• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well since TWEWY was basically made to test ideas for how Days should've gone down....it wasn't off to believe that it would sometime sneak in, in some way. At the least, I expected some hint towards it, like Lady & The Tramp in KH1.

I still think that KH3D has something to do with the TWEWY sequel that was talked about before....unless it's already been said what it was.

I'd at least like to think 3D would play into a TWEWY sequel. It would be really cool IMO.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Hey! Guess what? I was going with the natural current of the thread, regardless if there's already a definitive thread for it, topics can bleed into other threads!

OP's original post in your link says:
Raz said:
"Discuss all Final Fantasy related aspects (in regards to KH) in here."

Is Parasite Eve or The Bouncer technically Final Fantasy? No. Again, I'll ask you to stop stomping all over my fun or I'll quote you every time I think you're spamming. Thaaanks soooo muuuch.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey! Guess what? I was going with the natural current of the thread, regardless if there's already a definitive thread for it, topics can bleed into other threads!
But when you go in that direction, it diverts from the actual topic, y'know the Jump Festa coverage.

Is Parasite Eve or The Bouncer technically Final Fantasy? No.
You do know that post was lasted edited back in March 2010, almost two years ago, before when it was only Disney and Final Fantasy. Since then the topic has changed from "Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts" to "Square Enix in Kingdom Hearts".

Again, I'll ask you to stop stomping all over my fun or I'll quote you every time I think you're spamming. Thaaanks soooo muuuch.
Go right ahead.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Is Parasite Eve or The Bouncer technically Final Fantasy? No. Again, I'll ask you to stop stomping all over my fun or I'll quote you every time I think you're spamming. Thaaanks soooo muuuch.

Then I'm telling you to go to that thread and talk about SE characters you want to see in KH. The topic was why TWEWY is in KH. Not what FF characters you want. Thaaanks sooooo much~

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
But when you go in that direction, it diverts from the actual topic, y'know the Jump Festa trailers.

Topics begat topics that don't necessarily merit there own thread. How fun is it being the fun and conversation police, really? I'm going to ask that you just ignore me from now on, because I'm sure it's safe to say other users have acknowledged I'm not here to clutter up your pristine boards with my bouts of excitement you single out as needing proper outlets for.

Chaser said:
You do know that post was lasted edited back in March 2010, almost two years ago, before when it was only Disney and Final Fantasy.

What was edited? The title? The original post says Final Fantasy so it's safe to say you could have just as easily called me out for being off-topic there... BUT I'll be sure to direct myself on over there next time in your honor~ *bows*

Jesus H. Christ...

SO, Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! was like totally awesome!!! 8DDD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
What only FF and Disney rule? The only rule was that it had to be owned by square enix or disney.

Actually, it wasn't as much of a rule as an unwritten guideline, since every KH before had nothing besides FF, Disney, and KH original characters. That's all that I meant. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, the last post was during this month, so I don't consider it a necro. It was the first thread I found from the main page, while looking for more KH info. I still haven't found anything about this BBS Volume 2, despite that trailer being almost a year old. (It's not going to be a real game, is it?)

Edit: MF just can't be a for the fun of it boss, can he? He's got to be real. We seriously need another Kurt Ziza or Phantom. (An extra boss that's just an extra boss, nothing more, nothing less.) I guess Vantias Sentiment still plays that role, as does the two or three new FM bosses, but that's Final Mix, Japanese-only (or import). Watch Square try to pull a LS with them as well. If they can do that with MF..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, it wasn't as much of a rule as an unwritten guideline, since every KH before had nothing besides FF, Disney, and KH original characters. That's all that I meant. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, the last post was during this month, so I don't consider it a necro. It was the first thread I found from the main page, while looking for more KH info. I still haven't found anything about this BBS Volume 2, despite that trailer being almost a year old. (It's not going to be a real game, is it?)

Nomura has talked about a "mysterious title" in a lot of interviews post-BBS, and Ikkin even wrote a theory about why we haven't heard much on the game.

With Nomura saying there are two more games before KH3 (DDD and an unannounced title), the only thing we have to go on is the secret ending to BBSFM which gave us the name "Birth By Sleep volume II"

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Birth by Sleep volume 2

They really should, or will, change that turrable title of a game. Almost as bad as 358/2 Days as a title.

They probably should since most of the other titles have different names with exception to the Re:/Final Mixes. Something in relation to sleep I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back