• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILERS*Kingdom Hearts 2: Limited Edition Guide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nbail

cool....I guess I gotta get that edition now xP..I have the older one and also how come its titled
*SPOILERS*Kingdom Hearts 2: Limited Edition Guide.

O

Oberon

speaking of the guide, did anyones spine on it break and pages fell out, cus mine did
XD

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
YA! ky drive form pages(coolest ones) are fallen out, and i treat it with the tenderous of care, but only the anti form page is actually detatced.oh well, still awsome,and i dont care how cheap it is, if it is"kingdom hearts 2" and "limited edition" its a good purchase for me!

(oh, and anyone find that u can leave white marks scrathces? on the drive form cover?)

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
twiligh knight said:
same with me my form pages are starting to come out. what cover did you guys get i got the final form on mine.
LUCKY.....I got Master..its still cool but I wanted Final...well I really wanted anything but wisdom....I HATE THAT FORM...and I got what i wanted so YAY

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Maybe BRANDY GAMES like rushed to get them out and they didnt check to see if the pages were secure in the book oh well as long as I can read it..its fine...Maybe I'll put the pages on my wall..lol

D

Deleted member 5341

Zorox said:
speaking of the guide, did anyones spine on it break and pages fell out, cus mine did
XD

YES!!! >.<
omflippin gawd I was trying so freakin hard to keep it in minty shape but then the binding creased and the pages started flaking out T_T *sob*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back