• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**SPOILERS** Prequal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion115

For those eho have seen the kh2 ending"Which is cut btw" you seen the robo dudes on that planet and all those thousands of keyblades and you see some quotes like Mster of Keyblades and Keyblade War. This sorta leads me to beileve thatKH3 will be a prequal to kigdom hearts like when there was a "keyblade war" on that planet and the origin of the keyblades and stuff. Note that this is a theory so it okay if you disagree. i just thought it made a lot of sense.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Re: prequal?ContainsSPOILERSif you have not seen the cut ending

Possible, but it seems more like a Sequal since the knights remind me of Sora, Roxas and Riku, based on the weapons.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

Although it makes sense. This is Sora's story, so a prequel, imo, wouldn't make sense. I feel, since they read the letter, it is some time after. Maybe two years. The King sends them the letter. And tells them of a 'Dark Horizon'.

sando

Is more like Sora, Riku and Kairi....one of them is like a woman, in my opinion...And roxas....he isn't in the island...maybe is in twlight twn...but...sora,riku and kairi looking at the card...and the 3 knights!!

PD: in one of them dual weilder or take the second keyblade of the floor?
PD: sorry, im a fan of this forum, but im spanish and my englis isnt very....very good

sando

im dont see none of the come whit two keyblades...every one comes whit one, and then take the second, no?

sora/brave

well i felt bad that kairi and sora didn't kiss, then maybe they do because it was edited!

Oblivion115

but why would Sora Riku and Roxas be wearing those robo knight outfits? and if you watch it, the keyblades look very old and worn like after a battle so those guys could have been the people who made the keyblades and there was a war a long time ago or sumtin and it looks as if the "knights" just went out there and found Sora and them's keyblades. And yah it was too short and jumpy t4 tat 2 be the whole thing

crunkjuice1607

yeahh.. like when sora is about to hug kairi, when donald goffy and mickey jump on him.. all of a sudden sora is looking at kairi, and then kairi is all of a sudden runnig from a different part of the island with the bottle/note..

god i cant wait for kh2!

sora/brave

well this is a spoiler..... maybe
when Sora pulls the oathkeeper keychain out then I think he runs up to her and gives it to her and they hug and then look at eachother and kiss...

Oblivion115

Do youthink the people on that "planet"'s primary weapon was the keyblade !?but to think those knights were sora riku and roxas, come on guys yer not that dumb are you?"no offence" And i dont think all those keyblades belonged to keybearers who were meant to do what sora did. i think it is just like a sword where the knight guys are! but siriously those knights are NOT Sora, Riku, Or Roxas

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I just saw it. Perhaps rather than a prequel, it will be a movie sequel. I hate nomura for raising so many questions when it should rather be conluded than continued.

Oblivion115

Well im sayin prequal cus i wanna know who these guys are and where they came from and when the keyblade war was! but i guesse that could be a sequal to kh2 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back