• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I really wanted Terra, Ven or Aqua, or all of them, to show up in the trailer. Especially Terra. For a minute I thought it was going to be him under the hood.

And I sort of hope it isn't Data Riku. That means an overly complicated explanation and loophole for data versions coming back.

Though I have a feeling it is him....

It might have a deeper meaning though that none of the three were shown. The short appearance of Vanitas though indicates more than just a fleeting involvement of the BBS-cast, also when considering Terra's close ties to both Xehanort and Riku as well as Ven's deep connection with Sora.

Data-Riku is a being that was created by Jiminy's journal, if that second Riku is him I am pretty interested for the explanation of that.

Absolute

It might have a deeper meaning though that none of the three were shown. The short appearance of Vanitas though indicates more than just a fleeting involvement of the BBS-cast, also when considering Terra's close ties to both Xehanort and Riku as well as Ven's deep connection with Sora.

Data-Riku is a being that was created by Jiminy's journal, if that second Riku is him I am pretty interested for the explanation of that.

That second Riku unhooded in Monstro, right (it looked like monstro)? What if its an image created by the realm itself as a test and its showing Riku how he was in that world in KHI.

deep_but_stupid

Trailer is so awesome, cant believe i went out for a few minutes and missed when it first came out, love the cg prerendered stuff, so awesome i signed back on to by account after months of just reading ! !

On a different note, I also hope is isnt data Riku, because that would just seem somewhat forced, but i also think its more likely to be another kh clone as opposed to repliku, but repliku is still possible.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
When I first heard that Xion and Roxas was in the trailer,I got excited because I thought that they were going to be in the game. But after seeing the trailer, it was just a flashback moments from 358/2 days like when you see in the intro from the games. But the rest of trailer was awesome.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When I first heard that Xion and Roxas was in the trailer,I got excited because I thought that they were going to be in the game. But after seeing the trailer, it was just a flashback moments from 358/2 days like when you see in the intro from the games. But the rest of trailer was awesome.

That doesn't rule out an in-game appearance from them as well though...Ansem SoD, Xemnas and Vanitas are also already shown in-game.
(Granted, Vanitas wasn't in the CGI-bit but still). ;)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yay that was actually pretty short wait time for the trailer
glad everyone out of school so the site not down

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
By the way, what was your reaction to Sora and Corrupted Tron scene when they were going in their battle stance because that was badass.

Awkward Squid

My love for kh has officially been re-kindled....that trailer was beautiful....good lord that trailer was BEAUTIFUL! Holy CRAP I need a 3DS-or youtube to watch the walkthrough.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wow shik looks different in here
why did goofy and donald act liek they didnt know anything in kh1 et they were around for everything

Etherealin

I think I was most excited about the special CG scenes!! They are so rare in this series, and now we have Axel lkffs.degfkc

I know 8D This game is definitely worth buying a 3DS for.

How long do you guys think before the US/NA/Europe release dates are announced?

Dale

I hope this game comes out in the US and Europe relatively soon after the Japanese release date to avoid spoiling walkthroughs, Im gonna say that if the game comes out in March say 5th or 15th inbetween, then April or May or even the end of March are possibilities especially if Nomura was talking about localisation as quickly as possible a while back :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wow axel sin the in disney castle this game a real party isnt it
so i can see that the opening movie isgonna be like kh2 showing everythig up to this point

Etherealin

I hope this game comes out in the US and Europe relatively soon after the Japanese release date to avoid spoiling walkthroughs, Im gonna say that if the game comes out in March say 5th or 15th inbetween, then April or May or even the end of March are possibilities especially if Nomura was talking about localisation as quickly as possible a while back :)

I hope so- I can't wait for ages after March now, too hyped over the shiny CG and possible Repliku-ness XD

blueheart

Bronze Member
That second Riku unhooded in Monstro, right (it looked like monstro)? What if its an image created by the realm itself as a test and its showing Riku how he was in that world in KHI.

This makes sense too. But were not sure if the RoS works like that.

I really like the scene with Riku and Quasimodo talking in the darkened cathedral. When I first saw them together at TGS, I thought, "Those two are perfect to be friends with each other"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back