• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
Take it from their point of view. They have had people telling forum members to go to other websites for KH news, people being impatient, repeating the same question over and over.

The mods didn't have to go to the lengths they went to with getting this information. Everything new was posted in the thread, discussed on, and put on the front news page of the main site. People ignored all that, popped in every two hours and asked where the trailer was. Their, and mine(with a few people), short temper was expected. They have a tough job and if people don't follow the rules put in place, this forum would go to chaos.

Yes?

Well I guess that's true, thanks for keeping the balance in the force :) I guess I'm just way to considerate of others feelings.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
So.... Anyone wanna place bets on the canon-ness of the some of the CGI scenes?
I don't know, I think Kairi vanishing into Sora again and her turning into Namine is hinting towards something. The ending line about Sora harboring more hearts seems to add to this. Maybe Kairi will give her heart to Sora again?

And the whole Vanitas thing just seems really weird. It made more sense when it was said he was wearing an organization cloak but now that we actually see him, it just looks sorta like an illusion.

And that beach Sora was at? What's with that? Is that the Realm of Darkness?

Oh and what ever happened to the talk of a man with Isa-looking hair. Where the people behind the trailer impressions confusing him with Terranort?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
On a side note I think the mods should be more calm when dealing with people who aren't following the rules. Honestly it makes me feel bad when one person has a problem with their patience and wants to know something and the Mods take it seriously and they all tell that person off with no consideration to that persons feelings. Not everyone can deal with waiting the same way as you guys so be calm when you see them commenting on threads. These people may have issues with waiting, but the Mods that I have seen from pages 90 and onward have temper issues.

Don't forget that we all only had very little sleep ^^; And especially with repetition of questions every few pages... y'know, it's just a bit hard not to get a bit agitated~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know, I think Kairi vanishing into Sora again and her turning into Namine is hinting towards something. The ending line about Sora harboring more hearts seems to add to this. Maybe Kairi will give her heart to Sora again?
It's a recap, not foreshadowing events.

Prankster's Paradise.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

And the whole Vanitas thing just seems really weird. It made more sense when it was said he was wearing an organization cloak but now that we actually see him, it just looks sorta like an illusion.

Oh and what ever happened to the talk of a man with Isa-looking hair. Where the people behind the trailer impressions confusing him with Terranort?

I think that boy is Xehanort. Xehanort probably took over Isa's body or something. That would be pretty weird. I didn't notice his hair until now. I wonder whatever happened to Isa.

Awards
We decided it was Master Xehanort who somehow regained his original, more youthful body shown at the start of BbS. I mean, come on, who actually forgot this scene?

Young_MX_On_DI.png

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think the CGI looks really good. A bit different, but really good. And Axel in CGI? Mm-mm.
Can't wait to see the rest of the possible opening.

The lighting in the CG parts of the trailer is out of this world. In the bright and well-lit parts, it looks like a Pixar movie.

I'm not really convinced by the models, though; reducing the bright/deep/reflective effect on the characters' eyes kind was kind of counterproductive (especially in Kairi's case), and Axel's hair kind of looks like a cosplayer's wig. xD; Xion, Roxas, and older Sora and Riku look good, and Master Xehanort is even more terrifying than he was in Birth by Sleep's CG.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Oh, dear. I'm actually...disappointed? Not horribly, but that trailer just wasn't what I expected at all. The game still looks pretty awesome and fun, but as a preview that was really scatterbrained and visually unintelligible. The dramatic emphasis seemed routine, which is weird for a KH game, and all of the switching between game play and Riku and Sora and Mickey, Donald, Goofy and all these characters that were brought in for vague one-liners didn't help follow the plot of whatever we were supposed to be seeing. If I wasn't already excited for this game, I think this trailer would have just alienated me from it. I don't know. I wasn't feeling the magic here. D:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
We decided it was Master Xehanort who somehow regained his original, more youthful body shown at the start of BbS. I mean, come on, who actually forgot this scene?

Just to clarify, I think this is just Young Xehanort growing up on Destiny Islands.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Can't we just call him Xehanort?
Okay, so we know that Xehanort plans to invade the Realm of Light once Xehanort and Xehanort fuse back into their original bodies. Xehanort wanted to plunge worlds to darkness and controlled the Heartless while Xehanort wanted to steal hearts and controlled the Nobodies. But, in the Realm of Sleep, Xehanort and Xehanort are brought back to life and in the Jump Festa trailer, we see Sora and Riku trying to fight Xehanort, but we know Xehanort will come back as Xehanort though. And to add to that confusion we see Xehanort and Xehanort in the Realm of Sleep with Xehanort mysteriously appearing on Notre Dame holding Frollo's blade while Xehanort was conversing with Sora on Pleasure Island. I can only hope Sora and Riku can fight off Xehanort's and Xehanort's intentions, but Xehanort was seen in Traverse Town summoning Dream Eaters and apparently watching Sora and Riku. And now, Xehanort appears in Notre Dame and questions Sora about the the hearts he held while Vanitas appears behind Xehanort. I guess Yen Sid was right when he said that Xehanort, Xehanort, Xehanort, Xehanort, and Xehanort would be appearing to fight Sora and Riku!

ScorpioGirl1987

Well, the trailer was certainly not what I expected. I'm wondering if it will be released on the tenth anniversary?

I'm guessing the Mickey we see in the Country of the Musketeers isn't the same King Mickey of Disney Town, which leads me to think that there are alternate versions of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy (Which means there's a small glimmer of hope that A Goofy Movie will have a world).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, so we know that Xehanort plans to invade the Realm of Light once Xehanort and Xehanort fuse back into their original bodies. Xehanort wanted to plunge worlds to darkness and controlled the Heartless while Xehanort wanted to steal hearts and controlled the Nobodies. But, in the Realm of Sleep, Xehanort and Xehanort are brought back to life and in the Jump Festa trailer, we see Sora and Riku trying to fight Xehanort, but we know Xehanort will come back as Xehanort though. And to add to that confusion we see Xehanort and Xehanort in the Realm of Sleep with Xehanort mysteriously appearing on Notre Dame holding Frollo's blade while Xehanort was conversing with Xehanort on Pleasure Island. I can only hope Sora and Riku can fight off Xehanort's and Xehanort's intentions, but Xehanort was seen in Traverse Town summoning Dream Eaters and apparently watching Sora and Riku. And now, Xehanort appears in Notre Dame and questions Sora about the the hearts he held while Vanitas appears behind Xehanort. I guess Yen Sid was right when he said that Xehanort, Xehanort, Xehanort, Xehanort, and Xehanort would be appearing to fight Sora and Riku!
Crazy Mario is crazy.
That's my point. (just adding for space)
Um, just so you know, you can't add those "just adding for space" things your posts. It's there for a reason, fill your post out with things relating to the topic.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yeah, I hope Max, Bobby, and PJ get to be in KH3D, but I think that's highly unlikely. Since, we've never seen Max seen or ever mentioned in the KH series, as well with Bobby and PJ.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I actually can't see anyone summoning that dream eater.

And at 0:18, can anyone else hear Yen Sid say "Dunna what i do". It's the Japanese language though, but it just sounds like that to me.

Edit: NEVERMIND I SEE THEM!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back