• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Theories for Back Cover.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

elderhearts

Hi, everyone! This is my first post on this forum. I wanted to share some thoughts regarding Back Cover.

I just got done everything on the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 collection. After watching the mini movie (Back Cover), I came up with a theory.

I don't play Unchained, but I keep up with the story. After watching the mini movie, I have a theory that there is no traitor in the group. I think it's the Master messing with everyone so they all fight amongst themselves. I think the Master is the real traitor, if anything. I also think he planted that "nightmare" so everyone would start to suspect one another and fight - which eventually happens. If this is obvious, I'm sorry for being slow on it. I don't play the game, so all of this is new to me.

I'm also concerned with who Luxu is. I'm also intrigued with what's in the box he has. I'm going to guess it's Xehanort's heart. Does that make sense?

Is the Master, Xehanort? Or is Luxu, Xehanort? Or are they completely separate people? What are your thoughts on who their identity is?

Anyway, I'm really excited for KHIII! I think it's going to be one epic game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back