• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
lol im still confused about xehanort in 3D that he know everything about was gone happen in the future but what about fighting terra MX didnt know he well lose to LS or get send to radiant garden by the explosion but he was going to ansem the wise to pretend his in apprentice

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ethy actually reminded me of the KH3D opening that there are 5 books that various characters emerged from in the KH3D opening, right? Aqua, Terra, Ven, Roxas, and then Donald and Goofy from the final book. Matches perfectly with the number of Tomes of Prophecy.

I also keep thinking back to what Xehanort said in BBS:

"I swore I would survive...and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!"

You know, that didn't really make much sense when we first heard it because he was born in the aftermath of the war. The only way it would otherwise would be if he were present in the original.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
the ones came out of the book 5 people and sora and riku thats 7 G.O.L i think kairi well be useless again lol and about xehanort since he can travel time he can see his old past and the future and what do you think of MX keyblade since we saw in this video that its special BTw how did it unlock MX heart is it like that keyblade who unlock hearts in KH1 or because its special

Ahrkeic

My mind hole has been blown.

I don't think the idea behind the foreteller's tome or the datascape is too complex. they probably more or less work like the 100 acre wood. essentially, books so powerful that they have become worlds of their own. much like castle oblivion the datascape, which is essentially jimminies journal, also allows access to the memories. and the foretellers tome gives insight into what can happen. its possible that by digitizing it, you can bring something out, or merely possesing it can allow that to happen. it doesnt seem like anyone has one though. xehanort probably only has fragments of it.

speaking of which, i feel that he may have found the 6ths keyblade in the keyblade graveyard. its possible that he may have gotten it from another master but that feels somewhat strange. if he ran into it and it sorta just "spoke" to him id feel more natural to me.

and braig being there may just be because he was with YX as he was collecting Xehanorts incarnations. so braig and xigbar being two seperate members of the new 13 is possible.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the ones came out of the book 5 people and sora and riku thats 7 G.O.L i think kairi well be useless again lol and about xehanort since he can travel time he can see his old past and the future and what do you think of MX keyblade since we saw in this video that its special BTw how did it unlock MX heart is it like that keyblade who unlock hearts in KH1 or because its special
i think kairi role is to protect the other princess because master xehanort will go after them if doesn't succed in his other plan

MinerKing

Ethy actually reminded me of the KH3D opening that there are 5 books that various characters emerged from in the KH3D opening, right? Aqua, Terra, Ven, Roxas, and then Donald and Goofy from the final book. Matches perfectly with the number of Tomes of Prophecy.

Yess...YES! Wow this would be an awesome foreshadowing if true.

Seighart

Awards
I haven't gotten a chance to read the previous comments yet since I'm at work, so I apologize in advance if I'm repeating something already said.

I believe MXs key blade is the 6th apprentice's key blade. Also, if YX doesn't have his Key blade yet, does that mean he's plotting to steal it/inherit somehow?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
well the way YX talks seems like betrayal since he wants a keyblade and swoosh true his plan well be easy if the princess of heart dead but his plan now to focus on the 13 xehanorts and the X blade and maybe the 13X fuse with MX and he become invinssible

I swear, Nomura's plot holes are easier to figure out than this post. :confused:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
You know, I really like the idea about the Datascape, Journal, and the Tomes of Prophecy being connected. It's a natural evolution, I feel, that makes a lot of sense--seeing what we knew about these kinds of things before--unlike most of the series' twists. In fact, I sort of feel like we should have predicted this xD.

Also, I love, love, love what they're doing with Maleficent's character now. I was so irritated about her going for the Data Worlds before, since it felt so pointless and that they were just trying to keep her in the plot in some microscopic way, but now I think it's golden and that it actually feels like something she'd do.

Anyway, let us all give a round of applause to the mastermind behind this all, Nomura, who I've doubted and belittled way too much. Sure he doesn't always tell the story in the best way possible--and some things we could've done without, probably--but it takes a real genius to weave a story together like this together. Wow. My hat goes off to you, Nomura-san.

My only concern now is just how they're going to fit all of this into III in a good way, like some others have said, and I also don't like the idea that if you recreate the events from the book you can bring the people in it back to life?

I thought the only way to come back in KH was to go to "sleep", and then have someone have the Key to Return Hearts or something. This just seems like another way to save people, and I don't really like that. This series has enough of a problem all ready with its characters not staying dead, so--

Also... Chi so needs to be localized now. No doubt about that, if we're expected to understand everything in III, anyway.

And OMG. Re:Coded is so important now--and actually was all along--ahh! I'll never doubt you again, Re:Coded. I promise.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
those just my theory but since nomura man of twisting it might happen

It's not your theory. He's just saying it's difficult to read your posts because the grammar is poor, no offense.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So after a while since watching both scenes, I've been thinking these scenes would have worked better back when their respective games were release instead of now. Especially the one with Braig and YX, I think. It just so easy for me to picture DDD's secret ending right at the end it zwooshes back and starts rewinding to the new scene. Where it just feels out of place in 2.5.
With the Maleficent one, it's at least with Re:Coded while the Braig and YX scene is here instead of in DDD so it kinda messes with DDD's story a tiny bit because it ruins the scene when Lea wakes up and Isa being a SoD is no longer a surprise.
I mean, maybe it's just me, but I do wanna ask ya'll if you think Braig's scene would have worked better if it was in DDD and not 2.5?

"I swore I would survive...and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!"

You know, that didn't really make much sense when we first heard it because he was born in the aftermath of the war. The only way it would otherwise would be if he were present in the original.
I completely forgot about that line. Now I feel like I've gotta re-watch everything for tiny little possible foreshadowings. Welp, time to obsess over seemingly insignificant lines.

Last edited:

Arcsol93

I put that in my spoiler as well, but I guess tagging it wasn't necessary XD. I could see them using the story itself as a guide to find Aqua and Ventus at the beginning of three

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
could the tomes also have somehing like elselike show you how to get key of return hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back