• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
They most likely perished during the Keyblade War. My memory's a bit fuzzy, but I remember it was said that only children survived the war and their light rebuilt the worlds. Pardon me if I'm mistaken, though.
then what is six person follower doing then if knows the other five followers no longer exist but wants the power from the "tome of prophecy"

Last edited:

DoctahFaz

Awards
As you see, the video ends with Young Xehanort answering Braig's question of who he should take with him. YX seems to be about to answer with a name starting with S before the video ends. My guess is that he either answers "Sora" or "Saix." If it is the latter, however, that would explain Lea eventually waking up to find that Braig and Isa are both missing. If it's Sora, that, too, would make sense since he is pursued as the 13th vessel in Dream Drop Distance.

Either way, it really looks like Young Xehanort is acting as some double agent here. Not only has he been gathering up the Nobody forms of Organization XIII throughout time, but it looks like he's also interacting with their restored human forms as well, perhaps for his own purposes.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
It really seems like what SENA told Ben Diskin to do when reading for YX (i.e. to play him as though he was unsure about whether or not he wants to become that future version of himself) is coming into play here.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if YX ended up betraying MX. We know how Nomura loves to play off of Sora and Xehanort's similarities and differences to each other. And whereas Sora's completely against the other incarnations of himself suffering and sacrificing themselves for him (and actually wants them to have the chance to live their own lives), Xehanort would be the one to screw himself over, so to speak. xD

And it really is sounding more and more like MX is somehow the sixth foreteller. Which I actually predicted a while ago--in the one thread where we were trying to guess the thirteen Darknesses' identities before any of this Chi stuff became so relevant. And frankly, I don't know how to feel about it all. Hmm...

If it is true, though (and it probably is), it's probably through all of Xehanort or whoever's crazy actions that they created their equal and opposite in Sora. Kind of like how Voldermort caused the prophecy to come true when he tried to kill Harry, and in doing so made certain that he'd be his undoing (since he unknowingly made Harry a horcrux who could see into his mind and whatnot).

Also... I'd forgotten how confusing DDD was until this scene. My god. And it just seems to get more confusing the more they add to it. It's the first KH game that I really can't figure out, even when I think about it a lot. -sigh- And I'm worried about what they'd do with a 3DFM and KHIII will make it even more of a head scratcher and ridiculous (I definitely hope III's not like that). IDK.

Chi better get localized now, that's all I have to say.

Some guy

So, Xehanort got his actual keyblade from another "seeker", who got it from another "seeker" ....... going as far back as the 6th foreteller?
This also seems to be a common practice amongst retiring keyblade masters (as long as the keyblade is ok with it I assume?), as Eraqus inherited master keeper from their master, Aqua inherited it from Eraqus, and Mickey inherited star seeker from Yen Sid.

Braig seems to have his own agenda, but YX just comes off as impatient to get his hands on a keyblade. He also will gain nothing from betraying himself ... right?

A lot to ponder on ... I'm satisfied!

Hack

Except we know that their Master was Light-obsessed, just like Eraqus.

Really?i didnt know that.In that case he could have had another keyblade till he wandered off and "someone" gave him his current one ... you know like how aqua inherited Master keeper.YX says something like that in the video
" Most keyblade masters inherit a keyblade that has been passed down", which could imply that star seeker was once yen sids keyblade too.

If Xehanort's Keyblade is the 6th's not-Foreteller's, that could imply that the original being has been prolonging his life for years by taking over the bodies of countless individuals, just like what he had done with Terra.

But of course this is entirely speculative!
In the video YX says that MX's keyblade is older than others he specifically states "It's a will that is passed on"
and that left me thinking who's will is past on and how exactly.The will that is passed on is probably the 6th not foretellers and ofcourse the keyblade comes with it .That ofcourse means the 6th not foreteller is probably long dead and others have been doing his job for him(although i like your theory about possessing bodies to stay alive ).

Also about YX ploting against MX , he states in the video "the target i ought to head towards,my destiny,is decided" which could possibly mean everything that has happend in the current timeline will happen in YX's timeline too.Alas the will shall be passed on to YH too.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Braig (speaking for most fans): This is fun, but I have noooo idea what's going.

