• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS perhaps..Keybearers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
When was the XIII Organization founded?
The timing is when Philosopher Ansem's 6 disciples turned into Heartless. The XIII Organization is called like that just because it has recruited 13 members, but it doesn't matter if it has "XIII" in its name or not. All 13 members were already gathered in KH:COM but the members that were in Castle Oblivion still called it as the "Organization."

Okay..this had to have happened before Sora obtained his keyblade. For Ansem(Xehanort's Heartless) had such vast knowledge of Heartless and the Darkness and the connection of the worlds (which I assume would take some time) soon before Sora got the keyblade. This is not fact..just my speculation...

Anyways, Zigbar told meantioned to Sora about "others". Nomura himself hints about these "others" to be past keyblade weilders. Also, if im not mistaken, Xigbar called Sora weaker than these "others".

My question is, where are they? How does Xigbar know them?

Currently Sora and co. are the only Keyblade wielders and they're doing things that grant them the titles "Heroes of Light" but, as stated in the first game's Ansem Report #8 and the secret movie this time, the real Keyblade wielders "can bring chaos to the world, just as one can bring peace to it."

Certainly Xigbar didn't defeat them, for he couldn't defeat Sora who was "weaker" than them.

Im not looking for an answer...just for your speculation and ideas.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
o ok then.....well who knows......and well who cares right now people are playing KH2 and dont want to bothred by crappy theories for other crap like the old keybeares and KH3 and stuff :D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It is a neverending story. A keyblader opens the door to darkness, then light, then dies. After that grandmas story happens, and the world is thrown into chaos. Then another is chosen, the same for the villian. That is the way it goes..... which is what i have been saying..... but noone listens to pwn3d....

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Nice post..but it has nothing to do with mine. I want what you think of what I said..Perhaps how the timeline doesnt seem right? I dunno.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
You mentioned others correct, that post was to basically say that there is a ideal for a never ending story in the game saga. The others are unknown, but there has to be "others" because prophecies are based on something.

The others are keyblade "masters" that do all things described in my post.

Lightkeeper05

australian sora said:
well mickey has a keyblade and had it way before sora........and is way stronger than sora sooo.... yeh :D

Hes not stronger, hes just faster lol. Like Yoda kind of lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back