• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Translated Novel Chapter 'Last Minutes to the Castle Oblivion'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
More translations?! Sweet!

Axel had spent the last few days idly in the castle for the pretext of being on his best behaviour, for he had helped with Roxas's withdrawal.

Oh? That's interesting. I wonder how he helped?

"Not Xemnas-sama...?"

Hey, can someone tell me what that means? I can tell he's trying to be overly-formal, but what's he actually saying?

"You entered that world with my help, but I am opposed to the order that you bring Roxas back."

And here we have more proof that Saix is not a total suck-up to Xemnas. That makes me very happy.

That whole scene between Saix and Axel was very interesting. They can actually access the data world that DiZ made from The World That Never Was! The Organization must have some very advanced technology at their disposal. And of course, the interaction between Saix and Axel was cool to see; they were practically a team there, except that Saix didn't think it was a good idea to send Axel there. I can't wait to read what happened next!

Thanks for the translations AxelFireDancer!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Hey, can someone tell me what that means? I can tell he's trying to be overly-formal, but what's he actually saying?

Well, I don't think honorifics have direct translations. Like they don't exist in English, except maybe Mrs. or Mr. for -san.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back