• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► (SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm guessing more will come into play in KHUx Season 2, seeing as how KHUx is supposed to complement KHx.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
And a lot of stuff the Foretellers were obviously just refusing to say will probably be addressed in Back Cover.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
UX and Back Cover will definitely probably clear up some of our confusion and be much more detailed.

HOLY SHIT ARE WE GOING TO LOSE OUR PLAYER CHARACTER AT THE END OF SEASON 1????

Sdog

Awards
So if Player is supposedly Ventus (not sure yet obviously), does that mean our heart is figuratively supposed to be part of Sora's? Connecting us to him even more? ?xD

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
...I don't know why some people are assuming Player is Ventus. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anything revealed today seemed to indicate that at all.

It was an interesting theory, but I'm pretty sure that this finale disproved it and showed that Player's very much their own person?

Sdog

Awards
I don't think so either. But having that revealed or having Player come back to only have modern characters, i.e. Sora, Riku, Mickey etc, address him as 'Player' with recorded dialogue is hilarious to me.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
They could always just use the default male character for Player, and even get around saying a name for the character like they did with Tidus in FFX.

Though to be honest, Player could very well die in Unchained Key. I kind of a feeling that they will, actually:( But here's hoping not! After surviving the Keyblade War, Player deserves so much better and a lot of warm cuddles, imo.

And there's also my theory: that after Unchained Key, Player was pretty much on their death bed. And to save them, Ephemer and Skuld put them in one of the pods in Twilight Town, or something. And then KHIII could end with a scene in the credits where we see the pod beginning to open, and Ephemera and Skuld eagerly awaiting it, then Square could cut to black before we see what they look like (though we'd all know it was supposed to be Player), and then show the next scene that happened in a world after we left it:)

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh god, Nightmare Chirity`s second form is something really terrifying. D: I love the way it looks and the fact that they played the Anti-Black Coats theme. The monstrous cat demon thing truly is the stuff nightmares are made off.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't think MC dies. They went to the trouble of suggesting that they'll easily heal MC from his moribund state. Unless, of course, they decide to leave MC in the Next World and Ephemera and Skuld represent the Dandelions. I can picture them telling Sora how he reminds them of "him" (MC).

Aerora

Oh god, Nightmare Chirity`s second form is something really terrifying. D: I love the way it looks and the fact that they played the Anti-Black Coats theme. The monstrous cat demon thing truly is the stuff nightmares are made off.
... oh, that's what the music was. I couldn't place it at all - been too long since I last beat 3D, I guess.

Its design kind of reminded me of some later-game TWEWY enemies, especially with the thorn motif in its attacks.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
... oh, that's what the music was. I couldn't place it at all - been too long since I last beat 3D, I guess.

Its design kind of reminded me of some later-game TWEWY enemies, especially with the thorn motif in its attacks.

Yeah, the kinda do. Weren`t they usually animals with some sort of thorns in them?

Hirokey123

Awards
It makes sense that it would remind you of that considering Dream Eaters totally seemed like KH-ified Noise which made it an appropriate thing for the TWEWY cast to fight. They just were more sugar coated candy creatures than punk graffiti creatures.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What's even more intriguing is that the "cat/fox-super demon"-form of Nightmare Chirithy was apparently created by absorbing those three Black Costume Heartless.
Does that mean this form is a Heartless/Nightmare Dream Eater hybrid creature?
They are both creatures of the Dark anyways, so...

Hirokey123

Awards
I think it means those black coated players were dreams that were consumed by darkness. Then dark chirithy did what dream eaters do best, consume dreams to make one super nightmare.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think it means those black coated players were dreams that were consumed by darkness. Then dark chirithy did what dream eaters do best, consume dreams to make one super nightmare.

That makes perfect sense indeed, although if I recall correctly didn't Yen Sid say that Heartless cannot exist in the Realm of Sleep, so shouldn't anyone being consumed by Darkness in such an environment then turn into another Nightmare instead of a Heartless?

(Although this may be also an indicator that X[chi] does not take place in the RoS as we know it from DDD).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That makes perfect sense indeed, although if I recall correctly didn't Yen Sid say that Heartless cannot exist in the Realm of Sleep, so shouldn't anyone being consumed by Darkness in such an environment then turn into another Nightmare instead of a Heartless?

(Although this may be also an indicator that X[chi] does not take place in the RoS as we know it from DDD).

Yen Sid never said that Heartless can't exist in the Sleeping Worlds, only that they simply cannot locate or enter them from the outside like they would with a RoL world. These Black Costume Heartless are former wielders that succumbed to the darkness. It doesn't matter how well-hidden a place is if a threat is born within it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back