physical appearance besides their robes.

I honestly hope so, if this is the case. I think their potential was 100% wasted. Would be nice for them to get think for themselves too, if they ever show up again.

That made me go back and watch Gula's fight again and I think there is even MORE evidence that Gula is Brain now. Gula treats fighting the player like a game and the minute they realize they have to put in effort they back out, and all the while Gula's lines sound so very similar to Brain's way of speaking. HOWEVER the real key is in his final line, Gula says that maybe they will meet again some day and then warps away.
Aced said you were to strong and tried to kill you but got distracted by Ira and chose to pursue him.
Ira said he was going to finish you but then Aced got involved and they both flew away to fight.
Invi said she was going to make you go peacefully but then after seeing you put up a fight tells you to live a long good life and walks away.
Ava demanded you draw your blade and then after your short fight she urged you to run away from the war and join the Dandelions, then she walks away.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Gula could have walked away but he instead jumped away alone, as if he was trying to get far away from the battle ground, and he's the only one who mentions we might see him again. In fact it's weird how Gula seemed to go from exhausted and hopeless to almost giddy? If he had just secured himself a ticket into safety that would explain why he suddenly had such a tone change.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I really feel like I need to watch all the end events of X again. Its super dumb they skipped over it all in UX. It goes against the whole idea this was made to catch the Western audience up on what happened.[/FONT]

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If I'm being brutally honest, I'm not making any assumptions as to who Strelitzia's killer really is. I feel that we have more questions than answers at this point in time.

Also, if Brain was Gula, surely Skuld would have recognised him by the way he sounds, or be all like "you seem familiar". Skuld met Gula with player in X.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ahh yes, next time Lauriam will confront the Player, and they will have to admit they had no idea they had a creepy stalker.

I gotta agree with Sephiroth here, I doubt that Ventus is the killer. Even if he has Vanitas inside of him.
Another thing, Sterlitzia got killed because the attacker wanted her book to pretend to be new Union Leader, yet Ventus is the one coming to the meetings, not his evil alter ego Vanitas. Even now we see that Ventus is way too nice, like MX says.
So for him to kill someone would basically mean that Vanitas would have to forcefully take over, if that is even a thing, because at the moment Ventus is like everyone else with (slightly more?) Darkness in his Heart. I don't see others becoming their evil selves. So if Vanitas were to kill her and take her book, why would Ventus go the meeting? He wouldn't want to do what his darkness wants. Vanitas would have to take full control and go to the meeting himself if he stole the book. But that's not what we see. We see the light hearted Ventus coming to the meetings. So no, I don't think either Ventus or Vanitas would be the killer of Sterlitzia.

AayriSolassa

Ahh yes, next time Lauriam will confront the Player, and they will have to admit they had no idea they had a creepy stalker.

I gotta agree with Sephiroth here, I doubt that Ventus is the killer. Even if he has Vanitas inside of him.
Another thing, Sterlitzia got killed because the attacker wanted her book to pretend to be new Union Leader, yet Ventus is the one coming to the meetings, not his evil alter ego Vanitas. Even now we see that Ventus is way too nice, like MX says.
So for him to kill someone would basically mean that Vanitas would have to forcefully take over, if that is even a thing, because at the moment Ventus is like everyone else with (slightly more?) Darkness in his Heart. I don't see others becoming their evil selves. So if Vanitas were to kill her and take her book, why would Ventus go the meeting? He wouldn't want to do what his darkness wants. Vanitas would have to take full control and go to the meeting himself if he stole the book. But that's not what we see. We see the light hearted Ventus coming to the meetings. So no, I don't think either Ventus or Vanitas would be the killer of Sterlitzia.

Yeah, it just seems way too OOC for Ven to do anything like that. Bear in mind this kid is 10 or 11 right now, too. Seems way off for him to kill someone in cold blood, even with Vanitas?

DraceEmpressa

Awards
If I'm being brutally honest, I'm not making any assumptions as to who Strelitzia's killer really is. I feel that we have more questions than answers at this point in time.

Also, if Brain was Gula, surely Skuld would have recognised him by the way he sounds, or be all like "you seem familiar". Skuld met Gula with player in X.

She did note that Brain isn't the first time to say she's like Ava, which the previous person to say so was Gula.
Ven was the one who note that Brain feels familiar, though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
She did note that Brain isn't the first time to say she's like Ava, which the previous person to say so was Gula.
Ven was the one who note that Brain feels familiar, though.

The coversation goes like this:
Skuld: "They're rules. Of course they're set in stone."
Blaine: "I get it. You're the serious one. Like Master Ava."
Skuld: "You're not the first person to say that"
Ventus: "I thought you seemed familiar."

and it can indeed go either way.
Is Ventus addressing Skuld or Blaine with that observation?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The coversation goes like this:

and it can indeed go either way.
Is Ventus addressing Skuld or Blaine with that observation?
Think he’s more likely to be referring Skuld since that’s who they’re talking about in that moment.

Seighart

Awards
Honestly at this point i'm keeping my eyes on Gula and Elrena. Elrena suddenly showing attention to this matter is certainly interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back