• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Oh, when the Drop gauge hits 0 you automatically switch characters but you can manually do it in the menu it looks like.

Oh, ok. Much better than doing it manually all the time. :D

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

It looks like Sora and Riku enter a sleep/dream state when the Drop gauge runs out. That's when they switch. When that happens you press Start (in the menu?) and hit the Drop button.

Interesting, I wonder what happens to either one while they're sleeping.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

The Reality Shift "Wonder Comic" in The Three Musketeers will have you drawing a picture on the bottom screen.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Who is the first FINAL FANTASY cameo?

DALE. When we have an update, we'll post it here. Until then, please be patient.

blank points

Awards

Vanitas and Terranort? Guess that confirms that the "shocking" ending has nothing to do with them. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This game is going to BLOW FREAKING PEOPLES MINDS OUT!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

wait, how does the cutscenes play out? I remember an interview saying it should be similar to Versus so that you can interact with it

According to Nomura Versus doesn't have cutscenes, KH DDD uses a different system.

Awards

Google Translation:

aibo_ac7 aibo
KH3D: World, Pinocchio, Notre Dame, The Three Musketeers, Tron Legacy, the sky is still more to glide, also like gate shooting.
42 minutes ago

aibo_ac7 aibo
KH3D: PV It seems like there are about eight minutes long! What we also see a pair of helical lime. Fiercely beautiful part Purirenda [pre-rendered] video! Zion [Xion] was also Roxas! # Jf12 # Kh3D

Source: aibo on Twitter

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

It's Mickey, and apparently while not knowing Sora here he knows already about keyblades and other worlds...so it's safe to talk with him about that. ;)
Well I know that it's just that you don't really catch Sora discussing world's with anyone.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

You can use Drop Points to upgrade Dream Eaters or convert it into munny. Drop Points are picked up in battle from enemies. (like munny ballz, I think)

snow_flake40

Awards

According to Nomura Versus doesn't have cutscenes, KH DDD uses a different system.

- Does that mean you’ll be decreasing the number of cutscenes?
Nomura: Not meaning that we’ve decreased the number of cutscenes, but having each one explained one by one reduces the tempo of the game, so we’re introducing a new system to make up for it. It’s a directionally different system like what’s being introduced in Final Fantasy Versus XIII which won’t have cutscenes; it’ll be a sort of integration where you can play during the event scene.

Here's the quote, if you want.

EDIT: Drop Points? These things from the TGS trailer, then?

Strange_Orbs.jpg

I was wondering what those were for...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

You can use Drop Points to upgrade Dream Eaters or convert it into munny. Drop Points are picked up in battle from enemies. (like munny ballz, I think)

Ah, similar to the drive orbs from KH2 I presume, to fill up the drop gauge in order to use your dream eaters more.

Dale

Thats a nice addition to the gameplay, on another note resisting urge to Rage at some ignorant people on web pages calling DDD a SIDE game.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

By the way this info is coming from ArikaMiz, and SQEXGal has been translating a lot of it. ;) Thanks to them too. Also Aibo!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Am I the only one surprised that we've heard nothing about Kairi yet? I mean, she is the main girl. I know she's mainly only been in console titles, but 3D's on par with one, so...

She was in the first 3D trailer (the one that we never saw that isn't even canon), so she has to be in the game, right? There was also the model found of her in BbSFM for the 3D demo they scrapped.

Maybe Kairi has something to do with the shocking ending? I don't know. I don't think they'd leave her out completely (again). This is the setup for KH3, after all. And if it is BbSV2, there were a lot of clips of her in Zero Point.

Shutting up now.

Dale

By the way this info is coming from ArikaMiz, and SQEXGal has been translating a lot of it. ;) Thanks to them too. Also Aibo!

Much thanks to all of the above and of course you Shamdeo keep us posted on worlds too :D

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Many THANKS for all these stuff! AND MANY THANKS TO YOU FOR POSTING THEM! =)

Be sure to give it to them Sham! :D

Dale

Much thanks to all of the above and of course you Shamdeo keep us posted on worlds too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back