• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
I think Lea will be joining this side, but about the other org members, I'm not so sure any of them have returned, the scenes featuring them look like they are from the past (just before they turned on A the wise) or in the dreamscape

Esquire

I think Lea will be joining this side, but about the other org members, I'm not so sure any of them have returned, the scenes featuring them look like they are from the past (just before they turned on A the wise) or in the dreamscape

There's plenty of evidence pointing to it being in the present, though. It all makes much more sense when you look at it that way.

bigbadcloud

I noticed in the trailer that Rikus eyes are no longer green they are a light shade of teal but in some seens they are green again and the riku in the coat they are the same coluor as riku's so it has to be replaku

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I noticed in the trailer that Rikus eyes are no longer green they are a light shade of teal but in some seens they are green again and the riku in the coat they are the same coluor as riku's so it has to be replaku

They have always been the same blue tinted-green. In every single game :\

Esquire

How exactly does that make the other Riku Repliku and not Xion in Riku form or Data Riku?

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
the trailer looked great even though a saw iit like 3 days ago. just made an acc for the forums like two seconds ago so gonna have to get the hang of things. i would like to spread my thoughts here.

in the recoded secret ending yen sid goes on saying that because both XH and xemnas being defeated his whole will return... the question is does this apply to the other organization members assuming that their heartless is gone because this came to me when i saw lea in disney castle, maybe becuase his heartless and nobody are gone he can come back whole being the same age as when he perished as a nobody.

this would be great because i would love to see what Marluxia's, Larxene's, and Demyx's somebody's look like. it intrugiues me

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the FAQ and Section Rules, and hope you have a fun time! :D
Also, if you ever want to add anything but no one else has posted after you, rather than make another post, please use the edit button at the bottom of your posts.

Yes it does. When an individual's corresponding Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the original being will be reborn.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
awesome then that explains lea's appearance but a lot of rumours and speculation has happened around that subject so until ddd is released no one can say for sure

sora+riku

In BBS when yen sid tells auqa that vens heart is sleeping or whatever he says that auqa should love ven with all her migth and that if she did when or if ven ever woke he would return to where he belongs the RoL but if his heart is inside sora then would he not already be in the realm of light.What i am saying is Yen Sid may be implying something

Last edited:

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
well at the moment the 3 keyblade heros from BBS have their own problems. terras body has been taken by xehnort, ven's is sleeping; waiting for his heart to return and the only person who knows where and how to get to ven is aqua who atm is stuck in the RoD sooo imma wait and see what happens between sora and vanitas in DDD and see if that triggers anything with ven. remember xehnort explains in "blank points" that terra is only one of the many opinion he may take but in my option i think xehnort will attempt to try and make an other x-blade using vens heart inside of sora. though one thing still puzzles me... how the hell is he gonna do such a thing in the RoS. if xehnort wants to do such a thing i would want to attempt it in reality right?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i think xehnort will attempt to try and make an other x-blade using vens heart inside of sora. though one thing still puzzles me... how the hell is he gonna do such a thing in the RoS. if xehnort wants to do such a thing i would want to attempt it in reality right?

The flaw with that is that MX would have to extract Ven's heart from Sora's. Keep in mind, Sora's heart is not pure light, so his heart mixed with Ven is still not pure light. Thus, Sora with Ven's heart inside him is incapable of forging the X-blade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The flaw with that is that MX would have to extract Ven's heart from Sora's. Keep in mind, Sora's heart is not pure light, so his heart mixed with Ven is still not pure light. Thus, Sora with Ven's heart inside him is incapable of forging the X-blade.

And what exactly would hinder MX to do just that?
(Except of Sora dodging, of course) ;P

Furthermore, there is still the fact to consider that Ven's heart is crippled...it won't probably even useable to re-forge the x-blade right away.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Though Sora, like Aqua, has an absolute bare minimum of darkness in their hearts. If she can be considered forging material, so can he.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Though Sora, like Aqua, has an absolute bare minimum of darkness in their hearts. If she can be considered forging material, so can he.

So had Ven originally as a kid, yet MX still ripped the darkness out of his heart to make it completely pure.
Aqua was said to be "raw" material for the x-blade meaning the little itty bit of darkness Aqua still had would have needed also to be removed beforehand.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
[video=youtube;lD_recdbNkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_recdbNkg[/video]

Re-watch this cut-scene.
It's interesting.
Xemnas was probably visiting the Realm of Sleep in the "Room of Sleep". Especially the way that Xigbar begins talking about it
"I'm not soo good in that place either".
But what's he trying to do in the Realm of Sleep? Is he asking some other form of Xehanort for help? Looking for Ven?
I reckon this scene is a good re-watch at the moment :)

This actually makes a lot of sense!

In fact, we already know the game is going to involve a scene with Xehanort stabbing Braig in the chest & thus making him Xigbar. I think that the scene is going to show Xehanort taking the steps to make the Room of Sleep.

As for who he's talking to, I always thought it was Aqua since her armor was there. But now I'm wondering if it's Ven.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And what exactly would hinder MX to do just that?
(Except of Sora dodging, of course) ;P

Furthermore, there is still the fact to consider that Ven's heart is crippled...it won't probably even useable to re-forge the x-blade right away.

His heart is still crippled, but that doesn't mean it can't be used to forge the X-blade. We don't know how much strength is needed to forge it, and MX could easily extract his heart and place it in another vessel (Kairi is a good candidate). Together, the two hearts would be more than enough energy to forge it. However, I don't think Sora would allow MX to extract it that easily, and neither would anyone else.

So had Ven originally as a kid, yet MX still ripped the darkness out of his heart to make it completely pure.
Aqua was said to be "raw" material for the x-blade meaning the little itty bit of darkness Aqua still had would have needed also to be removed beforehand.

Which is exactly the problem, unless somehow that darkness is removed, I don't think he is capable of forging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back