• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] - Seeds of Hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Why is everyone expecting the Dandelions to show up again? Wouldn't it make more sense that they were the children who rebuilt the world after the Keyblade War?

Yeah it would, actually=) I think a lot of us just didn't think that at first, because Chi seemed like a dream and Unchained a dream within a dream. But now that it looks like Chi's the real world, and Unchained is just one dream, you're probably right.

Also, I'm starting to think that Ava might be the Master of Masters. She just seems too important and powerful. I also remember when she told Player that he/she was right to think of her as the most suspicious of the Foretellers, but not for the reasons he/she thought. This update just adds so much more weight to that, I think.

I forgot to mention in my initial post that Chirithy trying to protect Skuld was so adorable, and just gave me all the warm fuzzies inside:D

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Why is everyone expecting the Dandelions to show up again? Wouldn't it make more sense that they were the children who rebuilt the world after the Keyblade War?

Thanks for the translation Goldpanner and Sign, you are the best.

This is actually a nice thought, too.

Nial

Awards
I think it is safe to say that chi is the real world because it is the story that is ending and Unchained X will continue and is directly related to how Ephemera is "unchained" AKA in the RoS.
maybe after browser Chi terminates we'll get to see what happens next in Unchained?

Hirokey123

Awards
On the other hand what if this was what Xehanort was alluding to when he said he how he knew there were more keybladers out there. How he seemed to think he could use the X-blade to start up a keyblade war at the snap of his fingers. What if Ava's living wielder storage is still around trapped in sleep and Xehanort wants to access it and use them to do another war? Maybe Xehanort's even been visiting the dream world ava made in his sleep, we never didn't get any explanation as to why Xemnas created a private room to lock himself away in and talks to himself in. Perhaps he wanted a place he could sleep in safety knowing no one would hear him talking in his sleep.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
On the other hand what if this was what Xehanort was alluding to when he said he how he knew there were more keybladers out there. How he seemed to think he could use the X-blade to start up a keyblade war at the snap of his fingers. What if Ava's living wielder storage is still around trapped in sleep and Xehanort wants to access it and use them to do another war? Maybe Xehanort's even been visiting the dream world ava made in his sleep, we never didn't get any explanation as to why Xemnas created a private room to lock himself away in and talks to himself in. Perhaps he wanted a place he could sleep in safety knowing no one would hear him talking in his sleep.

I don't think the Champer of Repose will be relevant again, but that would be an interesting point to explore.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thanks for the translation Goldpanner and Sign, you are the best.

Personally this is what I believe, but there are also so many potential plot paths that they could be building up to.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Personally this is what I believe, but there are also so many potential plot paths that they could be building up to.

66094c26efcebb9d9bbf2ef422016c3a.jpg

In all seriousness, I love how KHx and KHUx are throwing us back to the days of the series where it was fun to be left with a mystery~ :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
66094c26efcebb9d9bbf2ef422016c3a.jpg

In all seriousness, I love how KHx and KHUx are throwing us back to the days of the series where it was fun to be left with a mystery~ :3

;A; I know! KH3D was so unfun after it finished because it felt like we could see the path they were planning to go. There was only a few mysteries to solve and those weren't worth solving since they were just "who is on what side? what is the key to return hearts?" haha

KHX and KHUX have refreshing story lines and really good writing. It makes you hope that the story doesn't ever stop xD

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
;A; I know! KH3D was so unfun after it finished because it felt like we could see the path they were planning to go. There was only a few mysteries to solve and those weren't worth solving since they were just "who is on what side? what is the key to return hearts?" haha

KHX and KHUX have refreshing story lines and real good writing. It makes you hope that the story doesn't ever stop xD

Yeah. KH3D wasn't as sweet in terms of mystery as Days, coded or BbS.

By the way, didn't KHUx summary say something along the lines of the lore of KHUx being used for KH3, and beyond?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website

IIRC, didn't Nomura say way back in the KH1 Ultimania that there were other Keyblade wielders in other parts of the universe at that time?

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that a lot of people have used this supposed Ultimania claim to prove that the other Keyblades we see after 1 aren't a retcon.

Maybe that's how Xehanort plans to start a Keyblade War? Doesn't Vanitas say something like this in BbS? "That Key will open a door. One that leads to all worlds. And once it opens, Keyblade wielding warriors will flock here--to battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts!--and just like the legend says, the Keyblade War will begin."

Though tbh, who knows where Nomura's going with this stuff anymore? He might not even remember having said that in the KH1 Ultimania!

But at least if nothing else, hopefully he remembers Vanitas' claim in BbS. LOL.

Edit: Master Spockanort Chi does have good writing, doesn't it?=) I feel like Nomura's strongly improved on his storytelling here.

