• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 main quests were added (No.905~910).

No further upgrades are available for Bad Guy Breaker.

Watch the scenes now with English subs, translations by goldpanner!

(Player catches Ephemer up to speed.)

Ephemer: I see. So there may be some connection between this Ralph villain and the glitches…

Player, could you stay on the trail of the glitches? I'll go back and report to the others about the strange behavior of the Darkling.

(Player becomes deflated.)

Ephemer: You know, the reason I can ask this of you is because I trust you so much. We'll be fine even if we split up, right?

(Player nods.)

Ephemer: Besides, even if we are apart, our hearts are connected. Everything will be okay.

(Ephemer opens a portal and returns to Daybreak Town.)

About 5 years ago…

(Luxu enters the control room to find the Master studying a book and thinking out loud.)

MoM: When I was still but a boy…

Luxu: What!??

MoM: Hey, even I was young once.

Luxu: I guess so… please continue.

(MoM turns to him.)

MoM:

Anyway, so, when I was still but a boy, the Keyblade War began.

Luxu: What!?? You mean, a Keyblade War happened in the past, too?

MoM: …Yes, that's right.

Luxu: So, did you have a Master, Master?

MoM: Nope.

Luxu: What was the war between?

MoM: Light and Darkness, what else?

Luxu: Light?

Were there other Keyblade wielders besides you, Master?

MoM: Hmm… technically there were, but I'm the only one who's relevant.

Luxu: What about the Darkness? Were they monsters like they are now?

MoM: Look, how about you save the questions for after I finish my story?

Luxu: Oh, okay…

MoM: Now, the darkness we fought, were they monsters? If I had to say, perhaps they were. They took on the same form we had, though, unlike now.

Luxu: Wow! So they were human…

MoM: No, I didn't say that…

In any case, the Keyblade War has continued on and on ever since. Even now.

Luxu: What?! It's still going??

MoM: That's right. The battle against the darkness hasn't stopped once. Not then, not now.

What's about to happen is not the beginning of the Keyblade War. Rather, it may finally be the end.

Luxu: Huh…

MoM: The darkness is always changing shape. That's exactly what allows it to hide inside people. And therein lies the reason why the Keyblade War has gone on so long.

This time, the battle will end the world.

(MoM darkens the room, and conjures a single light on the lamp in front of him.)

Everything from this world will be erased, and the Keyblade wielders who are able to escape to another worldline will recover the scattered light.

(He disperses the light throughout the room.)

And thus the world will be reborn.

Luxu: Ended, to be reborn…

MoM: Nobody can erase the stories - the worlds - that live on in the hearts of children. So long as light remains in their hearts, it will guide the world to rebirth.

Similarly, nobody can erase the darkness.

All we can do is stop fighting, if only just temporarily.

I'm tired. I want to take a break for a while, and just be a plain old bystander.

Luxu: You want to take a break…?

Anyway, those bringing about the rebirth in the other worldline are going to have quite a hold on the fate of the world, aren't they?

MoM: Yeah, that's why I told Ava to gather exceptional children.

The starting point of χ, the training of Unchained, the execution of Union Cross. They'll become important cornerstones necessary for the rebirth of the world.

Luxu: …Cornerstone?

When their original world has been reborn, will they be able to return from the other worldline?

MoM: Hmmm…

Well, maybe not all of them.

(Lauriam and Skuld join the others in the control room.)

Skuld: What's happening?

Brain: Ah, perfect timing. Ephemer just got back from that newly connected world, and we were just about to send Ven to get the two of you.

Lauriam: Skuld filled me in on the situation.

Did you find the cause of the strange phenomenon?

Ephemer: We are in the real world's Daybreak Town. It was copied into the data world before the Keyblade War, along with various other worlds that were converted to data. The real world was destroyed due to the Keyblade War, and the worlds scattered. They're still connected in the data worldline, which is how we're able to visit them.

But it is, after all, still just a data world.

Brain: These worlds were able to stay connected precisely because it's a data world. But, a new world was connected to this real world. By force.

Ephemer: My friend and I chased a Darkling into this world and did some investigating. It looks like the enemies that have been appearing in this world were somehow invading from the new one.

Lauriam: Did the Darkling guide them, perhaps?

Brain: We don't know why, but that is very likely.

Ven: Also, we saw a glitch of the Foretellers in the round table area, didn't we?

(Skuld nods.)

Lauriam: A glitch… Those have been appearing around town as well. There was a glitch of my little sister, Strelitzia.

Brain: …Your sister, too?

Lauriam: I came back here because I thought you might be able to figure out what was going on, Brain.

Brain: Hm… According to Ephemer, the inhabitants of the newly connected world are aware that they exist in a world of data.

If this world can be invaded from a data world…
The glitch Ven and Skuld saw of the Foretellers, and the one of Lauriam's little sister...

