• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] My Overall Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

Okay, a lot of you are coming up with theories without even thinking
them through or at least giving the Trailer multiple views. I've stated
a couple of these points in the main thread for the Trailer, but the
thread is becoming too overwhelmingly packed with people and posts, that
its hard to keep track or get a point across. So here's what I've
concluded

Worlds Theory

We Know of a very random selection of worlds based off of early well
know Disney films like "Pinocchio", to lesser known direct to DVD
movies like "Mickey Donald Goofy: The Three Musketeers". The frequently
requested film "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" is already well known to
be in this game and the very recently released sequel to "Tron", "Tron:
Legacy" was just revealed to make an appearance. From what I
understand, all of these worlds based off of game play in the trailer
show the Dream Eaters presence, which as of now, means they must be in
the Dream Realm. A lot of you are confused as to how Pinocchio is still
a puppet after it was revealed he became a real boy at the end of the
original Kingdom Hearts and how the plot of Tron: Legacy is happening
when the original Tron plot was just in the previous game in the
timeline while the plot from movie to movie is practically a 25 year
difference. This can easily be explained. From what I understand there
is a world order, a way the universe is supposed to work, in Kingdom
Hearts, when the Heartless began devouring worlds, the world order was
broken. Events and Timeline's that were supposed to happen where
forgotten and/or erased from the realm of light. These Events and
Timeline's remained in sleep waiting to be awaken so that they could
rejoin with there original selves. In Tron's case as already stated by
Ethnic Woman, Space Paranoids was a world copied from the original
ENCOM program, so the world in DDD is just the forgotten events that
the original program and original world would have gone through. The
world of Le City De Cloches never got to live out those events, so they
remained in the Dream world, while the events of The Country of
Musketeers never happened because of the intervention of Sora, Donald,
and Goofy in Timeless River during Kingdom Hearts II. Also, as the Subtitled trailer explains, the worlds in this game are pieces of worlds that never returned after Kingdom Hearts 1. And since Traverse Town seems to be the hub world for this game and since in Kingdom Hearts 1 it was the place where fragments of worlds came together, I think it has a big connection to the Dream Worlds. All the fragments of worlds from Traverse Town that never returned to there original worlds are now in sleep. So to sum it up, these worlds are all created from different events and timeline's, and now to access them you must go through the newly created Traverse Town in the Dream Realm.

Character & Events Theory

So what we've seen so far is the representation of mostly the whole
main cast of The World Ends With You, a game I have yet to play but am
really interested in. These characters all bring something new to
Kingdom Hearts and add more to the overall cast that seems to be
getting pretty repetitive with all the clones and replicas running
around. What I believe as stated in the trailer, there are two parts to
this world, meaning Traverse Town, one side being the Kingdom Hearts
part, and one being the World Ends With You part. The Characters from
The World Ends With You seem to have come from there own world, most
likely the world from there game, but parts or themes from that world
have connected somehow with Traverse Town, similar to how Traverse Town
was created in the original Kingdom Hearts, out of destroyed worlds.
The worlds where returned after Kingdom Hearts and this could explain
how the world was forgotten, how the timeline never continued with it,
and how it ended up in the Dream Realm. These characters seem to be
playing a much more important role than any Final Fantasy character has
in the overall plot of the game. Now on to the big one, Xehanort. All
of the forms of Xehanort seem to make an appearance, but not all of
them seem to be in the Dream Realm. Young Xehanort, the one that
confronts Sora and Riku towards the end of the trailer is the real one
while the other ones like Ansem SOD and Xemnas are just forgotten Dream
Representations of Xehanort. Vanitas was created by Xehanort and after
he was destroyed he became forgotten and remained within the Dream
Realm waiting to be reborn. Young Xehanort is in the Dream Realm
looking to re awaken Vanitas and bring back the Unversed, and maybe
even bring back his other forms. Since Vanitas was originally created by Xehanort it isin't too far fetched to say that while Xehanort was divided into a Heartless and a Nobody his original form was together with Vanitas in the realm of sleep. I believe that Vanitas became apart of Xehanort while in the realm of sleep. So after his Heartless and Nobody were defeated, his new form composed of Master Xehanort, Terra, Eraqus, and Vanitas was created, most likely explaining his small stature and younger look. The overall main plot of the story can
basically be theorized based off of this. Feel free to Discuss and/or
pick apart my theory if any information is wrong or your have a
different take on it.

Last edited:

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Well done, my fine friend! I've pretty much theorized this most of this like your La Cite des Cloches situation myself after spending countess hours researching, but this is amazing. Also, I love your theory on how Country of the Musketeers and Luminous City could be in the Realm of Sleep. However, I theorized that Traverse Town couldn't come back because those world pieces formed an original heart for Traverse Town, but when it gave up it's pieces, it's heart was damaged which caused it to fall asleep similar to Ventus' situation. Also, Prankster's Paradise falls into a similar category to La Cite des Cloches by not being able to live it's events when swallowed by darkness. But still, congratulations!

