• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
i found the magdrola unverused in the trailer or they look just like them at lest
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Also i found the summoning of the nightmare and spirits the nightmare is on top and the bottom is the spirt
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and the nightmare summon looks like what happen to the beast that Aqua killed in the RoD

Also it wont let me post photos so i had to use imageshack
It's not the Unversed. They're the bunny Dream Eaters that got revealed in the Famitsu leak with The Three Musketeers.

Crazy Mario

Snergby

well that looks like an Unversed to me if i had a photo comapsion id show you but i dont have the pic of it lol but it does look like it

Pretty sure its the Bunny Dream Eater.

Mimi_Bunny.png

Mimi Bunny - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Edit: aaaannd ninja'd

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Vasquez

Awards
Riku looks happy in this game. Finally

Overall I think this game will be more joyful than the past tear jerkers.

bigbadcloud

im not sure this is a new world or just a mini game but to me i think it might be a little of both becuse the diving secuses have a % gage were the dive is and sora in these pix has a fully upgraded drop gage and hass his comands and dream eaters wile facing a boss

3539wkx.jpg

Crazy Mario

im not sure this is a new world or just a mini game but to me i think it might be a little of both becuse the diving secuses have a % gage were the dive is and sora in these pix has a fully upgraded drop gage and hass his comands and dream eaters wile facing a boss

3539wkx.jpg
It's the "Diving" process of traveling to new worlds which is similar to Gummi Ship levels. I'm willing to bet this is Prankster's Paradise's route because it seems to have references to the blue Wishing Star from Pinocchio with the trail being blue and having a comet tail of sorts. Not to mention a space theme and asteroids which would fot the whole night theme and the star's location in space.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
are dream eater animal based becasue the noise were too?

bigbadcloud

that may be ture but the diving prssces helps you fill your drop gage and your falling this is not falling or diving its more of freeflow to me aka ginding

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Are there English subtitles for the trailer yet? I know we have translations but it just feels better having the subtitles right there on the video.

Sector 3

ten bucks says you never actually have a disney party member: you just team up with them through the reality shifts

like the three musketeer one (that comic book thing) is you working together with all 3 of them, there will be something similar for Pinocchio and Quasi

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We're in the midst of uploading our own version with a better revised translation compared to the ones that are already out there, but you'd be able to find one in an instant on Youtube.

Crazy Mario

ten bucks says you never actually have a disney party member: you just team up with them through the reality shifts

like the three musketeer one (that comic book thing) is you working together with all 3 of them, there will be something similar for Pinocchio and Quasi
That would suck, BIG TIME! That'd be even worse than the boss-only partners in Birth by Sleep!

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
We're in the midst of uploading our own version with a better revised translation compared to the ones that are already out there, but you'd be able to find one in an instant on Youtube.

Ok then. I'll just be patient. KHI usually has the better subtitles for these trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back