• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
His heart is still crippled, but that doesn't mean it can't be used to forge the X-blade. We don't know how much strength is needed to forge it, and MX could easily extract his heart and place it in another vessel (Kairi is a good candidate). Together, the two hearts would be more than enough energy to forge it. However, I don't think Sora would allow MX to extract it that easily, and neither would anyone else.

Did you forget that in order to forge the x-blade, both the light and the dark heart need to be at exact same strength?
Vanitas is the only known pure dark heart so far and if the injuries to his heart are not exactly the same as Ven's they won't be equal to forge the weapon.
Not to mention both hearts most likely being too weak to even initiate the fusion.

If you unite Kairi's and Ven's wounded heart...hmm, I wonder if that would then not already be too much on the light side.

Of course Sora would not allow that. He has at the moment no clue of it but knowing Sora I bet once he learns about it he'll do everything to keep Ven safe and later heal him. He protected Ven for over 10 years so he won't just let MX get his greedy fingers on him.
After all, those two hearts are deeply connected since Sora was born.

Which is exactly the problem, unless somehow that darkness is removed, I don't think he is capable of forging it.

MX can extract the darkness by cutting one's heart...he has shown with kid-Ven that he has absolutely no qualms of doing it and he would do it also with Aqua or Sora if he thinks it benefits him.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think it's interesting how they seem to have retain their memories as a nobody and Lea is wearing his organization coat lol.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think it's interesting how they seem to have retain their memories as a nobody and Lea is wearing his organization coat lol.

This is probably the most intriguing thing about the trailer to me. But I think I have it figured out... Well theorized at this pont.

He's calling himself Lea because he became human again right? So why does he look like Axel still? Well since Nobodys are just the empty shell left behind by a released heart, Lea's heart returned to that empty shell, therefore maintaining his appearance as Axel.

I'm not sure if anybody has said this yet, but after watching the trailer a few times this is what I think is going on.

Grey

So... anyone else notice how, in the CG scenes, when Sora and Riku are fighting Xemnas, Sora is holding the Oathkeeper while Riku is holding Oblivion? Then, when Sora and Riku shoot that beam at Xemnas, Sora's holding Oblivion in the same way he was holding Way to the Dawn.

I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out already (this thread has moved quickly), but I just noticed it. :p

Radar

Bronze Member
This is probably the most intriguing thing about the trailer to me. But I think I have it figured out... Well theorized at this pont.

He's calling himself Lea because he became human again right? So why does he look like Axel still? Well since Nobodys are just the empty shell left behind by a released heart, Lea's heart returned to that empty shell, therefore maintaining his appearance as Axel.

I'm not sure if anybody has said this yet, but after watching the trailer a few times this is what I think is going on.
That theory is good. It could also explain about Zexion/older Ienzo in the trailer. But as for Xemnas, something special and different probably happened, I am thinking.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So... anyone else notice how, in the CG scenes, when Sora and Riku are fighting Xemnas, Sora is holding the Oathkeeper while Riku is holding Oblivion? Then, when Sora and Riku shoot that beam at Xemnas, Sora's holding Oblivion in the same way he was holding Way to the Dawn.

I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out already (this thread has moved quickly), but I just noticed it. :p

It has quite often actually. It's pretty neat symbolism~

EpicCh33se

Awards
I know this topic was posted a LONG time ago, but does anyone think there is a reason why some games have Simple and Clean as the theme and some games have Sanctuary? Maybe a connection between the plots of the games?

(KHBBS - KH1 - KHCOM) - Simple and Clean (KH358/2 - KH2) - Sanctuary

The only flaw is Re:Coded. It has Simple and Clean but it seems to be connected to the KH2 group more.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I used to think they were connected but I think I've dismissed any possibility of any connection between the theme songs and the games.

The only idea I've ever had that unified them was that the two games that contained Sanctuary/Passion included Roxas and Organization XIII. I don't see any logical reason why they would do this though.

Esquire

I know this topic was posted a LONG time ago, but does anyone think there is a reason why some games have Simple and Clean as the theme and some games have Sanctuary? Maybe a connection between the plots of the games?

(KHBBS - KH1 - KHCOM) - Simple and Clean (KH358/2 - KH2) - Sanctuary

The only flaw is Re:Coded. It has Simple and Clean but it seems to be connected to the KH2 group more.

Well, Days and KH2 had Roxas as a main character and the other games didn't. So that could be an explanation.

Edit: Seta beat me to it

EpicCh33se

Awards
The only idea I've ever had that unified them was that the two games that contained Sanctuary/Passion included Roxas and Organization XIII. I don't see any logical reason why they would do this though.

With Roxas as a playable character? Or just Roxas in it? Because Re:Coded had Data-Roxas..... But I don't think that counts.

choco-pocky

Hello I am new to these forums, so if I repeat anything that has already been said or if it just sounds stupid I am sorry.

Do you guys think that the final boss of DDD could be Master Xehanort, but Sora, Riku and Mickey end up losing the battle, which leads into kingdom hearts 3. I am just assuming this because in the DDD trailer Sora, Riku and Mickey are seen battling Master Xehanort in the Keyblade Graveyard. It would not make sense if they defeated him in DDD because we still have Kingdom Hearts 3 left.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hello I am new to these forums, so if I repeat anything that has already been said or if it just sounds stupid I am sorry.

Do you guys think that the final boss of DDD could be Master Xehanort, but Sora, Riku and Mickey end up losing the battle, which leads into kingdom hearts 3. I am just assuming this because in the DDD trailer Sora, Riku and Mickey are seen battling Master Xehanort in the Keyblade Graveyard. It would not make sense if they defeated him in DDD because we still have Kingdom Hearts 3 left.

Wdlcome. I think that scene of SRM vs MX is just to represent BBS. But e'll find out soon.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I don't think that's an actual scene. It was just a fancy way to compare the BBS battle with Xehanort to the KH2 battle with Xemans.

bgizzles45

I don't think they were battling. From my perspective, I thought it was symbolism on how Master Xehanort is haunting Sora and Riku's dream. Master Xehanort attended Terra and Aqua's Mark of Mastery so I guess he's willing to see how Riku and Sora will do by intervening with all of his forms including his Master Xehanort form, Ansem SoD form, Xemnas form, and his Young Xehanort form.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Since that scene is in CGI, it's probably in the opening. Just symbolism for that fact that this whole time Sora and Riku have been battling forms of him.
There's also the possbility that could be part of the games secret ending (hinting at KH3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back