KHplaya

so you mean that the tron legacy world will be the forgotten events of the original program, as in they had already existed before space paranoids was created? And I believe that timeless river took place after country of the musketeers so I do not see how interfering with it can cause CotM to remain asleep.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
so you mean that the tron legacy world will be the forgotten events of the original program, as in they had already existed before space paranoids was created? And I believe that timeless river took place after country of the musketeers so I do not see how interfering with it can cause CotM to remain asleep.
... How could it take place after? Mickey was still a "boat boy", the castle was in construction, and probably didn't even meet Minnie yet during Timeless River. The Three Musketeers has Mickey and Minnie meet, fall in love, and grant Mickey royalty. (At least as a warrior) It'd be a perfect way to show how Mickey even got a shot of being king of Disney Town instead of someone else while having Donald and Goofy as his Royal Wizard and Knight respectively!

Last edited:

KHHacker6595

The Tron Legacy world was a copy of an old program made by ENCOM. Ansem The Wise copied it for his own reasons. The original Program could have been 20 years old for all we know, and over that time the program evolved. Its basically a forgotten timeline for the original ENCOM program. Timeless River was obviously older than The Country of Musketeers due to it being before the Castle even began construction. The Country of Musketeers is before Disney Town/Disney Castle and after Timeless River. It most likely will explain how Mickey became King and why Donald and Goofy are his Royal Wizard and Knight.

KHplaya

Ah I do like the tron story you have created, it does seem like it can fit: the original program. I forgot ansem copied it. Kinda bothers me how timeless river is older...it seems more technologically advanced than CotM, but I do understand your point.

Snergby

First, I'd like to say this is a very well-thought out theory and would like to commend you on it. Good work.

Worlds Theory

From what I understand there
is a world order, a way the universe is supposed to work, in Kingdom
Hearts, when the Heartless began devouring worlds, the world order was
broken. Events and Timeline's that were supposed to happen where
forgotten and/or erased from the realm of light. These Events and
Timeline's remained in sleep waiting to be awaken so that they could
rejoin with there original selves. In Tron's case as already stated by
Ethnic Woman, Space Paranoids was a world copied from the original
ENCOM program, so the world in DDD is just the forgotten events that
the original program and original world would have gone through. The
world of Le City De Cloches never got to live out those events, so they
remained in the Dream world, while the events of The Country of
Musketeers never happened because of the intervention of Sora, Donald,
and Goofy in Timeless River during Kingdom Hearts II. Also, as the Subtitled trailer explains, the worlds in this game are pieces of worlds that never returned after Kingdom Hearts 1. And since Traverse Town seems to be the hub world for this game and since in Kingdom Hearts 1 it was the place where fragments of worlds came together, I think it has a big connection to the Dream Worlds. All the fragments of worlds from Traverse Town that never returned to there original worlds are now in sleep. So to sum it up, these worlds are all created from different events and timeline's, and now to access them you must go through the newly created Traverse Town in the Dream Realm.

I also had this type of theory in mind as well, with the worlds in the Realm of Sleep happening during different time periods. I can understand the part about these events not happening and/or being forgotten, too. However, there is one world that confuses me: The Country of Musketeers. Is it a pre-evolved version of Disney Castle/Disney Town, or is it another world entirely? If it's the former, how is Disney Castle even existing in the Realm of Light if its former self is currently in the Realm of Sleep? If its the latter, how did Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the rest of the Disney Town residents travel to another world? Sure, they could have used Mickey's star shard (considering he had one), but I just can't see him transporting an entire town of people with that thing. I don't know; I just can't seem to wrap my head around this for some reason. Everything else you said though I completely agree with. I didn't even consider the ones I bolded until now. Props to ya!

What I believe as stated in the trailer, there are two parts to
this world, meaning Traverse Town, one side being the Kingdom Hearts
part, and one being the World Ends With You part. The Characters from
The World Ends With You seem to have come from there own world, most
likely the world from there game, but parts or themes from that world
have connected somehow with Traverse Town, similar to how Traverse Town
was created in the original Kingdom Hearts, out of destroyed worlds.

To add on to that theory, I'm also getting the impression that not only is Traverse Town being separated into two different planes, but Sora and Riku as well. So far, we've only seen Sora meet Neku, Rhyme, and Joshua, while Riku has met with Shiki, Joshua, and Beat. (If you plan on playing TWEWY, I should warn that the info I'm going to be delving into is a minor spoiler, but it appears very early in the game, so there shouldn't be any worries about not reading it.)
(highlight to see) [[spoiler: In Twewy, the Reapers Game Neku and his friends are involved with is also separated into two notable planes, the Realground(RG) and the Underground (UG). They both coexist simultaneously, but the people on opposite planes can't interact with one another. The people in the UG are players of the game. Everyone else is part of the RG. If we go by your theory of Twewy elements being implemented into Traverse Town, I believe this is what's happening with Sora and Riku, too. Judging by the conversation that Riku has with Joshua about "separate worlds that are exactly the same, yet completely different," I'm guessing that they too are on separate planes and aren't able to talk to or see each other. This could be interpreted by Sora and Riku being separated at the start, and the fact that Neku can't meet with Shiki, who got separated from him, even though they're in the same town.]]

The rest of your theory is solid enough, so I won't be going into more of it. But anyways this was a very good read; it definately gave much to think about. Again, congradulations!

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
:O that was a very great theory! it...its...its believable!

KHHacker6595

thanks for the support. I'm surprised no one like Sign, Ethnic Woman, or Chaser are on this thread trying to school me on my Kingdom Hearts knowledge. lol, I see them do it to everybody else.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
This thread makes me so excited for KH3D, thank you so much. It all makes perfect sense, but I'm still waiting for Grass to make a thoery that will blow all the others out of the water. But seriously awsome job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back