• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
I don't know if the non-radiant gardens members will come back... They might, since there was tension in the group and they're popular, too, but they don't seem to have a connection to the past and immediate story... They might, though. I may just be missing something.

I recon there is a great chance still that radiant garden is going to feature as a world in this game (maybe not a playable one but still). After all this news lately with new worlds being revealed everywhere I just want more of them to be unveiled....Naaaaooowwww

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I guess you're right, but Braig did play an important part in Xehanort's plans so I'd say the possibility of him returning are pretty good.

hes alreayd confirmed man plus he is the dragoon the xheanort right next to vanitas

Youniquee

Awards
I don't know if the non-radiant gardens members will come back... They might, since there was tension in the group and they're popular, too, but they don't seem to have a connection to the past and immediate story... They might, though. I may just be missing something.

But if they don't, it makes them kind of redundant. Since the past of the other nobodies where shown...shouldn't the others be in a way? I mean, I'm curious to how the other members became nobodies...-3-

Awards
But if they don't, it makes them kind of redundant. Since the past of the other nobodies where shown...shouldn't the others be in a way? I mean, I'm curious to how the other members became nobodies...-3-
I curious, too, that's why I'm unsure. It'd leave a lot left unanswered if their stories were never brought up again. If their pasts aren't connected to the plot, then maybe their present will be.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
hes alreayd confirmed man plus he is the dragoon the xheanort right next to vanitas
You should clean up your typing, I don't understand what you're talking about. Xigbar/Braig wasn't anywhere in the new trailer, especially not by Xehanort and Vanitas.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wow...Goofy looked like he meant business at Disney Castle lol Rhyme looked so cute. And Lea <3 So glad to have caught this before heading out to school. *raises glass* Much love for the staff, goldplanner, and Sqex Gal too! Great to see the translations and trailer come together *goes back to pining for a Nyan plushie*

Last edited:

blueheart

Bronze Member

I curious, too, that's why I'm unsure. It'd leave a lot left unanswered if their stories were never brought up again. If their pasts aren't connected to the plot, then maybe their present will be.

That's what Days was for. But they screwed up and didn't follow through.

deep_but_stupid

I dont see a reason why the rest of the org cant return, when the rg ones can. It just makes sense to bring back the rg ones together in one game and the rest in another game at another time. leaving the rest of the non rg org to fade t nothingness/obscurity especially when im lead to belive that characters such as larxene are really popular.

edit: yet again between reading and posting, the thread has gone off at a tangent ad my post is no longer relevant, oh well :)

EternalDreamer

I only just noticed Kairi changes to Naminé when Sora falls through the stairs.

And i still wanna know what those damn flying pages mean. They're everywhere till after Xion! D:

LordPhantomhive

Awards
*mouth foaming*
Dear god it going to be a loooooong wait for this game.T_T Ugh I wanted to see more of the Tron Legacy world. The bits of what was shown look awesome. Yay more TWEWY characters, through Shiki kinda looks off.

deep_but_stupid

sure theres a running story book theme, but how does that relate to the game, or maybe it was just pretty visual idea that would look good in 3d (slathers over what the cg would look like in 3D :))

also
It was meant for both. To see Roxas's interactions with the rest of the members and bits of their backstories.
I thought it did that quite well myself.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow...Goofy looked like he meant business at Disney Castle lol Rhyme looked so cute. And Lea <3 So glad to have caught this before heading out to school. *raises glass* Much love for the staff, goldplanner, and Sqex Gal too! Great to see the translations and trailer come together *goes back to pining for a Nyan plushie*

Aw thank you! News like this is always so much fun to be a part of, ahh~

Just finished making the transcript for a Japanese sub option too. All the awards to ffreunion, hardly needed any editing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back