• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS- Titles Meanings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

***Possible Spoilers***
It's not really ^^ but if it is

I was thinking these titles have everything to do with each other.
If you put it together in the order they appear it makes somewhat understandable.
First the Master of Keyblade is refering to Memory of Xehanort.
Keyblade War is talking about the situation that's taking place explaining the hundreds of keyblades seen in the vid.
The Chasers are literally searching for Xehanort and are about to face him which could explain why they all turned as the mirage or dark figure holding two weapons like keyblades approached them.
It may not be Xehanort but for now since his name is the only one that appeared I'm going with him.
If you look closely he can't have armor on meaning he's not a knight because of how loosely he walks.
He may have a org coat.......
The lost two could be talking about Sora & Riku but I believe the knights happen to be Riku, Sora, and Kairi.
This makes me think back to the Grandmother's story about the two keyblades and maybe the lost two are the ultimate keyblades.
Chasers or the three knights could also be searching for the lost two.
The dark figure maybe holding the lost two in his hands.....I doubt that because the weird thing about that video is that everyone is dual wielding and why are there three keyblades in the center of the crossroads?
Hmmm maybe the crossroads is the exact same one from ASAS.....
The tallest one picks up a keyblade with the Mickey chain that looks like Mickey's golden keyblade from the promotional video.....
Kairi the femine like one picks up a keyblade with a heart chain on it.
And the final knight picks up a keyblade identical to Sora's.
It's hard to tell because the vid looks very real so the keyblades are actually dusty.

See the blue around the Kingdom key in the vid the first picked up was red and the thrid I think was this one......

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Re: Titles Meanings

Yeah that's sounds possible. About the Keyblades, that's correct. The three Keyblades are Mickey, Sora and Rikus. The Blue is Soras, the Red is Mickeys.

cloud@omnislash

Everybody keeps debating if the knights are Sora & co. but why wouldn't they be?
I don't think if a KH3 was persued they would be dropped like that and replaced.
KH is a story that keeps progressing and yes eventually it will end but KH2 and all the mysteries along with it open up alot of plots that could take the KH series on a 180.
It looks very FF like.....the vid that is

Last edited:

visitor_7

I think those knights that you're talking about (not the blurry one in the distance) I think two of them look like girls. If you watch the one in the middle walk, he looks very masculine. The other two knights on either side of him look very feminine. The way they walk gives it away, being a girl myself, you can definetly tell they're ladies by the way they swing their hips. "She's a LAY-DAY, WHoa whoa whoa, she's a lay-daay" *breaks down in 70's jive*

Yoda_Mickey

The female might be Kairi, and the one in the middle could possibly be Sora, but the one on the right CAN'T be Riku, because he's shorter than the other two. You could say that the one in the middle is Riku, but why would he have Sora's keyblade? And why is Sora suddenly much shorter than Kairi? Well... at any rate there are no real answers to who these people are or what's going on in this vid... at least not right now. This is just like the "Another Side Another Story" (or w.e it's called) video for Kingdom Hearts. It has no real meaning. When Nomura made the "Another Side" video, he wasn't thinking about KH2. The reason he made that video was so that IF a KH2 was made they would have new mysteries to build on. So basicly what I'm saying is... just like for the Another Side video, it's doubtful even Nomura knows EXACTLY what's going on in this Knights video.

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

No...No...they are all different heights.
This had to take place in the future because they are much taller.
And who knows Sora may have outgrown Riku.
Riku anyway can wield Sora's keyblade if you think back....
Even so it doesn't matter everyone in that part is wielding something.
Here's who I think is who from tallest to shortest:
Sora
Riku
Kairi

You say the one to the right is a girl because the horns of his helmet are pointing backwards.
If he's a female which i doubt she's pretty damn tall......

Last edited:

visitor_7

I agree with CloudOmnislash, it does look very FF-ish. Personally, I think if there is going to be a KH3, there will be new characters, with references of the previous two game titles, or something like that.

Yoda_Mickey

cloud@omnislash said:
No...No...they are all different heights.
This had to take place in the future because they are much taller.
And who knows Sora may have outgrown Riku.

Well... all I know is at the end of KH2, Riku TOWERS of Sora. So even if Sora outgrew Riku, are you saying that Kairi outgrew him too? Because the female knight is also taller than the one on the far right.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

The problem is that KH2 actually starts to close any future "direct' sequals. A lot of the questions are anwsered dealing with Sora and the rest. The only remainin questions are on a larger scheme, things that could be answered by new characters.

Yoda_Mickey

MyInnerFred said:
The problem is that KH2 actually starts to close any future "direct' sequals. A lot of the questions are anwsered dealing with Sora and the rest. The only remainin questions are on a larger scheme, things that could be answered by new characters.

Yeah, Nomura said that's the way it was going to be a long time ago too... He said all the questions left from KH will be answered, and there will be few questions left to be answered with KH2.

cloud@omnislash

No the female knight is the shortest Kairi is not taller than Riku that's the camrea angle.
KH2 couldn't have answered all the questions for now because its not in the US and in Japan it hasn't been out long enough.
Also you see the one to the right's head is tilted as he is still picking up the keyblade.
I just watched the vid over as he stands straight up around the time 2:08 he's noticeably taller than Kairi.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

cloud@omnislash said:
No the female knight is the shortest Kairi is not taller than Riku that's the camrea angle.
KH2 couldn't have answered all the questions for now because its not in the US and in Japan it hasn't been out long enough.
Also you see the one to the right's head is tilted as he is still picking up the keyblade

Really? K, I'm going to check again then...

cloud@omnislash

The weapons all around them at the crossroads are not keyblades they are actually swords....sry not 2:08 but 1:56.
Also as the words appear you see his shoulders are above Kair's as it shows Kairi, Sora, and Riku.
The camera angle from that part maybe at first makes it seem Kairi is taller because her horns are pointing upward instead of down like Riku's.
I meant his chest is higher than her shoulders

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Hmm... it's hard to tell, but the female looks taller than the person on the far right.

sora's bro

i think the knights are roxas,one is holding the oblivion and oathkeeper riku,the tall one kairi,the short one and tthe one walking in the dust is sora because u can see the out line of his hair

Yoda_Mickey

sora's bro said:
i think the knights are roxas,one is holding the oblivion and oathkeeper riku,the tall one kairi,the short one and tthe one walking in the dust is sora because u can see the out line of his hair

Dude... you can't s--- of the figure in the distance. To sandy, and windy... and wavy.

cloud@omnislash

Pause it about 1:56 to !:57 and play with it until it shows a close up of the weapons around them.

Roxas was ........... by sora. I didn't spoil it for you hopefully you can fill in the .......

Yoda_Mickey

Hmmm.. you know at that very last frame the figure does sort of look like Sora. So maybe they're not going to fight the figure at all. Maybe they're just waiting for whoever it is... So then the blurry figure would be Sora, the female knight would be Kairi, the tall knight would be Riku, and the other one a new character... Oh well, no use worrying about it. It's like I said before, I doubt even Nomura knows exactly what's going on in that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back