• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

so uh where are is Merlin and the Dalmatian's world if this is a "remember where those guys were from" game

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

There's a scene where the carriage the group (Sora and T3M) is riding in is ambushed and there's some sort of a fight.

Tuna Rum

Going through the entire thread........WOW lots to absorb. Loving the love Days is seeing for sure. Looks like Xehanort's return may be fully or mostly explained in this installment alone. Tron: Legacy sounds interesting but I'll hold out for Whitecap Bay (Pirates 4: Stranger Tides), Treasure Planet, or even a Pixar world like Finding Nemo. Now when we have the first Final Fantasy character cameo dropped I will collapse and enter a coma.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Mickey and Sora have a conversation about other worlds and mention the Tron: Legacy one amongst others. It seems like Sora steps in for Mickey fighting in T3M world. Strange. ;p
What? openly discussing the worlds he's been to? Don't see that everyday.

Crystal

Silver Member

8 min trailer o.o Can't wait for the game, there's still 3 months to go ><
Vanitas and Terranort <333333

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

When the Drop gauge falls to 0, the characters go into a Dream (Sleep?) state.

Dale

Who is the first FINAL FANTASY cameo?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

What? openly discussing the worlds he's been to? Don't see that everyday.

It's Mickey, and apparently while not knowing Sora here he knows already about keyblades and other worlds...so it's safe to talk with him about that. ;)

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

It looks like Sora and Riku enter a sleep/dream state when the Drop gauge runs out. That's when they switch. When that happens you press Start (in the menu?) and hit the Drop button.

Tuna Rum

I take it theres a gameplay mechanism involved with the Dream state. Perhaps Sora and Riku can enter each others Dreams and obtain new abilities and skills? Sounds fascinating. =) I think it adds a new level of depth to gameplay for sure.

snow_flake40

Awards

It looks like Sora and Riku enter a sleep/dream state when the Drop gauge runs out. That's when they switch. When that happens you press Start (in the menu?) and hit the Drop button.

Ugh, having to do it manually? That sounds like it'll get annoying fast.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Oh, when the Drop gauge hits 0 you automatically switch characters but you can manually do it in the menu it looks like.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Interesting. So how fast that Drop gauge goes out? I mean it's not like i have a problem changing but i guess the game wouldn't make us change every 5 minutes from Sora to Riku.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Things seem to make sense at least. When one of them takes a nap the other takes over.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

wait, how does the cutscenes play out? I remember an interview saying it should be similar to Versus so that you can interact with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back