I thought we were in the real Daybreak Town, but it seems we're actually in the data world.

Ven: Huh?

Ephemer: Daybreak Town still exists in the real world, doesn't it?

Ven: It couldn't have been destroyed, could it?

Brain: There's no way to confirm it right now, so I can't say. At the very least, I'm sure we were in the real world up until all of this happened.

Skuld: Does that mean we can't go back to the real Daybreak Town? Are we going to remain as part of the data forever?

Brain: What this means is, we thought we'd gone back when we hadn't. I've checked, and we can't return using our usual methods. But if we keep investigating, I know we're bound to figure something out.

Ven: Like what?

Brain: I'm convinced someone set this whole thing up.

Their intention may be unclear, but this data world was split off from the real world from the very beginning. Whether they intended for this to happen all along, or if this was done in pursuit of a different goal, I don't know.

Lauriam: So, the leap we took to avoid the war only served to land us inside of a cage? How ironic.

Ephemer: Lady Ava brought us together in order to keep the light alive. There's no way she would have deceived us.

Brain: With how things turned out, we can't say that for sure. We have no idea if Lady Ava even knew about this.

Just who created this program...?

(Brain turns to the group.)

Brain: Well, I said it before, didn't I? I will become the virus that rewrites the program.

(He makes his way out.)

Ven: Where are you going?

Brain: Back to the other room.

Ephemer: Do you have some kind of plan?

Brain: Nope. Not yet.

(Brain steps onto the elevator and takes out the Book of Prophecies.)

Brain: I wonder if this was written in here…

(The elevator activates and descends.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Any

Awards
Since Brain was picked by Ava....Then Who killed Strelitzia? Ephemer and Skuld was also picked by Ava? I doubt Lauriam would kill his sister. The only person left is Ventus haha *stares into a void* Ventus is a sweetheart and I doubt he would do something like that.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Since Brain was picked by Ava....Then Who killed Strelitzia? Ephemer and Skuld was also picked by Ava? I doubt Lauriam would kill his sister. The only person left is Ventus haha *stares into a void* Ventus is a sweetheart and I doubt he would do something like that.
I'm a little confused. Why do you think Brain was picked by Ava exactly? Was that said somewhere in the diologue?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm a little confused. Why do you think Brain was picked by Ava exactly? Was that said somewhere in the diologue?
It’s implied by this picture of Ava, Brain, and the BoP

9FjQN9CPp

kaidoku123

The Master of Master said something about there being a Keyblade War that began when he was just a boy. But then mentions later that said Keyblade War is still continuing to this day.
He also says that he didn't have a Master of his own and the Keyblade War was between the Light and Darkness. Luxu asks him if there were other Keybladers of Light or Darkness, but I didn't know what MoM was saying in that part. I think he said something about not knowing any other Keybladers besides him for light.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I don't know how they get "Ava picked Brain" from that single image.
It’s all unconfirmed so both “Ava picked Brain” and “Brain is the traitor” is still valid until next story drop where we might get that scene.

Though my brain is going a bit wonky at the idea that maybe Ava is still around since Brain took the BoP and left in the most recent scene and he’s holding a copy when he met / meets Ava.

ivaannom

Awards
I don't know if you guys have translation and i'm seeing the video just now, but i needed to translate this before i continue watching:

MoM: And, well, when i was young a Keyblade war started.

???(Luxu?): Eeeeh!? There was a Keyblade war in the past too?

MoM: ... Yes.

MoM is Sora

Edit: More:

???(Luxu?): Then the master had a master?

MoM: No.

???(Luxu?): Then what fought against what?

MoM: Light and Darkness of course

???: Light? There were others Keyblade wielders besides you?

MoM: Well there were but, those excepting me are out of the question.

???(Luxu): And the darkness? They were monsters like now?

MoM: Wait, can you ask after you hear my history?

???(Luxu): Ah, yes...

MoM: Well, if you ask if the darkness against we fought were monsters, they were probably monsters. Although they looked the same as us.

???(Luxu): Hee~! They were humans~...

MoM: No, I never said they were humans...
Well, The Keyblade war has continued since they had that appearance. Even now.

???(Luxu): Eh!? Is it continuing even now?

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
So the two keyblade war theory is true, not surprised since the war didn't add up with what we knew.

So now I wonder if that also confirms the theory that the KG actually was the host of two wars. I know when we saw the ruins Xehanort brought up in KH3 that many people, myself included, speculated that another war had taken place there and turned that world into a wasteland and that MoM was the lone survivor of that war.

I am a little bit shocked that seems to be the direction it's actually going. As for who fought in it, beings who looked like Humans but weren't humans? That is an....unsettling thought.

