• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I was joking, I loved BBS. -_-

Well this is awkward =_=

The only real keyblades I hated are the Neverland ones, Agrabah ones, Sora's Christmas one, and that coconut one Terra got.

What coconut one?

The only ones from BBS I actually liked... were Pixie Petal (Neverland), Void Gear, No Name, Lost Memory and Ultima Weapon.
I liked Ends of the Earth. But Ends of the Earth was a KH2 design actually. So is Void Gear actually, and MX's Keyblade.

BBS had a balance of good and bad looking designs IMO. I personally disliked the Hyperdrive Keyblade.

I'm hoping that all of the worlds areas will be open for both Sora and Riku after completing both of their stories in each world. It would help make traversing around areas to train and explore much more bearable and exciting compared to Birth by Sleep.

It would definitely be an improvement over "There's nothing this way"

peachie

So, how come Joshua's first scene in the trailer has subtitles?

Those aren't anything interesting; that caption is displayed on every 3ds game trailer. It says something along the lines of "this is 2d footage of a 3d game which can only be seen in 3d on a 3ds".

Absolute

I didn't even know that Keyblade existed...

Its actually pretty strong and has a 100% critical rate. You just need to collect all the ice cream flavors.

Poor Pixie Petal. Completely overshadowed by the other keyblades all the characters get right after it. Good for Aqua, though, as it has the best magic stat as Ultima Weapon. Only No Name beats it.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Alright, I'm just gonna say it. Do you think the Dream Eater boss that Riku was facing in Traverse Town is a Turkey Wizard Dream Eater? It has wings and a turkey's face and gizzard while apparently holding a staff with a headdress on top of its head.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It reminds me of these:
FFXIII_enemy_Yaksha.png

FFXIII_enemy_Yakshini.png

FFXIII_enemy_Skata%27ne.png

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
[video=youtube;lD_recdbNkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_recdbNkg[/video]

Re-watch this cut-scene.
It's interesting.
Xemnas was probably visiting the Realm of Sleep in the "Room of Sleep". Especially the way that Xigbar begins talking about it
"I'm not soo good in that place either".
But what's he trying to do in the Realm of Sleep? Is he asking some other form of Xehanort for help? Looking for Ven?
I reckon this scene is a good re-watch at the moment :)

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Re-watch this cut-scene.
It's interesting.
Xemnas was probably visiting the Realm of Sleep in the "Room of Sleep". Especially the way that Xigbar begins talking about it
But what's he trying to do in the Realm of Sleep? Is he asking some other form of Xehanort for help? Looking for Ven?
Perhaps he can speak to Ven's body or his heart through the Realm of Sleep and it helps grant him further memory recovery. Maybe this sparked a little of Terra in him and sparked an agenda to find Ven and Aqua.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Re-watch this cut-scene.
It's interesting.

wow thank you for this,
this sceane is so odd it feek out of place in the game

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just watched the long trailer on the TV through the PS3. Not a HD Tv or anything special, but the game looked gorgeous.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Just watched the long trailer on the TV through the PS3. Not a HD Tv or anything special, but the game looked gorgeous.

You're probably better off watching on an old CRT, to be honest. 3DS games are really low-res, and CRTs handle that way better than LCDs and plasmas do. =P

Not saying the game looks bad, but... PSP games look really low-res on HDTVs, and 3DS' resolution is even lower. =/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You're probably better off watching on an old CRT, to be honest. 3DS games are really low-res, and CRTs handle that way better than LCDs and plasmas do. =P

Not saying the game looks bad, but... PSP games look really low-res on HDTVs, and 3DS' resolution is even lower. =/
I don't have an LCD or a plasma. Like I said, it's not a HDTV or anything special. It's an old panasonic from like 2004.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I don't have an LCD or a plasma. Like I said, it's not a HDTV or anything special. It's an old panasonic from like 2004.

Wasn't suggesting that you did. All I meant was that you shouldn't assume that your old CRT would make it look worse than an HDTV would. ;)

AxelFireDancer

I have a big 3 hd tv and downloaded the full hd footage, watch it on it...the res was fine just wish it'd been in 3d XD

Also throwing this out there though I'm betting someones already beaten me to this theory but voicing my inner fan anyways! (baring in mind I've yet to play coded!)

After watching this trailer a few times, Riku and Sora are in a dream world of some sort, possibly having something to do with the "chains/bonds" that Sora would have to give back mentioned in previous game/s? Anyways while they're sleeping, events are unfolding around them. The king mickey trio and remaining Oranization members are out on their own agenda , though having Lea show up and interupt that scene would seem to imply a possible joining of forces ( or my inner fan dearly hopes for it! ) between the two sides.

Gonna make a prediction that I'm pretty sure Braig/Xigbar will have to make a conflicting apperance some where in this game!

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back