• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] So, three have are back to their original persona?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

So, from the trailer, we see
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, this scene obviously takes place after II when the three become a Somebody again. But what is Lea talking about? Why was he looking for the other two and what icky job does he have?

More or less, who is he working for?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: So, three have are back to their original persona?

I don't think you'll get a firm answer on this yet, as no one can say what their agenda is and for who they work.

BtW, it's Aeleus, Ienzo and Lea, not Dilan. ;)

There are a few candidates though for whom he may work for or has received a task from earlier:

1. Ansem the Wise (unlikely due to his memory loss and being stuck in the RoD)
2. Yen Sid
3. Xehanort
4. Maybe Isa

Absolute

I found it interesting that he looks exactly the same minus the eye marks.

bgizzles45

Well, Lea did come in with weapons. Maybe he's up to no good?

Revolution

I say #2 is the most logical answer. But Kingdom Heart's was never about logic.

Well, Lea did come in with weapons. Maybe he's up to no good?

See, he threw it at Maleficent and Pete who were holding Minnie. I'd like to assume he's on the same side as Mickey. Plus, I never considered Axel/Lea bad.

bgizzles45

I say #2 is the most logical answer. But Kingdom Heart's was never about logic.

See, he threw it at Maleficent and Pete who were holding Minnie. I'd like to assume he's on the same side as Mickey. Plus, I never considered Axel/Lea bad.

Really? I'm gonna have to watch the trailer again. Yeah, I consider Axel/Lea to be an anti-hero type of guy...Much like Deadpool in the X-Men series.

Revolution

Really? I'm gonna have to watch the trailer again. Yeah, I consider Axel/Lea to be an anti-hero type of guy...Much like Deadpool in the X-Men series.

Yeah, Pete's holding Minnie hostage for Maleficent, probably to get Mickey to help her.

And Axel/Lea as the bad guy? You do remember him helping Sora in II?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yeah, Pete's holding Minnie hostage for Maleficent, probably to get Mickey to help her.

And Axel/Lea as the bad guy? You do remember him helping Sora in II?

Reasonable if Maleficent realized she alone is no match for Xehanort.

Axel/Lea is not a full good guy either, like bgizzles45 said, he's more of an anti-hero in a grey area.
Him helping Sora in II was more due to his personal loyalty to Roxas than anything else.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al

We know this game is going to have flashbacks to what happened at Radiant Garden and how the Org. came to be because of the scene at the end of the first trailer. I think this scene directly proceeds it and Lea (soon to be Axel) is leading them to the room where they will become nobodies, by force if necessary. Hence the "dirty work" comment.

Revolution

We know this game is going to have flashbacks to what happened at Radiant Garden and how the Org. came to be because of the scene at the end of the first trailer. I think this scene directly proceeds it and Lea (soon to be Axel) is leading them to the room where they will become nobodies, by force if necessary. Hence the "dirty work" comment.

It's not. Ansem's study, in the trailer scene, is a wreck like it was when Sora and co. found it to be during KHII. Xehanort went through it after he and the others became nobodies, I believe.

flurryflames

It is very confusing, with that scene, as can't tell if this is before or after the shadow mess, but Axel/Lea is neutral at all counts. If he is after anything it is for his own agenda most likely. If it is after then it may prove that somebodies keep their powers.

Absolute

Reasonable if Maleficent realized she alone is no match for Xehanort.

Axel/Lea is not a full good guy either, like bgizzles45 said, he's more of an anti-hero in a grey area.
Him helping Sora in II was more due to his personal loyalty to Roxas than anything else.

If Re: CoM, Days and KHII taught us anything, its that its almost impossible to accurately predict Axel's true intentions.

ironically, he was also trying to harm Sora to get Roxas back in KHII. Axel is walking mood whiplash.

Keystaff Master

Considering the last time we saw Axel was his death after helping Sora in KH2 I'm surprised to see people considering him working for the nameless bad guys at all. /:[ Sure he was flip-floppy in the past, but his last appearance in KH2 just shows his change of heart (so to speak) to me. If he has returned as a whole being in 3D I don't see him willingly working for any bad guys considering it's obviously not something his former friend, Roxas, would want to see.

Absolute

Considering the last time we saw Axel was his death after helping Sora in KH2 I'm surprised to see people considering him working for the nameless bad guys at all. /:[ Sure he was flip-floppy in the past, but his last appearance in KH2 just shows his change of heart (so to speak) to me. If he has returned as a whole being in 3D I don't see him willingly working for any bad guys considering it's obviously not something his former friend, Roxas, would want to see.

Technically, his ORIGINAL last appearance in KHII was going to be the fight with Roxas in the basement during the Prologue. So he would have been last seen fighting his best friend. He may work with them for his own personal reasons.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Whatever, I'm just ecstatic that AELEUS is back! AELEUS!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Whatever, I'm just ecstatic that AELEUS is back! AELEUS!

You, your sig, our locations... *brohoof*

To the matter at hand I believe Lea will be working on his own agenda which will be getting Roxas back.

bgizzles45

You, your sig, our locations... *brohoof*

To the matter at hand I believe Lea will be working on his own agenda which will be getting Roxas back.

And how exactly will he complete his objective when Sora is in the Realm of Dream? The only way to get Roxas back is to turn Sora into a Heartless again. He could go back to Castle Oblivion and look for Ventus, but Ven and Roxas are two separate beings.

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

And how exactly will he complete his objective when Sora is in the Realm of Sleep? The only way to get Roxas back is to turn Sora into a Heartless again. He could go back to Castle Oblivion and look for Ventus, but Ven and Roxas are two separate beings.

I have no idea, it could be something where he sticks with Sora because hes similar to roxas and his heart is inside him, or if Ven is rescued sticking with Ven. Of course with the ammount of possibilities of anything to happen is crazy
Not only is it a kh game, but its all about a dream world. Seriously anything can happen

LucasDraleau

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back