Like, instead of giving us pretty much nothing to work with--and leaving us confused for most of the game, as has been the tradition lately--and then having massive information dumps at the last world...

Chi is giving us many pieces here and there, that are working to make a bigger picture, but one that we can't completely see yet.

I feel like all the details we have gotten have been strategically placed, too.

Honestly, it reminds me of something the writers of LOST and Once Upon a Time would maybe do, and I very much approve of this style:D

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
What if Kairi's grandma is in fact Ava or one of the Dandelions?

If she is, in fact, Ava (even though it seems like Ava doesn't think she'll survive now?) I want to work at SE at that point, as I'll have predicted that, too: http://anheiressofasoldier.tumblr.com/post/134603722620/can-you-sanity-check-an-idea-for-me-the-idea

;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank Masaru Oka and Nomura for being good at their job <3

What if Kairi's grandma is in fact Ava or one of the Dandelions?

I don't think she'd have referred to the war as a fairytale, then, and the war is supposed to be rather ancient and forgotten by most in the worlds. If Kairi's grandma was involved, it'd mean the war was barely 50-60 years old.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That's an interesting theory. But KHx takes place in the distant past of the series. Perhaps she has used her power to transfer her heart from body to body...? Could it be that she is the only living being to have witnessed what happened, and has been happening, since the Keyblade War?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Thank Masaru Oka and Nomura for being good at their job <3

I don't think she'd have referred to the war as a fairytale, then, and the war is supposed to be rather ancient and forgotten by most in the worlds. If Kairi's grandma was involved, it'd mean the war was barely 50-60 years old.

Wasn't there a recent press release that said that the Keyblade War (Chi) is a hundred years before BbS? Or was that just a mistranslation that a site had? Because if so, maybe it could work. LOL. Kairi's grandma would have to be a bit over a hundred, then, but that's actually happened for people in real life.

Also, maybe she'd refer to it as a fairytale, because she doesn't want Kairi to get involved with Keyblades, since she firsthand knows the danger of them?

Not saying that I really believe this theory at all, btw, but I'm just playing devil's advocate here and trying to put together the teeny-tiniest things that could possibly make it true.

Edit: But honestly... the way that Kairi's grandmother always so happily talks about the light in the hearts of children that rebuilt the lost world--and that if Kairi's ever in danger, to let her heart shine with its light's power and push the darkness away--reminds me quite a bit of things Ava's said/planning in Chi...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't there a recent press release that said that the Keyblade War (Chi) is a hundred years before BbS? Or was that just a mistranslation that a site had? Because if so, maybe it could work. LOL. Kairi's grandma would have to be a bit over a hundred, then, but that's actually happened for people in real life.

Also, maybe she'd refer to it as a fairytale, because she doesn't want Kairi to get involved with Keyblades, since she firsthand knows the danger of them?

Not saying that I really believe this theory at all, btw, but I'm just playing devil's advocate here and trying to put together the teeny-tiniest things that could possibly make it true.

Personally think that was a typo in the Memorial Ultimania. 100 years would literally be like...20 years before Xehanort was born at least. You'd think there'd be some books about it? A ton of people who remember...unless we want to believe it is amnesia or something.

Time moves differently in each world but we tend to use the original worlds as our frame of reference for worlds since those seem to be on a similar, if not the exact same time axis so...yeah. 100 years is not right at all xD

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
That was a mistranslation, it actually said "over a hundred years ago" (the original was, "100年以上"), which I take to mean "at least centuries ago". Besides, Ava really does seem to believe that she'll die.
Ava: The Keyblade Wielders that will last in the next world. They are the dandelions. They who shall not witness the end of the world.
My duty is to establish those dandelions.
However, I must witness the end of the world.
Thus, so that he may guide those who are left for me once I'm gone,
I decided to have Ephemera wait ahead somewhere else.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Wasn't there a recent press release that said that the Keyblade War (Chi) is a hundred years before BbS? Or was that just a mistranslation that a site had?
It was a magazine, not really an official source, and it said that it happened "over" a hundred years. Which is technically true since millenia is more than 100 lol.

EDIT: Oh was it in the Ultimania? I could've sworn it was a Famitsu spread on Unchained/X

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Personally think that was a typo in the Memorial Ultimania. 100 years would literally be like...20 years before Xehanort was born at least. You'd think there'd be some books about it? A ton of people who remember...unless we want to believe it is amnesia or something.

Time moves differently in each world but we tend to use the original worlds as our frame of reference for worlds since those seem to be on a similar, if not the exact same time axis so...yeah. 100 years is not right at all xD

I'd thought that that was a mistranslation! Like, as little to 500-1000 years I could probably get behind. But 100 seemed way too few for that story to have turned into legend, and for no one to know the truth of what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back