• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► (SPOILERS) Questions About EZ Codes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Okay, so I beat
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As such, I decided to start a new game with the new features like
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, on beginner mode to see if reaching the point I did in
Spoiler Spoiler Show
will be any more doable for me. However, I have a couple questions that I was hoping someone might be able to answer. I know this new content just released very recently, so not everyone may know the answers, but I just wanted to ask them anyways in case someone knows or if anyone else is looking for these answers too.

Question 1: What trophies does using
Spoiler Spoiler Show
disable? I’m just wondering if by using
Spoiler Spoiler Show
at any point if I’ll miss out on any significant trophies.

Question 2: Are
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Question 3: If the answer to Question 2 was no, was fighting the
Spoiler Spoiler Show
If anyone has tried that yet?

Thanks in advance, and I apologize for all the spoiler tags; I just don’t want to risk spoiling gameplay or story for anyone.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thank you so much! That was actually very helpful. I think I’ll try some different things before replaying the game on beginner mode. I have a Standard mode save file that’s also complete, so I will try it there too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
EZ codes disable the trophies for beating Limit Cut and the Secret Episode. There are other trophies in the base game that are disabled, such as the Scavenger trophy. You can use EZ codes to get through the main game and Re Mind, and then turn off all EZ codes for Limit Cut if you want the trophies. Some are a little bit of a pain (I found them so but that’s only because I’m an offensive player and I kept ignoring the need to be defensive) but they’re not that difficult on Beginner at level 99.

Awards
EZ codes disable the trophies for beating Limit Cut and the Secret Episode. There are other trophies in the base game that are disabled, such as the Scavenger trophy. You can use EZ codes to get through the main game and Re Mind, and then turn off all EZ codes for Limit Cut if you want the trophies. Some are a little bit of a pain (I found them so but that’s only because I’m an offensive player and I kept ignoring the need to be defensive) but they’re not that difficult on Beginner at level 99.

Thank you!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back