• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) just wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHlover156

Inside a pickle jar, just waiting to come out.
hey why do you think Xion reminded xigbar of Ven?

and by the way...srry if someone already asked this question... i havent been on here for months...and if you dont mind...can you fill me on whats going on with birth by sleep...i just clicked on the link to see who the characters are and theyre the organization members!!! :D they look so cute when they...were..."whole"?? WERE they whole?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: just wondering

well, we can't really answering the question without spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Keep in mind, if you want ANY information about what happens in the game, the spoilers thread at the top of the FoKH are the best to use

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Exactly what Chaser said if you have questions and you want answers the threads in the spoiler section is the place for you....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, now that this is in spoilers, I can answer your question based on what I know so far. Braig was at the Keyblade graveyard and witnessed Ven getting frozen. While holding Ven, Aqua was shouting things at him(may have been Vanitas I'm not sure) and Aqua fights him. While frozen, Ven gives him looks of loath. thats all I know about the subject. Hope I was of some help ^^

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Okay, now that this is in spoilers, I can answer your question based on what I know so far. Braig was at the Keyblade graveyard and witnessed Ven getting frozen. While holding Ven, Aqua was shouting things at him(may have been Vanitas I'm not sure) and Aqua fights him. While frozen, Ven gives him looks of loath. thats all I know about the subject. Hope I was of some help ^^

this, and i think since xion contains Sora's memories and is somewhat a part of Sora, I believe that Xigbar would see Ven because of Ven's heart being in Sora and Ven being one of Sora's stronger connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back