• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Sora was a functioning person before Ven arrived. Ven was just extra baggage for Sora that he never realised he had(because he forgot).Didn't Roxas get Ven's heart anyway?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

i hope when he said the music sounds similar he meant the tron legacy soundtrack because if so

o
m
f
g

Sector 3

I hope Rinzler is a little more of a match than Sark, but Rinzler DOES have two discs

twas hoping more for a Clu fight one on one

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

i hope when he said the music sounds similar he meant the tron legacy soundtrack because if so

o
m
f
g
Don't get your hopes up kid. It could just be the music from the second game, or dearly beloved or something.

LucasDraleau

omfg

Either the "Tron Legacy Soundtrack" or the music from KHII's "Space Paranoids". Hoping more towards the Tron Legacy OST.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

Sora was a functioning person before Ven arrived. Ven was just extra baggage for Sora that he never realised he had(because he forgot).Didn't Roxas get Ven's heart anyway?
functioning person....wasnt sora just born (or something close to) when he connected to ven? veursus ven being (what?) 10?11?
yea, that's popular belife at the moment, but i cant remember nomu saying anything....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

functioning person....wasnt sora just born (or something close to) when he connected to ven? veursus ven being (what?) 10?11?
yea, that's popular belife at the moment, but i cant remember nomu saying anything....
He was 4 when he took Ven in full time.

Edit: WHAT NO! Sora was not born when he connected to Ventus, A) Ventus was like 12. B) Sora has a mother C) NO GOD DAMN NO!

LucasDraleau

functioning person....wasnt sora just born (or something close to) when he connected to ven? veursus ven being (what?) 10?11? yea, that's popular belife at the moment, but i cant remember nomu saying anything....

No, Sora was being born the same time that he connected to Ven at the beginning of BBS. He wasn't born because of Ventus.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards

Okay so let me get all of this before i go to bed.

-Tron legacy world confirmed
-Sora battles Rinzler
-Roxas and Xion shows up
-Axel appears as Lea
-Vanitas appears
-Three Musketeers World where Mickey has no memory of Sora but know Keyblade
-Malefecent and Pete trys to find the pure hearts

Anything else I'm missing?

Sector 3

Well, we still don't know who the boss the blogger was fighting against so we'll see.

Do you think that Riku might be fighting the Dream Eaters while Sora takes on the Villains? Or they swap it up every world?

Sora seems to be going up against Rinzler and quite possibly Frollo, while Riku's fights the Bat. Maybe he'll take on a data monster? ActuallY I think the swap up idea is possible, as Sora looks like he'll fight a dream eater in Prankster's and Riku will beat up Monstro.

LucasDraleau

I know that this was mentioned before but thought I'd bring it up again. If the blogger's music is familiar because of Space Paranoids, it could mean that the Tron Legacy world is in the RoL in Ansem's Computer, instead of the RoS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I know that this was mentioned before but thought I'd bring it up again. If the blogger's music is familiar because of Space Paranoids, it could mean that the Tron Legacy world is in the RoL in Ansem's Computer, instead of the RoS.
However, Sora talks to Mickey about the worlds in Sleep and he mentions Tron Legacy.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

No, Sora was being born the same time that he connected to Ven at the beginning of BBS. He wasn't born because of Ventus.
. . .
i never said sora was born because of ven... wouldnt that be.....nevermind, im not saying it >,>
i was saying he was born at the sametime as being connected to ven....
He was 4 when he took Ven in full time.
tru that

Edit: WHAT NO! Sora was not born when he connected to Ventus, A) Ventus was like 12. B) Sora has a mother C) NO GOD DAMN NO!
O.O
what on earth?! what is the deal with the seadragon syndrom here!? just cuz im a fangirl doesnt mean i automatically thought that>< ....

LucasDraleau

However, Sora talks to Mickey about the worlds in Sleep and he mentions Tron Legacy.

Where was that mentioned? I knew that Mickey mentioned other worlds, but I never heard what worlds he mentioned.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Do you think that Riku might be fighting the Dream Eaters while Sora takes on the Villains? Or they swap it up every world?

Sora seems to be going up against Rinzler and quite possibly Frollo, while Riku's fights the Bat. Maybe he'll take on a data monster? ActuallY I think the swap up idea is possible, as Sora looks like he'll fight a dream eater in Prankster's and Riku will beat up Monstro.

I think they will swap it up. Seems confining if it stayed the same every world.

So, I think the blogger said it was a side-boss. I wish my Japanese skills were better. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

. . .
i never said sora was born because of ven... wouldnt that be.....nevermind, im not saying it >,>

tru that

O.O
what on earth?! what is the deal with the seadragon syndrom here!? just cuz im a fangirl doesnt mean i automatically thought that>< ....

Sorry, my mistake. The word "Just" didn't register so I read it as "Wasn't sora born when his heart connected to Ven".

Where was that mentioned? I knew that Mickey mentioned other worlds, but I never heard what worlds he mentioned.
Let me look it up.

Here:
Edit 7: Also according to sqexgal, Axel/Lea appears near a castle, a younger form of Xemnas is shown attacking Sora, and Sora appears in the Three Musketeer world in the demo with Mickey not recognizing Sora, but with knowledge of Keyblades and other worlds. They discuss various worlds like Tron: Legacy and Prankster's Paradise.

Take it as you will.

LucasDraleau

. . .

tru that

O.O

Sorry, I also didn't see the "just," so I also read it as "Wasn't sora born when his heart connected to Ven."

Take it as you will.
Okay, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back