• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Org members heartless except Xemnas were all just normal heartless like shadows, neoshadows, invisibles or any other pureblood.
The only special ones were Ansem SoD and Sora.

I can't believe that this topic which has been chewed out to a fault the last half year is coming up yet again...

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
He's a Pureblood? Harry Potter?
Kids these days.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
I REALLY haven't seen Harry Potter in a LONG time, especially since I used to be a total nerd a few years back before video games and the internet swallowed my interests. But now I get it, here's your well deserved lol!

Crazy Mario

Oh my . . . Serious problem here . . . Dx
I already get it now if you read my upper post. A wizard who's parents are wizards is a Pureblood, only one = Half-Blood, and none would be a Muggle-Born. Man, since when did my slipping Harry Potter knowledge cause people to assume I'm just a little kid who enjoys the modern garbage of today or a serious problem. Jeez, can we move on to the actual topic, I prefer playing video games and reading manga/watching anime than continue remembering a book series plot information that's already ended four years ago, that's all.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I already get it now if you read my upper post. A wizard who's parents are wizards is a Pureblood, only one = Half-Blood, and none would be a Muggle-Born.

It actually is Mudblood. A very bad insult, calling the person out, saying they are of Dirty Blood. Since no one in their family is of magical blood.

But this isn't Harry Potter, and the joke took so much to explain......so it kind of died.

I don't believe Hunter In The Dark is Lea's Heartless. That's giving him too much. If they flat-out say it is his, then it's mainly just for the fans.
The only way that would be Lea's Heartless and not for the fans, is if Lea all of sudden gets a huge role in the story, and may possibly turn into a big villain.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
OMG. Rinsler. Data-Riku. This game just keeps getting better and better for me. I don't care if most of the worlds don't seem "new" because of previous cameos. They are plenty refreshing with heaps of new content. Needless to say, the ending of the long trailer was a huge "wtf" moment for me - just sent shivers down my spine.

It actually is I don't believe Hunter In The Dark is Lea's Heartless. That's giving him too much. If they flat-out say it is his, then it's mainly just for the fans.[/QUOTE]

Don't heartless usually appear in the Realm of Light when their "host" loses his/her heart? If so, his Heartless would have been in Radiant Garden, right? Anyways, I'm with you - I actually hope it's NOT Axel's Heartless. We've got him memorized. We don't need reminders. xD However, I am excited about Axel's - sorry, LEA's involvement in DDD.

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
In the long trailer i noticed that Sora was holding a different keyblade...with a bell...at 3:00, when he's "diving" in the Tron world...

I noticed this too, it is the only part in which I can tell there is a different Keyblade being in use. Riku may in the Tron world, while fighting that Dream Eater Boss (It's a Praying Mantis.....it looks cool), but it's hard to tell.

I'd like to see what this Keyblade actually looks like....since IMO, one new Keyblade design will define the quality of the rest of the Keyblades in the game.
So far, IMO, KH2 had the best looking Keyblade designs.....

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I noticed this too, it is the only part in which I can tell there is a different Keyblade being in use. Riku may in the Tron world, while fighting that Dream Eater Boss (It's a Praying Mantis.....it looks cool), but it's hard to tell.

I'd like to see what this Keyblade actually looks like....since IMO, one new Keyblade design will define the quality of the rest of the Keyblades in the game.
So far, IMO, KH2 had the best looking Keyblade designs.....

I'm not sure how that works. So if one keyblade in a kh game is bad, all the rest will be?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I'm not sure how that works. So if one keyblade in a kh game is bad, all the rest will be?
pretty much, I didn't play BBS for that reason alone, I don't care HOW confusing KHDDD will be without me playing BBS, those keyblades were hideous.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
pretty much, I didn't play BBS for that reason alone, I don't care HOW confusing KHDDD will be without me playing BBS, those keyblades were hideous.

lmao Its hard for me to think of a more stupid reason to not play a good game.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

The designs of the Keyblades in BBS were a let down for me. If you take it at an artist's point of view, it really takes one thing to ruin the piece, as it does one thing to perfect it.

I'm not saying it makes the game bad, I'm saying that it would in turn define the design strategy and quality of the rest.

The Keyblade designs for KH1 were also quite a let down....though it was the first in the series. Comparing KH1's and BBS's to KH2, I'd have to say KH2's were better.

This is actually how I feel about a few games after playing them awhile. Which is I usually look for texture mods to change around the appearance of things.
It actually makes things better IMO.

I still haven't been able to do this for a KH game....mainly because I can look past the Keyblades, but now it's just the character's textures.....but I can still handle them.

are these screenshots new or old?

New scans from Kingdom Hearts 3D

some of them look new, the three musketeers world ones at least.

Someone beat you to them Ova.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
The designs of the Keyblades in BBS were a let down for me. If you take it at an artist's point of view, it really takes one thing to ruin the piece, as it does one thing to perfect it.

I'm not saying it makes the game bad, I'm saying that it would in turn define the design strategy and quality of the rest.

The Keyblade designs for KH1 were also quite a let down....though it was the first in the series. Comparing KH1's and BBS's to KH2, I'd have to say KH2's were better.

This is actually how I feel about a few games after playing them awhile. Which is I usually look for texture mods to change around the appearance of things.
It actually makes things better IMO.

I still haven't been able to do this for a KH game....mainly because I can look past the Keyblades, but now it's just the character's textures.....but I can still handle them.

Someone beat you to them Ova.

I was joking, I loved BBS. -_-

and yeah I know now, lol someone beat me to it.

It's at KHInsider on the front page.
I never go on the front page. I figured the screens might be old.

Crazy Mario

I always liked the Keyblade designs in EVERY game besides Days for obvious reasons. I am particularly hoping for an actual sword-like Disney Keyblade to appear similar to Fenrir. Perhaps in The Sword in the Stone or The Black Cauldron worlds?

Crazy Mario

I'm hoping that all of the worlds areas will be open for both Sora and Riku after completing both of their stories in each world. It would help make traversing around areas to train and explore much more bearable and exciting compared to Birth by Sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back