YX: My destiny is set for the Keyblade.

Braig: Uh huh, and I see you have no idea what's going on either.

It's like Braig also cannot wait for KH3 to figure out where everything is going.
There seems to be a theme going on.
Ace: We have come!
Noctis: It's been a long time coming... Almost there
Braig: I haven't a clue what's going on, will KHIII just come out already?
X'D

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
[video=youtube;7RXWYiOeMKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXWYiOeMKA[/video]

Fandub. It's surprisingly good.

obama-not-bad.jpeg

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I knew it. I knew something was up ever since I realized that MX's Keyblade was still nameless and fitted with the Foreteller's set. I wonder if the ram keyblade was passed down from a Seeker or chose MX because of how interested he was with the Keyblade War, probably the former.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Actually, it's pretty bad

DAE Xemnas is a body-snatcher? lmao

Spikeyroxas

I wondered if there's a deeper reason why Xehanort picked his members for the organisation
demyx, luxord, marluxia, Larxene have hardly any past history.
and zexion was only a child with a missing history of losing his parents.
what if these 5 have some sort of connection / Inheritence to do with the 5 foretellers and the objects they acquired.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wondered if there's a deeper reason why Xehanort picked his members for the organisation
demyx, luxord, marluxia, Larxene have hardly any past history.
and zexion was only a child with a missing history of losing his parents.
what if these 5 have some sort of connection / Inheritence to do with the 5 foretellers and the objects they acquired.

Ienzo/Zexion is part of the original 6 founding members of Organization XIII. He was the one who persuaded Ansem the Wise to allow them to create the secret laboratory and proceed with experiments on the heart.

Who knows about the other four though.

[video=youtube;7RXWYiOeMKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXWYiOeMKA[/video]

Fandub. It's surprisingly good.

obama-not-bad.jpeg

Damn, that was fast!

Spikeyroxas

Ienzo/Zexion is part of the original 6 founding members of Organization XIII. He was the one who persuaded Ansem the Wise to allow them to create the secret laboratory and proceed with experiments on the heart.

Who knows about the other four though.
yes, he was raised by the other org members / apprentices after his past but I've learnt now after playing the games that some thing's don't get mentioned unless they have some sort of relevance sometime down the line, especially with him having more cutscene time than before.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here's the new scene with Maleficent and pete.

[video=youtube;FisqgT51YXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FisqgT51YXc[/video]

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here's the new scene with Maleficent and pete.

[video=youtube;FisqgT51YXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FisqgT51YXc[/video]

*throws rose petals*

tumblr_mn3jskw8Jg1r57zp0o1_500.gif

Now, anyone up for translating the thing? :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*throws rose petals*

tumblr_mn3jskw8Jg1r57zp0o1_500.gif

Now, anyone up for translating the thing? :p

Kaz just finished translating it! :D

Maleficent: I see

Pete: What is it?

Maleficent: I wasn't aware because of the term "Data World"

Pete: Huh?

Maleficent
: The Foretellers' Text

Maleficent
: There was once a book with that title.

Maleficent
: It contains records of the future, as though as if it has seen the future itself.

Pete: Heh. If something like that really existed, you can easily do whatever you want with the worlds.

Maleficent
: By re-enacting the events foretold in that book, you can even extract the people and power from that written future.

Pete: Worlds and people from a book?

Pete: Now that is too much of an exaggeration. Seems more like a fairy tale. I shouldn't have kept my hopes up.

Maleficent
: Yes. Just like a fairy tale.

Maleficent
: But isn't a "Data World" just the same?

Maleficent
: The journals they have used to make their records. This may have a connection to the Foretellers' Text that is said to have existed in the past.

Pete: Now this is getting interesting!

Maleficent
: That "Data", it seems that I have to obtain it.

Pete: Hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
My mind can't function properly now to get the phrasing right. It is more like re-enacting the events and even the people and power foretold in it will be, you know, something....

Follow suit, really appear, something........5.30am is not doing me any good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back