• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
JF12 thread is completely packed, so there's no where to discuss this..

Okay, so basically everyones wondering who the guy with the gray hair is.
They're saying it's Young Master Xehanort.

I agree with them..although theres something wrong...

This YX is seemingly skinner and thinner than the one we see in the BBS flashback.

And how can YX be in here if he's grown to become the old MX?

Here's my theory.

When MX was younger, something happened where his body was seperated (maybe becoming a nobody)
His actual self was trapped in the RoS, where he did not age.
The nobody would stay in the real world and continue traveling or whatever

I think MX is not the exact same person as YX. He may be the nobody of YX, and under whatever circumstance, had aged up to BBS. And, if this is true, it would also explain why Xemnas appears to have aged from his original apperance as Terranort.

So who do you think the gray haired boy is?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Then how would Master Xehanort have a Heart to put in Terra? I can understand if something happened to his younger self, but I don't think it would be a completely different being.

Grey

I noticed that Sora and Riku both look somewhat younger in DDD than they did in KH2. I think it's possible that it's just the way the characters were constructed this time around--they all look younger/bubblier/shorter.

Or, maybe not. That's just my guess.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Then how would Master Xehanort have a Heart to put in Terra? I can understand if something happened to his younger self, but I don't think it would be a completely different being.

then maybe my theory would be the other way around, either way i think they were somehow seperated

@Grey
they also have their KH1 faces so i dont think it has to do with the construction

billyzanesucks

Remember that Sora and Riku are also younger. Age may vary in the RoS. Also, they probably just decided to change his face a little.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think it's the same Young MX it's just they changed his model a little. Since the model in BBS did not have his face shown and was used only in a couple of scenes I think they did some editing to Young MX to make him look better for KH3D. Plus if he is younger which I don't really see it, but if he is younger then it may be because of the same thing that makes Sora and Riku look younger like has been said before.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think it's the same Young MX it's just they changed his model a little. Since the model in BBS did not have his face shown and was used only in a couple of scenes I think they did some editing to Young MX to make him look better for KH3D. Plus if he is younger which I don't really see it, but if he is younger then it may be because of the same thing that makes Sora and Riku look younger like has been said before.

He's the same height as Vanitas, when in BBS, Young MX was the same height as Terra.

The Young MX in the RoS (I'm calling him Little Xehanort) appears to be 15-16, Vanitas is KH2 Sora model, and KH2 Sora is 15 years old, so it only makes sense actually.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Nononono theory time:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If he is a YX, then I guess it would be like a nobody kind of like Naimine & Roxas. Except this YX vs. the other are both young boys.

No, I don't think YX is a Nobody at all. If you are thinking this because of his coat, those black coats were created my Master Xehanort a long time ago but adopted by the Organization XIII so they could travel the corridors without the Darkness touching them. Same reason why Mickey and Riku wore them, why Ansem the Wise is wearing one in the RoD, and why Lea is wearing his now.

Absolute

But we still don't know what his official designation of Xehanort he will be though. They can't just call him Young Master Xehanort for the whole game, or can they?

Master 'Young Xehanort but younger than the Young Xehanort seen in BBS' Xehanort doesn't roll off the tongue very well.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Nononono theory time:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was thinking Riku would do something like that, to be heroic and such.
Or MX would mess with Riku somehow. He needs someone to pick on now that he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back