• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] So this is just a quick thought but... Noticed something on Strelitzia's design

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

End

Awards
I've seen a lot of people theorizing that Lauriam did you know what. Lauriam who clearly bears a connection to Marluxia. Marluxia is number XI despite him being very powerful (seems like he's been a nobody for quite some time if he has honed his skills this much). Strelitzia's hair clips on her bangs shape out XI.

That's all I got. Just a quick thought. Re-playing the series and trying to piece stuff together since Nomura is a genius.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Strelitzia wears almost all white, Blaine wears almost all black, when the others have balance of red, white, and black (or grey). There is also the fact that all Union Leaders including Strelitzia, Except Ventus, have the Recusant's Sigil.

The fact that Strelitzia is named after a flower should be a hint that she is indeed related to Lauriam whose power revolves around trees, but eh, who knows. There is other people with plant powers of chi era, Ava. I mean, have you seen the animation for Foxtrot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back