• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] timeline contradictions/ ven and xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

first off...after playing days, it is revealed that xion is actually a puppet made from sora's leaked memories.
xemnas intends to use xion as a sora copy so that he can have a keyblade wielder for his own and do his bidding.

what's wrong here is that xion was introduced in the organization early on in the game. when members such as marluxia, vexen, larxene...etc. were stil alive, suggesting that COM's storyline has not happened yet.
so how can she be sora's leaked memories if sora is not even at castle oblivion yet.

there is also a scene early in the game that shows the scene in kh2 where xemnas is talking to roxas in the beach of twtnw. where he tells him that he looks a lot like sora. i believe this happened after xemnas fought sora in kh:final mix. so if sora was still in hollow bastion at that time, why is xion existing already if she is supposed to be sora's memories?

last one and what got me intrigued the most in days storyline, is it's connection to bbs. there is a scene later on in the game where axel and xigbar took xion in wonderland. all of a sudden xigbar was fighting xion, but then xion turned into ven, or atleast an image of him,since i think only xigbar could see her turn into ven.
xigbar was quite surprised and was instantly knocked over by xion/ven.

so if xion is connected to ven and xion is sora's memories. then does that mean sora is connected to ven in someway?

xxjunkyxx

Think back in kh final mix where sora fought xemnas for the first time. I'm guessing xemnas got his hands on some sorta data//memory of sora after the beating he got from him and used that data//memory to create xion. Xion was introduced early yes, but she wasn't quite yet affected by the com effects sora had in castle oblivion. So i'm guessing that Xion was originally a puppet, but the surprise was when sora entered castle oblivion, scattered memories started haunting Xion's head.

But dude, a translated 358//2 days will help alot though to answer all of our questions

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It's to hold Roxas's memories of Sora, I believe. But don't quote me on that. I already dislike the games story enough, don't make it worse.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I have a little problem with the timeline too. Marluxia & co, then Axel, left for Castle Oblivion around Days 25, meaning there has been something like three week between Sora stabbing his heart with the Heart Unlocker, and him arriving at castle Oblivion. It seems a little long.

After,, Axel came back around day 75, meaning CoM would have lasted something like 50 days? Even if we count 1 floor = 1 days, and this for both Sora and Riku, we get a maximum of 26 days...

I guess there's logial explanation, but don't knolw what yet.

all of a sudden xigbar was fighting xion, but then xion turned into ven, or atleast an image of him,since i think only xigbar could see her turn into ven.

so if xion is connected to ven and xion is sora's memories. then does that mean sora is connected to ven in someway?
Yes. And hearing this scene, it seems to hint that what Sora had of Ven inside of him was partly taken from him to make Xion.

But are you sure this is Ven or Roxas? I didn't see this scene yet, but Xigbar seeing her as Roxas knowing her purpose makes sense too. Not to add if he remember Ven, he had o get a headache first time he saw Roxas, and most likely told Xemnas (or not... Xigbar wasn't the most serious of all members I think)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
When Xemnas fought Sora in Hollow Bastion at the end of KH: FInal Mix, Xemnas flashes through Sora and stole a sample of his memories, you can see this clearly in that scene.

Also, the reason Xion looked like Ven was not an actual transformation whatsoever, it was Xigbar's hallucination. In the scene you view the battle from Axel's perspective and it just looks like Xion and Xigbar, and then it cuts to Xigbar's perspective and you see that he seems to be imagining that Xion is Ven fighting him.

Awards
To add to what everyone says, in the extended Roxas/Xemnas beach scene, Xemnas says that it's been six days since Roxas entered the Organization. Xion enters the Organization on the seventh. This implies that she was made from the memories Xemnas sampled when he met Sora. (It also implies she was made in one day, a pretty big feat but really not surprising when you look at Repliku.)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Since Xion is a memory-based replica, she's able to reflect certain memories related to Roxas or Sora. Most people believe [or is maybe fact] that Xion's appearance varies on the viewer when they see it. To neutral people, she appears hooded. To Roxas, she appears not hooded, mostly because of the fact that they are friends, and Axel saw Xion through Roxas and got the same kind of picture. It also explains why when Xigbar and Xion were fighting, in Axel's perspective, Xion was hooded. Yet, when it panned to Xigbar's point of view, he was seeing Ven.

Kind of complicated...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i have this crazy theory about unbirths.
maybe unbirths are clones since xigbar remembers ven when he sees xion.
and thats where they get their names
xion was not born, she was made. making her unbirth

please prove me wrong since this sounds really crazy

Hirun

I have a little problem with the timeline too. Marluxia & co, then Axel, left for Castle Oblivion around Days 25, meaning there has been something like three week between Sora stabbing his heart with the Heart Unlocker, and him arriving at castle Oblivion. It seems a little long.

It sounds a little long, but on the other hand, you have to remember they needed the time to finish up at Hollow Bastion, go to the End of the World, beat Xehanort's heartless, and then run around wherever that long stretch of green fields with the road and the crossroads of twilight and light and all that before they get to Castle Oblivion.

While it seems a bit excessive, they might have been running for quite a while before they saw Marluxia. o3o;

*TwilightNight* said:
Since Xion is a memory-based replica, she's able to reflect certain memories related to Roxas or Sora. Most people believe [or is maybe fact] that Xion's appearance varies on the viewer when they see it. To neutral people, she appears hooded. To Roxas, she appears not hooded, mostly because of the fact that they are friends, and Axel saw Xion through Roxas and got the same kind of picture. It also explains why when Xigbar and Xion were fighting, in Axel's perspective, Xion was hooded. Yet, when it panned to Xigbar's point of view, he was seeing Ven.

Yeah, I noticed that. I kinda agree with it. Xion always seemed to appear differently depending on who was looking at her. It irked me at some scenes before I figured out there might be a reason for that.

Awards

After,, Axel came back around day 75, meaning CoM would have lasted something like 50 days? Even if we count 1 floor = 1 days, and this for both Sora and Riku, we get a maximum of 26 days...

CoM only lasts like a few days. It's done by Day 27, when Roxas falls into his coma, because we see a vision of Sora being sealed in his pod.

You should be asking not why CoM was so long, but why it took so damn long for Axel to come back.

KHfan16

Awards
im intrigued with xigbar seeing xion as ven?

did somebody uploaded it? or even a pic?.

im so intrigued by it

Hirun

On second thought, I think I have a theory reguarding Xion's existence and her joining before Sora's memory became "a train wreck" in CoM.

Xion may have just been introduced as an empty vessel on Roxas' seventh day to hold her spot. Possibly created from the sample taken from Sora in FM, that gave her a link to Sora in order for her to retrieve memories.

When playing the game she says practically nothing and never lowers her hood until Roxas befriends her after Axel leaves for Castle Oblivion. Thus, she might not yet have received a memory of Sora's to create an appearance from. Consider her like a jar wasn't filled until Sora lost memory, she simply stood there in the lobby only saying "... ...".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back