• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Maybe [chi] is already Maleficent's digitalization of the Foreteller's Script, which the game taking place in the datascape a lot of things would made more sense.

Also if keyblades can be passed down maybe the Master Keeper is originally the keyblade of the master of the foretellers.

MegaCore5

Awards
Does anyone know why Lea and said are Isa are still wearing black robes? It seems that once you go back to your original self you appear back in the clothes you wore before... So in that case Lea and Isa must have been wearing the robes before their death for some reason... If all of this is true why did Xemnas and the rest of the organization start wearing Lea's and Saix's robes?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Does anyone know why Lea and said are Isa are still wearing black robes? It seems that once you go back to your original self you appear back in the clothes you wore before... So in that case Lea and Isa must have been wearing the robes before their death for some reason... If all of this is true why did Xemnas and the rest of the organization start wearing Lea's and Saix's robes?

Nomura just doesn't have new clothes for them. Expect a major wardrobe overhaul for a lot of character in KH 3 :p

MegaCore5

Awards
I don't think it's just a plot hole. Have you seen the credits for bbs? There's a clip of Lea and Saix getting kicked out of the Castle by Dilan. I'd say Lea and Isa started the black coat trend so they could try getting into the castle again by using a disguise. It apparently worked because Lea and Isa both materialize back to themselves inside castle walls. And in case you don't know in kingdom hearts if you die you go back exactly where you died when you are "reborn". This was mention by Ienzo in DDD.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't think it's just a plot hole. Have you seen the credits for bbs? There's a clip of Lea and Saix getting kicked out of the Castle by Dilan. I'd say Lea and Isa started the black coat trend so they could try getting into the castle again by using a disguise. It apparently worked because Lea and Isa both materialize back to themselves inside castle walls. And in case you don't know in kingdom hearts if you die you go back exactly where you died when you are "reborn". This was mention by Ienzo in DDD.

But the only one who knew about the black coat and wore it was Master Xehanort and Xemnas decided to use that as the official uniform based off of xehanort's memories. There's no way Lea or Isa could have known about it. I think the only reason they were wearing it was because, like Lnd500 said, the developers didn't want to make new clothes for them

MegaCore5

Awards
But the only one who knew about the black coat and wore it was Master Xehanort and Xemnas decided to use that as the official uniform based off of xehanort's memories. There's no way Lea or Isa could have known about it. I think the only reason they were wearing it was because, like Lnd500 said, the developers didn't want to make new clothes for them
Um could you elaborate the part about MX knowing about the black coats? He wore the black coat or just a black coat? My memory is a bit hazy.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Okay yep I remember now... Darn though I was on to something... So just a plot hole?

Not a plot hole exactly, just the developers not wanting to give Isa and Lea new outfits for some reason. Either that or Xehanort dressed them in black coats before they lost their hearts, LOL

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
At this point, I'm assuming Lea and Isa were captured for Xehanort's little science experiments. With the black coats being like a prison uniform.
And guessing from their positions (and Aeleus',) they did come from the underground prison.
IpndqjE.png

Though the real reason Lea didn't have new clothes is just cause they didn't want to make one. (And considering Lea may have still been wearing his old clothes underneath, I don't think I'd wanna see that. XD)

axel95

Awards
You know how theatre mode can be viewed in english? does that mean recoded has the english voices as well?
I wouldn't think so. The original KH2FM had English voices, so depending on if the new scenes are available in English, there was no new English recording done for the Japanese release.

Sandslash

So... Why exactly did Lea and Isa age, but Ienzo didn't? Or did he? If so, I don't get why. I mean, didn't they get separated into Heartless and Nobodies right after BBS?

Wander

So... Why exactly did Lea and Isa age, but Ienzo didn't? Or did he? If so, I don't get why. I mean, didn't they get separated into Heartless and Nobodies right after BBS?

Lea and Isa probably turned into Nobodies some time after the others did.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I have various thoughts:

+ Master Xehanort: Is Xehanort the Sixth Foreteller and has been acting to not know that much about the Keyblade War for plot's sake or has Xehanort been a willing vessel for the Sixth Foreteller? What if the Sixth Foreteller has been concealing his appearance (or it's actually his true appearance) as the Guardian?

+ Master Eraqus/Terra: What if Master Xehanort has them under his control because they know his secret plan regarding the Foretellers? They were or are in his heart (or close to that of the Sixth Foreteller).

+ Young Xehanort: Assuming he betrays Master Xehanort; why would he, though? Assuming the Sixth Foreteller is a separate entity to MX; is the Sixth Foreteller possessing YX right now? But why would he posses YX? Does he think that, as a younger vessel, he can exploit his powers more?

+ Chi: What if the world of Chi is actually a digital recreation made by Mickey to try and understand what happened before the Keyblade War? What if Mickey and Master Yen Sid have known about this all along and have only been acting as spectators because, since it's a prophecy, they can't do much?

+ Young Eraqus/Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts III: I think the opening scenario of the game will be centered on these two. It could solve as an intro to what the plot will focus: on the Foretellers.

These secret endings have given us more questions for KHIII to answer. It's like they're purposely building up the heat for KH3. But if DDD HD were to happen... What more could they add with, yet another, secret ending? A conversation between Master Xehanort and a character we cannot see, but could possibly be the Sixth Foreteller (again, assuming they're separate entities).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back