• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, here I go. *cracks nuckles*

• Getting mooks (Dream Eaters) on your side like a Beastmaster class of an RPG
  • Getting to switch the between two different characters when unexpected
  • Tron Legacy world
  • Vanitas being in the game
  • TWEWY characters
Dislikes:
  • Baby-faced GHB (gray-haired boy)
Hopes:
  • FF Summons from Dream Eater companions or bosses
  • For the Soul to be retconned from just a life force to one's entire spiritual existence that is made up of the Heart (the emotions and sense of self), Will/Spirit (the motivation and the body's life force), Mind/Memories, and Dreams (a person's ambitions and subconsious thoughts drawn from memories)
Fears:
  • That the Dream Eaters end up being similar to the Unversed in background, ingredients, and fate
  • That the "shocking ending" will be too predictable
  • That Joshua won't be the one from TWEWY whose traveling to the Realm of Sleep in the KH verse to make amends for what he did to Neku and co. back in his home universe

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How is that immature in any way?

Orgy.... The person was commenting on how they were immature with the way they interpreted the way Orgy was written. But seriously, people should use "Org" or "Organization", not "orgy".

Janus Q

-the return of traverse town
-more additions to the combat system
-the dream creatures and nightmares look cool as a substitution for the heartless

dislikes
-this is for the 3DS and i have no plans to buy it
-i'll probably have to watch videos of it on youtube

hopes
-in the future i hope we have more content in terms of interactable npcs who can give out side quests.
-my fav FF characters have cameos... which won't happen

fears
-can't really think of any

Rexy

Bronze Member
one thing i just cannot understand, why the heck do they have to put the characters to walk during the gameplay? could not be like FFType-0 for example that when you tilt the analog stick the characters run... why does kingdom hearts characters have to walk when you tilt the analog stick a bit?
hope: take that away please xD

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You don't want them to be able to walk, and instead run the entire time?

I dunno, but personally I like being able to walk. It allows for more precise movement, especially when there's platforming involved (which it looks like there probably will be).

Rexy

Bronze Member
You don't want them to be able to walk, and instead run the entire time?

I dunno, but personally I like being able to walk. It allows for more precise movement, especially when there's platforming involved (which it looks like there probably will be).

yes i agree on that part but for example, i talk about my experience, I have BbS but my psp have a stupid analog stick(i've chaged it but the problem continues...) i want them to tun to one direction but they only walk wich is not good for battles... imagne that i am on a boss battle and i'm playing with ventus and want do dodge roll to the right, my charater will guard instead of dodge rolling... that's the only reason why i don't want it

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, that sounds like a problem with the hardware, not the software. Asking for a game to suit faulty hardware is kind of... well, backwards.

BagelBreath

Awards
yes i agree on that part but for example, i talk about my experience, I have BbS but my psp have a stupid analog stick(i've chaged it but the problem continues...) i want them to tun to one direction but they only walk wich is not good for battles... imagne that i am on a boss battle and i'm playing with ventus and want do dodge roll to the right, my charater will guard instead of dodge rolling... that's the only reason why i don't want it

If you have CFW, there's plugins out there that you can use to change the sensitivity of your analog stick, that might help with your problem. I think the plugin is called "MacroFire" or something? :S

Megavoltage

Awards
Notre Dame, Pinocchio(the non-Monstro belly parts), TWEWY cast.
I’m really happy that Roxas and so many other characters get to appear in this game.
I love how Dream Drop Distance is being made by the same team that did Birth by Sleep(my favorite game in the series)

Dislikes
Going inside Monstro’s stupid multicolored stomach again.
I find Lexaeus really boring so I’m disappointed he’s showing up again. I’d rather have ANY of the other Org members take his place. The same thing happened in Birth by Sleep, Lexaeus got to show up when the more interesting characters were ignored.

Hopes
Jungle Book, Toy Story. A big Sora vs Riku battle.

Fears
Aqua, Larxene and Marluxia not getting some sort of appearance. No Final Fantasy characters showing up besides Moogles that sell you stuff.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I remembered another...

Fears
Only a handful of save slots & no boss replay feature. I like creating a separate save for every boss & refighting them whenever I please.

Rob Diablo

One thing that bothers me about this thread itself is that I've seen people posting that the Orginazation members, Vanitas, and young MX being "randomly thrown into the game." You know that they might actually have a purpose, right?

Now on to the topic, I'm actually pretty excited for everything, especially the Disney worlds (specifically Tron: Legacy).
I'm also liking the new haircut for Riku and the new clothes.

I don't feel like listing everything, but I'm pretty excited for the game in general now that I have a 3DS!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One thing that bothers me about this thread itself is that I've seen people posting that the Orginazation members, Vanitas, and young MX being "randomly thrown into the game." You know that they might actually have a purpose, right?
And what purpose is that so far? Oh right, we don't know.Of course they'll have purpose but for now they're just randomly thrown in there.

Rob Diablo

And what purpose is that so far? Oh right, we don't know.Of course they'll have purpose but for now they're just randomly thrown in there.

True, but the way I was interpreting the posts was that some people thought that they were just in there for no reason, even when the game comes out they'll still just be there for no reason. It is possible but I doubt it'll end up that way.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Re: KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

I'm worried that the story line and everything will just get way more out of hand and that the series will end without everything being answered because there are still so many questions that need to be answered. Let's hope Nomura is smart. And Nomura said, in essence, this is the begining of the end.

Question: Do you think TWEWY is worth playing and should be "manditory" to play before DDD?

Rexy

Bronze Member
Re: KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

I'm worried that the story line and everything will just get way more out of hand and that the series will end without everything being answered because there are still so many questions that need to be answered. Let's hope Nomura is smart. And Nomura said, in essence, this is the begining of the end.

Question: Do you think TWEWY is worth playing and should be "manditory" to play before DDD?

its not mandatory i think. i've played it, finished the story already (doing some missions now) and i think its worth playing it for DDD but not mandatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back