Of course this could also be going that more absurd route that the MoM is actually a time traveling adult Sora. The war he could be speaking of was the one in KH3, Sora didn't have a master, and the monsters who look like humans were the Nobodies/Replicas.

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is becoming like one of those infographs about what started the plague where it's just a continuous escalation of causes. Ancient evil incoming.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I don't know if you guys have translation and i'm seeing the video just now, but i needed to translate this before i continue watching:

MoM is Sora

Edit: More:
..... What? Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not confirmed ages ago that MoM's Keyblade was the "most ancient"? I.e. It was the first one. I mean Nomura also mentioned in an interview that MoM was the one who modeled the Keyblades after the X-blade, right? I really don't get this at all.

Please tell me it's not some alternate universe nonsense. 😒

ivaannom

Awards
So, maybe "Darkness" who appeared with Maleficent was one of the darkness that are like humans that the MoM is talking about?

..... What? Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not confirmed ages ago that MoM's Keyblade was the "most ancient"? I.e. It was the first one. I mean Nomura also mentioned in an interview that MoM was the one who modeled the Keyblades after the X-blade, right? I really don't get this at all. 😒

Well, he's not talking about the others keyblade wielders, so maybe those others are people that somehow managed to travel to the past or maybe they were his friends that he gave keyblades and all of them died in that war, etc. Who knows.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And this is why it's better to wait until someone (doesn't have to be us) has full, reliable translations out.

..... What? Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not confirmed ages ago that MoM's Keyblade was the "most ancient"? I.e. It was the first one.

That's what Young Xehanort claimed in 3D.

I mean Nomura also mentioned in an interview that MoM was the one who modeled the Keyblades after the X-blade, right? I really don't get this at all.

Please tell me it's not some alternate universe nonsense. 😒

Iirc this wasn't in an interview? Xehanort talked about the manmade Keyblades being modeled after the X-blade in his reports. No mention of MoM.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
That's what Young Xehanort claimed in 3D.

Iirc this wasn't in an interview? Xehanort talked about the manmade Keyblades being modeled after the X-blade in his reports. No mention of MoM.
Right. What I was referring to was when Nomura (I believe when asked about Back Cover after 2.8's release) said the MoM knew of the X-blade's existence, and then went on to describe how he "forged" Keyblades by "pulling them from one's heart". I figured that answer, coupled with the fact that he had the most "ancient" Keyblade, as well as Master Xehanort's description of how Keyblades were modeled after the X-blade, pointed toward the fact that MoM was most likely the one who created the first Keyblades in the image of the original.

Does this make any sense? I'll try and see if I can find the specific interview, but it may take me a minute.

Edit:
Ok, so I finally found that interview (would've found it sooner, but I was busy with work), and I knew I wasn't crazy, lol.

- So the box’s contents will be revealed in [KHIII]... By the way, in this world that can be considered to be during “the time period spoken about in fairytales”, what sort of position is the X-blade in?

Nomura: The Master knows about its existence. Using the X-blade as a model, he creates his own Keyblades. Well, by create I don’t mean that in the physical sense, such as forging and tempering them, I mean more along the lines of pulling one out from the depths of a heart.

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
What I'm reading in the Master's lines all point to him actually being a time-travelling Sora, and I don't know how to feel about that.
The "earlier Keyblade War" could obviously be referring to the one in KH3, which would have happened in Sora's past if not the world's. The part about him still being a boy when it happened is another obvious clue.
Light fighting against Darkness could of course be code for the 7 Guardians against the 13 Darknesses of Xehanort.
Even the "beings who looked like humans but weren't human" could be referring to the Replicas/Nobodies that Xehanort used to house his heart!
All of this is deeply concerning. I don't want Sora to be the villain!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I remember in the original Browser version of Chi being a mention of original "Seekers of Darkness" who hide among the keykids so maybe these are what the MoM is talking about?

kaidoku123

They mentioned something about "Noise" not in Japanese but in Katakana English. I have no idea what they are saying tho. Could it be the same Noise from The World Ends with You?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
In before the true Keyblade War is taking place in some Worldline where the MoM originally is from, and he's amassing wielders of Light in order to counter the Darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
@Sephiroth0812 Welcome back! Haven't seen you in a while~

They mentioned something about "Noise" not in Japanese but in Katakana English. I have no idea what they are saying tho. Could it be the same Noise from The World Ends with You?

"Block Noise" is a term used in Japan to refer to this type of blockiness/glitches/distortions in videos and imagery.

1571338787383.png

Last edited:
Awards
I remember in the original Browser version of Chi being a mention of original "Seekers of Darkness" who hide among the keykids so maybe these are what the MoM is talking about?
[note to self: notice the line between post and signature better before replying]
Probably. Although considering he brings up here that the Darknesses in this past war weren't human...it certainly gets my brain a-thinkin.

Back