• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) NEW Aqua and new world!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Snape killed Dumbledore

I wonder how LoD got to the inbetween

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I suppose the way it fell into darkness might of played a role in that. Then again, maybe it was just falling to darkness in general that put it there or perhaps it was an in-between realm (very close to the realm of light) to begin with. Pending the translations, I'm not sure if we'll know or not. Perhaps, what MX did transferred it would of sent a normal world to the dark realm, but since the world was in an in-between realm to begin with, it went to the opposite side of the in-between realm spectrum. Then again, maybe it didn't go to the dark realm because the door was still shut and the closest substitute was as close to the dark realm as possible, hence why it's closer to the dark realm than most in-between realms.. except maybe TWTNW.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
If Terranort was Aqua's true boss then why do we all thing Vanitas is?

Xion14

Snape killed Dumbledore

lol Actually that wasn't spoiled for me at all o.o I didn't have internet then soooo lol that wasn't spoiled at all for me. and i didn't read all 6 books till way after the 6th one came out.

Anyways back on topic....I just want to know what ME is saying as you see Aqua enter LoD....is he giving her instructions on how to do this...or is she reminiscing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back