• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Thats a nice addition to the gameplay, on another note resisting urge to Rage at some ignorant people on web pages calling DDD a SIDE game.
To many people on the internet it being on a hand-held means it a "side game" despite evidence to the contrary.

Awards

Am I the only one surprised that we've heard nothing about Kairi yet? I mean, she is the main girl. I know she's mainly only been in console titles, but 3D's on par with one, so...

She was in the first 3D trailer (the one that we never saw that isn't even canon), so she has to be in the game, right? There was also the model found of her in BbSFM for the 3D demo they scrapped.

Maybe Kairi has something to do with the shocking ending? I don't know. I don't think they'd leave her out completely (again). This is the setup for KH3, after all. And if it is BbSV2, there were a lot of clips of her in Zero Point.

Shutting up now.

Lol chill out. Kairi's an important character. She'll obviously be in the game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Am I the only one surprised that we've heard nothing about Kairi yet? I mean, she is the main girl. I know she's mainly only been in console titles, but 3D's on par with one, so...

She was in the first 3D trailer (the one that we never saw that isn't even canon), so she has to be in the game, right? There was also the model found of her in BbSFM for the 3D demo they scrapped.

Maybe Kairi has something to do with the shocking ending? I don't know. I don't think they'd leave her out completely (again). This is the setup for KH3, after all. And if it is BbSV2, there were a lot of clips of her in Zero Point.

Shutting up now.

They are already spoiling so much characters. Do you want them to spoil everyone?

We also haven't heard anything about Naminé, Ansem SoD, Aqua, Terra and Ventus yet...which might not be so wrong after all.
The trailer seems to be already filled with a touch too much spoilers regarding the original characters anyways.

Tuna Rum

There is a world called "Plank Stars Paradise"? I need help with this one.

Prankster's Paradise? And many thanks to all contributing to this news feed. This is really shaping up to being a really amazing game from just the previews we've seen and heard thusfar.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Here's the quote, if you want.

thanks

Shutting up now.

Sora and Riku are the only ones going in to the dreamworld and most of the story will focus on them but Kairi should be in a corner somewhere (a little in the beginning, a little at the end and ofcourse a she's being kidnapped again so Sora can save her in KH III lol)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Sora and Riku are the only ones going in to the dreamworld and most of the story will focus on them but Kairi should be in a corner somewhere (a little in the beginning, a little at the end and ofcourse a she's being kidnapped again so Sora can save her in KH III lol)

Sora has already enough people and incomplete existences to save...no need to add Kairi on that list yet again...<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back