• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Maleficent has plot. Actual plot.

And Lea <3

Though, why is he still in the robes? And could the scene with Ienzo and Dilian be from the current time period?

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
At 5:34, what beach is that where Sora wakes up? Have we seen that before?

If you watch later, Pinocchio and Jimminy walk off a cliff whose rocks are similar to that of where Sora ended up.

So wait! That was a young-young Xehanort. Like, a younger version of Young Xehanort from BBS.
And Vanitas inclusion.....he doesn't wear the black coat...or does he?

For some reason, I want to say that Vanitas is that Young Xehanort, and Vanitas is holding Xehanort's heart. Or it'd be vise versa. Possibly.

Like, Xemnas is actually Terra, and Little Xehanort is Vanitas/(Actually)Xehanort....but I'm not sure about Ansem SoD then......he seemed pretty mindless in that scene where he picked up the sword....I wanna say that part may have been a figment of his imagination....but not sure on what that scene was though.

I feel that Little Xehanort is going to be the big guy out of the game.

I just watched the video, and haven't had the time to go through the past 20-40 pages since I've last checked.

Awards
Well, the one confronting Riku never shows his face, so it could be both Terranort or YX. The one Sora encounters is definitly YX though.
Oh, it looks like someone didn't see the short trailer.

Yes, the short trailer actually has new footage not shown in the long one. It's not much, but it's new. And just sayin', it is so definitely YX in both shots.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Amazing how Master Xehanort is on par with both Riku and Sora (and possibly the King) in his regular form when Sora needed Donald and Goofy to defeat Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Riku to defeat Xemnas after he absorbed Kingdom Hearts. Master Xehanort is hella strong.
on par, they didnt do anything yet, but i am very exited to see the opening sequence, its gonna hae one of those hitsry repeats itslef motif. Strangley, we still dont know of the status of ven and aqua in this game, i was hoping she could join them in that fight

EternalDreamer

Oh, it looks like someone didn't see the short trailer.

Yes, the short trailer actually has new footage not shown in the long one. It's not much, but it's new. And just sayin', it is so definitely YX in both shots.
Well i did watch, it, but not entirely since it wasn't much new anyway. But okay, that clears stuff up.
I want more TAV'ness in this game. They WILL appear somehow, right? I mean, it'd be kinda weird if not D:

Just noticed a whole lot of swirling paper around Ansem, Seeker of Darkness in the CG intro. They look like Namine's drawings! Is this proof that the pop-up book was of her creation?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...413548&Signature=1cVbLBxZTItE/Zc8s9fK2zI5jiQ=

I've been pointing those pages out before! Glad someone else noticed :D

WaveK89

Too bad that the short one is made unavailable by the channel...at least, to me it is, according to YouTube.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When confronting Riku he also removes his hood, revealing his silver hair seen from behind like that scene on the beach at the very beginning from BBS.
Then a fast shot showing his golden eye of doom is shown...it's definitely Young Xehanort.

EternalDreamer

When confronting Riku he also removes his hood, revealing his silver hair seen from behind like that scene on the beach at the very beginning from BBS.
Then a fast shot showing his golden eye of doom is shown...it's definitely Young Xehanort.

Terranort = Golden Eyes of Doom. Silver Hair.

Without the short trailer, i wouldn't have known the difference :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back