• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishin

Why wouldn't it be riku though. Seeing how Terra already saw KH1 riku's appearance and KH2's appearance. Why not an even older version of riku. Hair grows. You cut it. Riku could've changed his hair.

Z

Zulkir

Why wouldn't it be riku though. Seeing how Terra already saw KH1 riku's appearance and KH2's appearance. Why not an even older version of riku. Hair grows. You cut it. Riku could've changed his hair.

So he changed to look EXACTLY like Xehanort, not only that, he dyed it so it's no longer white-blue and is pure silver.

T

The Spoiler

Yeah its young Master Xehanort, no doubt about it.

I thought it was gay how they showed KH2 Riku... like how did he know exactly what he would look like? And why show him?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
so its beeen comfirmed in the reports that its Young MX... so his home is Destiny islands.... pretty weird how no one mentioned it in the first 2 game lol

I dont think it is confirmed. It is expected though.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
After hearing that MX may have been from Destiny Island, and that the "This world is too small..." comment is made at the begining of the game, before MX found Baby!Ven, I have to say that the silver haired man probably is a young MX

The reason why Terra saw that image in Riku may have been because he saw a darkness in the boy's heart that it's similar to MX, but then, when he saw KH2 Riku, Terra realized that they boy had the potential to not allow the darkness to consume him.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah Destiny Islands is MX's original home world, I suppose people would have realized MX was gone one day and Riku was eventualy told the story about how MX left but of course he didn't know who MX was.

T

The Spoiler

After hearing that MX may have been from Destiny Island, and that the "This world is too small..." comment is made at the begining of the game, before MX found Baby!Ven, I have to say that the silver haired man probably is a young MX

The reason why Terra saw that image in Riku may have been because he saw a darkness in the boy's heart that it's similar to MX, but then, when he saw KH2 Riku, Terra realized that they boy had the potential to not allow the darkness to consume him.
Really?

First of all he was NOT a baby, and second, he didnt find him there, he brought him there after taking the darkness from his heart(I think...)

T

The Spoiler

Really? Good, it makes the whoel game less disturbing.

Either way, the silver haired man scene, not Terra's converastion with Riku, occurs before the actual game gets underway.
Wait a minute, did you even see the scene with "baby ven"? If you did you wouldnt think he is a baby... but you saw the young MX scene, so you must have seen it right? Because nobody ever thought it was a baby, it was a mistranslation, and Ven looks NOTHING like a baby.

Also the scene doesnt occur first, it occurs near the end of the game. The scene your thinking of doesnt have Terra or Riku, just young MX saying "this world is too small"

Allister Rose

French Lover
Wait a minute, did you even see the scene with "baby ven"? If you did you wouldnt think he is a baby... but you saw the young MX scene, so you must have seen it right? Because nobody ever thought it was a baby, it was a mistranslation, and Ven looks NOTHING like a baby.

it was a description, it wasnt mistranslated. some one obviously thought he was a baby when they wrote that description.

either way, he was wrapped with a white blanket

T

The Spoiler

it was a description, it wasnt mistranslated. some one obviously thought he was a baby when they wrote that description.

either way, he was wrapped with a white blanket
No, nobody thought he was a baby, in japanese they wrote looked like a baby wrapped in a blanket, trying to descibe the scene and how Ven was wrapped up

Nobody was actually blind enough to think he was a baby

Dual

Also the scene doesnt occur first, it occurs near the end of the game. The scene your thinking of doesnt have Terra or Riku, just young MX saying "this world is too small"

I didn't pay attention at the Warpped!Ven scene, I just was Wrapped!Ven.

But the scene I'm saying that it's a the begining IS the "This world is too small" scene, pay attention.

T

The Spoiler

Sorry, I am so busy skimming through all of these posts I didnt notice the magical word not. :/

Dual

I am paying attention. :/

You said the scene where Terra talks to Riku and Riku changes into young MX, wich is near the end of the game. Pay attention.

I talked about two scenes, the "This world is too small" scene, and then then I talked about Terra's conversation with Riku, I never stated, or meant to imply, that both of them happened at teh begining, just the former.

T

The Spoiler

I talked about two scenes, the "This world is too small" scene, and then then I talked about Terra's conversation with Riku, I never stated, or meant to imply, that both of them happened at teh begining, just the former.
Yeah I just looked back at your posts and noticed the word NOT

Silly me :p
I edited my other post

ZeroKantana

It had to be a younger MX because if you looked at the clothes, riku wouldnt wear something like that

T

The Spoiler

It had to be a younger MX because if you looked at the clothes, riku wouldnt wear something like that
Hey I didnt expect Riku to wear a bellybutton shirt but it happened :p

But in all seriousness its pretty much confirmed its young MX.

Sorakun12

(Any quotes are paraphrased to my views.. Cause, I can't remember them all)

Nomura has already gave us a hint at it being Master Xehanort, even though the hint came seven years before this game was created.

"Take a look at this tiny place. To the heart seeking freedom, this land is a prison, surrounded by water. And so this boy, sought to escape this prision. He sought for a way to escape this prison. He ventured to other worlds, and opened his heart to darkness." (Something along those lines.)

Even though this was implied to Riku during Kingdom Hearts 1, it also clearly fits MX when he left Destiny Islands. He wanted to leave, to grow stronger. He sought out to other worlds without the armor that TAV use when traveling in the game. He opened his heart to darkness.

Plus, we all know that Terra can see into the future to an older Riku. I mean, that's what he does, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back