• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
Just an assumption, hence "that's what I'm thinking." Sorry if it was misleading!
That's what I figured, just wishful thinking. I could have sworn they said the DLC would release later this year but I am not at all surprised that it will most likely come out in 2020. I am just hoping it actually does release "This Winter" aka no later than March. Was hoping it would come out for the holidays but alas...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's what I figured, just wishful thinking. I could have sworn they said the DLC would release later this year but I am not at all surprised that it will most likely come out in 2020. I am just hoping it actually does release "This Winter" aka no later than March. Was hoping it would come out for the holidays but alas...

Nah, they never said it'd release in 2019, just "winter."

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Thinking about the DLC being possibly released a year after the original game makes me think whether or not they'll ever release a Final Mix version of the game with everything packed in it. I doubt they'll release a Final Mix so close to FFVII Remake, and I'll assume they'll leave the coming months for FF7 to cannibalize sales.

Awards
I've been thinking, depending on what day they release the DLC if it's in January, wouldn't that make keeping it far from FFVII kinda pointless? If it's early January, alright, but if it's late January then it would basically be one month/one month and a few days behind FFVII.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've been thinking, depending on what day they release the DLC if it's in January, wouldn't that make keeping it far from FFVII kinda pointless? If it's early January, alright, but if it's late January then it would basically be one month/one month and a few days behind FFVII.

I think as long as there's at least a month between it and 7R, it'll still be okay.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think as long as there's at least a month between it and 7R, it'll still be okay.
Yeah, especially how DLC developed for single-player video games don't sell as much as multiplayer games, and I think a month is well worth to expect sales, especially how the market has had twelve months to try and acquire the full game.

Back