• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► SPOILERS This is perhaps one of the most ******** moments in KH.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

DraceEmpressa

Awards
That's what I see too. I don't even ship that ship, but I'm sure the fandom will burn because of this.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Sora was like, "Tell Riku I love him."

Kairi was crying because she doesn't know anyone named Riku.

Somewhat tangential, but I'm done with Kairi after ReMind. The fact that the whole scenario is ostensibly about her, what happened to her, and how she is brought back, but actually it's about Sora and how much he deserves her, just burns any remaining interest she may have held as a personality. She's narrative dead weight, an ornament on which Nomura hangs his worst ideas. She deserved better, but ultimately, it's all in the writing, and hers is past the point of resuscitation. As in other respects, she's Sora's inverse in this regard: if he's a narrative black hole where all other character arcs go to die, she's a void where nothing lived to begin with. I feel for her, but at the same time, I feel nothing for her.

In that sense, the two more or less deserve each other.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kaseykockroach

Awards
I'm just waiting for photo mode to be hacked so we can replace the Sokai moments with Soriku (or in my case, Sora x Rapunzel!). Either way, I'd rather ship myself with root beer.

BassDS

Awards
Look, the fact is when we get to the series end whenever that may be, it's going to happen, especially with Square's long track record of the main male and female protagonists getting together in the end, going all the way back to Cecil and Rosa in FFIV.

If the hints are there in the game, it's what Nomura is going for in the long run; there's no avoiding that.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Look, the fact is when we get to the series end whenever that may be, it's going to happen, especially with Square's long track record of the main male and female protagonists getting together in the end, going all the way back to Cecil and Rosa in FFIV.

If the hints are there in the game, it's what Nomura is going for in the long run; there's no avoiding that.

It's already canon.

What else can be done with Sora and Kairi that hasn't been blatant? They were straight up hugging and holding hands.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I LOVED SoKai so much in ReMIND. I loved how strong they made Kairi look (she gets to kill Master Xehanort!) I'm hoping that the next game is Dream Drop Distance 2 with Riku/Kairi looking for Sora. Fairy Godmother is going to access Riku's dreams and Kairi is in a deep sleep hoping to find Sora, so it makes sense.

My favourite SoKai moment (which I WISH they showed the full shot of them) was the two of them on the Clock Tower in Twilight Town having ice cream.

Back