• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tri-blade

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

*Reads PV trailer* WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!? Then what is the big surprise at the end of the game?!?!?!?

MisuzuKamio

I personally think that regardless of what movie the Disney worlds are based off of they can make an engaging plot and fun quirky things to do in a very KH way. So I'm not sure why people are particularly "disappointed" in the world choices.

Honestly I think 3D was always meant to be a really far out there game with really interactive, fun things to mess around with. I've expected that ever since Dream Eaters were revealed. Three Musketeers sounds like it has crazy amounts of quirky aspects to it that would fit right into the game.

Tron: Legacy kind of surprises me, honestly, but it wasn't unexpected. We already had Tron, so why not? It seems like they will find some interesting way to make it work. It seriously doesn't matter what the movie was like-- I think people should have realized by now that watching the Disney movies is really really different from the way they are presented in KH.

Not saying that I'd enjoy something like high school musical but...yeah that's just its own can of worms.

I think 3D is going to be extremely light-hearted and playful which is kind of nice since BBS was mostly...not...that. Not that I don't think angsty things are going to happen. This is KH afterall. Nothing is safe. >_<

MizuMikomi

Awards

I think 3D is going to be extremely light-hearted and playful which is kind of nice since BBS was mostly...not...that. Not that I don't think angsty things are going to happen. This is KH afterall. Nothing is safe. >_<
This is what I am hoping for, and that new version of Dealry Beloved made me pretty positive in regards to the possible 'lighthearted-ness' this time around.

Plus Sora is bad, you really can't have a dark story like Birth by Sleep with Sora around.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The return of Vanitas AND Repliku?? This is too much greatness for one KH fan to handle!

Where are you people coming up with this Repliku stuff? o___o I've read through everything and the guy was never mentioned.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

*cough* Anyways, I got very excited at hearing about Tron Legacy being made into a sub-world again. But doesn't this go against the whole "every world will be new" thing?

Edit: Also, yes, where are people coming up with Repliku all of a sudden?

MizuMikomi

Awards

Where are you people coming up with this Repliku stuff? o___o I've read through everything and the guy was never mentioned.
The hooded man that confronts Riku, takes of his hood, and reveals he has the same face as Riku.
That's where they are getting it... personally I don't think that is actually the case, here, but some seem dead-set on the idea.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

This is what I am hoping for, and that new version of Dealry Beloved made me pretty positive in regards to the possible 'lighthearted-ness' this time around.

Plus Sora is bad, you really can't have a dark story like Birth by Sleep with Sora around.

I dunno what to think of 3D's overall tone. Aside from the circus-sounding bit, the new Dearly Beloved sounded sorta like the BBS Dearly Beloved overall.

And Sora has had at least one pretty dark story in KH. *points to Chain of Memories*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The hooded man that confronts Riku, takes of his hood, and reveals he has the same face as Riku.
That's where they are getting it... personally I don't think that is actually the case, here, but some seem dead-set on the idea.

Ahhh. That would explain it. Thanks!

Yeah, I don't think it's Repliku either, but whatevs~

MizuMikomi

Awards

I dunno what to think of 3D's overall tone. Aside from the circus-sounding bit, the new Dearly Beloved sounded sorta like the BBS Dearly Beloved overall.

And Sora has had at least one pretty dark story in KH. *points to Chain of Memories*
I suppose you are right...
And how could I have forgotten that... I mean, Chain of Memories is my favorite game so far. Sheesh, I need to play some of the games again. -_-

@Sign- No problem ~

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

tumblr_lwczxtkEzj1r8uclco1_500.jpg

MizuMikomi

Awards

I don't normally care for plushies, but I am staring to the think buying that one, would be the only exception I would ever make.

WOW when was repliku confirmed, is he little riku or big riku now? So as of now eraqus is the only official chracter to die, somewhat. If vanitas has retunred after his 10 year slumber then i am expecting that ventus will be our big reveal since all chracter who dissapere are appering in this game.

On the trailer impressions, it says Riku meets another Riku. It's gotta be Repliku, in my opinion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

what time will jump festa start?

When it starts, you'll know. Until then, please be patient.

On the trailer impressions, it says Riku meets another Riku. It's gotta be Repliku, in my opinion.

A hooded individual with Riku's face could mean a lot of things.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I agree. I think it's Mysterious Figure and he has some kind of power to make himself look like other people or maybe a reflection of whoever looks at him. Or it could be Xion and Riku is seeing himself in her or something. Or maybe it's Zexion/Ienzo and he's using his illusion powers. Who knows really. Then again it may actually be Repliku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back