• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Dislike Vanitas and Xion. The way I see it is that they trying to bring relevence to characters that has a short importance. They should be abandoned.
Well, Xion has only been shown in the recap part of the video while Vanitas has only been shown in an in-game cutscene. This leads me to think they're acknowledging Xion in the intro but only Vanitas has story relevance (namely in relation to Ven). So it's not bringing more relevance to Vanitas, just reusing a trait that's already been shown.

Stars

リク
- Xehanortssssss
- Vanitas returning
- New way of travelling between worlds
- Dream Eaters
- Xion, Roxas and Namine
- Sora and Riku met MX

Hopes:
- New secret boss battle
- Sora/Vani fight

Fears:
- Too much focus on other characters ...

blueheart

Bronze Member
Lol..
I feared if it is too focus on the story about Org XIII's life

Well this was what Days was supposed to do but yeah, it would get pretty sidetracked if they randomly started going into all the backgrounds of them. Although, going into if they willingly became Nobodies or not could be explored, but that could also found out in KH3.

But by the trailer, I think it's already getting sidetracked from the MoM and RoS.........

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well this was what Days was supposed to do but yeah, it would get pretty sidetracked if they randomly started going into all the backgrounds of them. Although, going into if they willingly became Nobodies or not could be explored, but that could also found out in KH3.

But by the trailer, I think it's already getting sidetracked from the MoM and RoS.........

We already knew the MoM wasn't the focus of this game since the beginning of this year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And let's forget Riku's connection to Xehanort.
That's mostly a behind-the-scenes focus in the series so far, whereas we've had the Data be expressed through both the game and Nomura as important and the main focus.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
~Likes:
Everything

~Dislikes:
3DS.(I need one D:) xD

~Hopes:
Hmm, well a YX - Vanitas VS Sora
Sora VS Xemnas and Riku VS ASOD
Awesome story giving us clues for KH3
More Kairi/Mickey action.
Org 13(everything)
Answers about the data and explanations about everything happening/happened to Sora/Riku what etc.
*and some other things*

~Fears:
I won't be able to play it if i don't get a 3DS :'(

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
~Likes:
Everything

~Dislikes:
3DS.(I need one D:) xD

~Hopes:
Hmm, well a YX - Vanitas VS Sora
Sora VS Xemnas and Riku VS ASOD
Awesome story giving us clues for KH3
More Kairi/Mickey action.
Org 13(everything)
Answers about the data and explanations about everything happening/happened to Sora/Riku what etc.
*and some other things*

~Fears:
I won't be able to play it if i don't get a 3DS :'(

That is going to be very likely

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
New outfits. New worlds. TWEWY in Traverse Town

Dislikes:

I haven't seen a single thing about this game that I dislike.

Hopes:

Some Final Fantasy content that isn't the usual.

Fears: I might break my thumbs before it comes out and never get to play it! DX

BagelBreath

Awards
-Notre Dame! I've wanted a Notre Dame world since I first played KH1.
-Return of Traverse Town. I missed this world.
-From what I've seen, the combat system looks great.
-Lea.
-We get to play as Riku again! Yay!

Dislikes:
-The Three Musketeers world. WTF? Why? What's next, "Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse" world? :|
-Riku's hair. I liked it better when it was long.

Hopes:
-FM version (99.9% sure there's going to be one) to be released outside of JPN.
-TAV
-Namine
-3DS "Lite" to be announced+released around the time the game comes out in NA. Preferably a limited edition KH themed 3DS "Lite" bundled with KHDDD. I really don't want to buy a 3DS and have a newer model release a year/months later. =.=
-Good pre-order bonus(es). All we got for BBS was decals or some shit.

Fears:
-Maleficent being a retard like she was in KH2 (All she did was house hunt, ffs), and I guess Coded. I don't even remember what she did in Coded, which leads me to believe she had a small insignificant role again. This was an old fear, based on the new trailer it looks like she's going to have a purpose again, yay!
-The switch between Riku and Sora being too frequent/annoying/inconvenient. I read somewhere that a switch can occur during boss battles? wtf? nty.
-Kairi getting kidnapped AGAIN. Seriously, going to kill someone if this happens. Give her something else to do please. All she does is sit around and make little trinkets/draw while she waits to be kidnapped. =/
-ALL Orgy members returning. No.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Fears:
-Maleficent being a retard like she was in KH2 (All she did was house hunt, ffs), and I guess Coded. I don't even remember what she did in Coded, which leads me to believe she had a small insignificant role again. This was an old fear, based on the new trailer it looks like she's going to have a purpose again, yay!
-The switch between Riku and Sora being too frequent/annoying/inconvenient. I read somewhere that a switch can occur during boss battles? wtf? nty.
-Kairi getting kidnapped AGAIN. Seriously, going to kill someone if this happens. Give her something else to do please. All she does is sit around and make little trinkets/draw while she waits to be kidnapped. =/
-ALL Orgy members returning. No.

This made me laugh.....ahhh immaturity....

Likes-----
The one thing I really am excited for is Tron: Legacy. I personally loved the movie.
And I am also happy to see Vanitas again.
Playing as Riku, and not with the CoM Card System. It limited what could be done with him.

Dislikes-----
The hate that some have on The Three Musketeers being in the game.
The hate that some have on Tron: Legacy being in the game.
I don't have a 3DS yet.

Hopes----
I'll have a 3DS by the time this game comes out.
Hopefully they'll be a 3DS lite before it comes out.
Nice Pre-Order bonus....possibly a hand-size plushy. I'd prefer no more decals, but it likely will be.
Lots of large maps in all the worlds.
More NPC's. (But it's understandable if they aren't, at least in the RoS)
And all-star cast of worlds and people. (Which IMO, should be in most of the games)

Fears----
If there's no Marluxia.
If Ienzo dies off.
Few areas to travel in each world.
Too many mini-games like in KH2.
If EVERY Dream Eater can be obtained as a partner (This includes some bosses).

I'd rather there be some Dream Eaters exclusive to being Nightmares, obviously most (if not all) bosses should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back