• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcsol93

Well, they did a good job connecting coded and 3D. And after seeing the translated scene between malificent and pete everything is starting to click now!

The beginning scene for Dream Drop Distance! It was a foreshadowing, the books in that scene must have been the foretellers books, which means the starting plot for KH3 is them following the story in the books to find Aqua and Ventus possibly.

Edit: I have no idea if it worked or not, I am not used to this type of forum interface XD

Last edited by a moderator:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Maleficent: The journals they have used to make their records. This may have a connection to the Foretellers' Text that is said to have existed in the past.
Oh, my Glob! This could mean...the Foretellers' Text is Jiminy's journals sent to the past!

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Does that mean if they get the Tome, they could also use Mickey's machine?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah what? This is way more confusing/a mind diddly to me than the other scene to be honest...

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I believe the appropriate expression is "I can't even."

I'm so happy Maleficent that will become more relevant!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks Kaz! Now I am just waiting for someone to explain/make a theory that makes sense ;)

Yeah what? This is way more confusing/a mind diddly to me than the other scene to be honest...

This.

Kingdom Hearts χ's mythology is more exciting than I thought at first but it worries my how much complexity it would add to an already convoluted story.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
At least we have more insight to Maleficent's ambitions in DDD and presumably KH3 now. That had been bugging me for like 2 years :p

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This.

Kingdom Hearts χ's mythology is more exciting than I thought at first but it worries my how much complexity it would add to an already convoluted story.
Yeah. KHIII already has so much to cover, is adding this thing with the Foretellers' Text really a good idea? Now I'm back to worrying that X's inclusion is just gonna complicate things further....

At least we have more insight to Maleficent's ambitions in DDD and presumably KH3 now. That had been bugging me for like 2 years :p
Same here. I kinda thought Maleficent's appearance in DDD was pointless, but this new scene helps bring things to light.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I believe the appropriate expression is "I can't even."

I'm so happy Maleficent that will become more relevant!
I am too. She may actually return to her KH1 self. I'm actually really looking forward to her plans know, and how they will clash with xehanort's

axel95

Awards
So the Datascape just became relevant again. I'm hoping for a localized version of Chi now, seeing how important it has become. Everything really is coming together for KH3, the only major hole is the story of BBSV2, which we may get in a condensed form. KH3 is going to have a ton of plot threads that I want to see covered, hopefully they can give adequate time to them all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I feel like it all made perfect sense until they tried to incorporate the Datascape. Then it got needlessly complicated.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
cold you just imagine guys if the book was real and people got there hand on it

MinerKing

So the book and pages in the 3D opening CGI were a bit of a foreshadowing to the Foreteller's Text? Considering almost every Keyblade wielder in the series is plucked out of it, maybe Mickey will get his hands on it in 3.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Personally I don't think Maleficent can be relevant again. They have spent many games turning her into a cyber witch hag with no real purpose and a weird obsession with computers (really?) - she is just there for comic relief. Whatever she has done post KH1 pales in comparison to Xehanort (who still seems dangerous, unpredictable and really powerful) and I can't see how she would become anything more than the side villain she was in KH2.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Personally I don't think Maleficent can be relevant again. They have spent many games turning her into a cyber witch hag with no real purpose and a weird obsession with computers (really?) - she is just there for comic relief. Whatever she has done post KH1 pales in comparison to Xehanort (who still seems dangerous, unpredictable and really powerful) and I can't see how she would become anything more than the side villain she was in KH2.
She doesn't have to be as major as xehanort, but she can still be a threat in her own right. She could hinder his plans with the datascape and her recently revealed knowledge of the fortellers. Also, she could always form a temporary alliance with Sora in order to get him out of the way. I just REALLY want her to be redeemed and her actually knowing about the foretellers could make that possible. Its not too late.

SoundMatch

I think there was an interview where Nomura said that YMX may not want to grow up to be the man he sees. Furthermore with Nomura saying he doesn't want KH3 to start with something everyone already knows do you think we'll start with new characters for KH3? We really haven't seen any other Keyblade wielders and I think they are gonna be important in the coming stories. Maybe descendants of the other foretellers? I doubt their keyblades have been truly lost.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So the book and pages in the 3D opening CGI were a bit of a foreshadowing to the Foreteller's Text? Considering almost every Keyblade wielder in the series is plucked out of it, maybe Mickey will get his hands on it in 3.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT WTH AHHHHHH

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
can they really stop the prophecy from happening or no whatever prophecy that was fortold will happen?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, wait... so much stuff emerged when I was asleep! So in first glance, it seems that the Tome of Prophecies and the Datascape is related to one another?

I see nothing else but the possibility that someone will indeed get the tome and decode it, who as stated before could be Mickey. Food for thought: if this is true, could this be an explanation as to why Mickey, Donald, and Goofy were seen in Daybreak Town?

ANGUIS WHAT IS IT THAT YOU'RE DOING OR UP TO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back