• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Good for you man, honestly

If you expect the discussion to magically continue when all you've done is randomly dump a quote that's already been discussed, I would suggest elaborating to direct the flow of the conversation further.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so everything in the tome will happen and nothing that sora can't prevent it from happing

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i wonder if there more to sora then like maybe the will of the master of the fortellers was passed on to him somehow

That would go against his "just an ordinary boy" concept.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
well he isn't a ordinary boy he the one that can set things right and save the hearts that are in pain

But he was not destined for that. If riku hadn't givin in to the darkness he'd still be an ordinary boy.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
again guys if riku never feel into darkness the whole story would be different and the tomes would be wrong but the tomes was right and the prophecy will happen.

"Destiny isn't left to chance"

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
true destiny isn't left to chance but still you cannot deny that his in ordinary boy since the non of the keyblades choose sora even riku tho he was choesn by terra
and yet sora is the one that will set things right and possibly end the cycle of keyblade wars of happing

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
how about you get back on topic, guys?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
how about you get back on topic, guys?
sorry i tend to do that sometimes anyway only the tomes know what will happen kingdom hearts 3 and i can't wait for this chapter to end and another chapter will begin :)

"the future doesn't scare me at all"

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Just sifted through all of these after watching the secret movies.

So, I gotta admit, the idea of having Maleficent having some knowledge about the events of Chi was definitely interesting. At the very least, it makes her inclusion in Re:coded actually make more sense when looking at the grand scope of things.

As for the other secret ending...I can safely say while I saw Young Master Xehanort coming and still say that there are hints that he has plans of his own, I did NOT expect him to say that Master Xehanort's keyblade goes back for millennia. Also, the way he said that he doesn't quite possess it yet may seem to imply that there is a degree of animosity between him and his oldest self.

bgizzles45

So I'm assuming the secret trailer takes place before the first scene of DDD where Apprentice Xehanort stabs Braig?

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So I'm assuming the secret trailer takes place before the first scene of DDD where Apprentice Xehanort stabs Braig?

It takes place immediately before Lea woke up, actually. In the scene you mentioned, we didn't see Lea and Isa, but they are present, albeit unconscious, in this scene.

bgizzles45

It takes place immediately before Lea woke up, actually. In the scene you mentioned, we didn't see Lea and Isa, but they are present, albeit unconscious, in this scene.

I believe Even and Ienzo are placed in the same spot in both scenes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back