• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
107 screenshots... too few? ;p

Famitsu usually comes out on Thursday, so we should see something on Friday hopefully.

Etherealin

I'm with you on this. He's the only clone that didn't get a second chance or even mentioning. All the others did.
Though he did have a pretty tortured existence...no real memories or anything. At least the other clones have some of their own.

Exactly- what makes Xion more worthy of saving? Personally, I think Repliku had it worse- at least Xion had a name. If it is him, could it be linked to Namine's torment, perhaps? He was one of the people she hurt, and if they manage to save him like the others, maybe it involves her apologizing to him like she did Sora?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
107 screenshots... too few? ;p

Famitsu usually comes out on Thursday, so we should see something on Friday hopefully.

Depends on what measure you define "few". lol.

Exactly- what makes Xion more worthy of saving? Personally, I think Repliku had it worse- at least Xion had a name. If it is him, could it be linked to Namine's torment, perhaps? He was one of the people she hurt, and if they manage to save him like the others, maybe it involves her apologizing to him like she did Sora?

I don't think that first question is answerable without inciting a flame war between Xion-haters and supporters, *ggg*.

It may have to do with overall story importance though, as Xion has more connections to several main characters than the Riku clone.
If Naminé's torment involves her apologizing to the beings she hurt Repliku and Sora wouldn't be the only ones she needs to talk to.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
O.O THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC TRAILER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CGI was beautiful!!
So happy to see all of the new TWEWY characters.
Tron Legacy world looks so much better than I imagined.
I absolutely loved the scene when Lea showed up in Disney Castle and attacked Maleficent and Pete!!! Bad ass!!
It looks like Ienzo, Aleaus, and Lea are working together for Sora and his crew, which I'm so happy to see!!

The scene where Ansem SOD picks up Frollo's sword makes me think that before this scene Riku had a boss battle with Frollo and Frollo dropped his sword. What gives me even more hope for a Frollo boss battle is that it seems the Giant Gargoyle battle has been moved to the bridge!!!

I am a little bummed that Hikari Orchestrated is in the trailer because that means Hikari/Simple and Clean is probably going to be the theme song again, I was hoping for Passion/Sanctuary, but hey I can live with it, who cares about the theme song when this game is this awesome!!!

So many Xehanorts it's crazy!!! Young MX with Vanitas at the end was just a totally mind bonk!!

So it seems that we'll be dropping to the worlds in some sort of mini game which is totally awesome!!

I could go on and on but the point is that this trailer is amazing and this game is going to be an incredible experience!!

I can't wait to see the subbed version of the trailer.

Etherealin

I don't think that first question is answerable without inciting a flame war between Xion-haters and supporters, *ggg*.

It may have to do with overall story importance though, as Xion has more connections to several main characters than the Riku clone.
If Naminé's torment involves her apologizing to the beings she hurt Repliku and Sora wouldn't be the only ones she needs to talk to.

Eeep, I don't want to start a flame war D8
That makes sense; overall, Xion does have more plot significance, but it would be nice for Repliku to have a second chance.

Absent axel

My interest in KH has come back fully thanks to this awesome trailer.

I only want the 3DS because of this game :<

blueheart

Bronze Member

This makes sense, a lot of it. I'm surprised she never mentions him. Whenever she talks about the things she did, she's usually talking about Sora. It's a bit of an injustice to Repliku, all the crap he went through in his very short life *shorter than Roxas and Xion*, all the little happiness he had was a lie.

I don't know if I could see him living. All of his memories are fake, really nothing but that. Unless he went through a mental transformation\brainwash, but then he wouldn't be Repliku, would he?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
O.O THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC TRAILER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CGI was beautiful!!
So happy to see all of the new TWEWY characters.
Tron Legacy world looks so much better than I imagined.
I absolutely loved the scene when Lea showed up in Disney Castle and attacked Maleficent and Pete!!! Bad ass!!
It looks like Ienzo, Aleaus, and Lea are working together for Sora and his crew, which I'm so happy to see!!

The scene where Ansem SOD picks up Frollo's sword makes me think that before this scene Riku had a boss battle with Frollo and Frollo dropped his sword. What gives me even more hope for a Frollo boss battle is that it seems the Giant Gargoyle battle has been moved to the bridge!!!

I am a little bummed that Hikari Orchestrated is in the trailer because that means Hikari/Simple and Clean is probably going to be the theme song again, I was hoping for Passion/Sanctuary, but hey I can live with it, who cares about the theme song when this game is this awesome!!!

So many Xehanorts it's crazy!!! Young MX with Vanitas at the end was just a totally mind bonk!!

So it seems that we'll be dropping to the worlds in some sort of mini game which is totally awesome!!

I could go on and on but the point is that this trailer is amazing and this game is going to be an incredible experience!!

I can't wait to see the subbed version of the trailer.

Memory go to the 1st page there is a link of a subbed version of the trailer there. ;)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
HA! Actual proof he isn't a kid using illusions to make himself older. He's a young ADULT.

*no idea how that theory makes sense to people*

Because the haters and the people who don't like KH anymore just to find something to nitpick about. Besides, there's alot of characters in FF/KH who are older than they look (ex: Serah from FFXIII-2 )

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Eeep, I don't want to start a flame war D8
That makes sense; overall, Xion does have more plot significance, but it would be nice for Repliku to have a second chance.

Me neither, that's why I didn't answer that question.

Yep, in the end, a second chance would be nice for everyone of the suffering ones (yes, Naminé, Roxas and Xion included as well!!!).
Repliku maybe too, despite not being officially on the list, yet this topic also tends to spark many arguments (especially when the incomplete existences are involved) due to a) someone not wanting a character to be back due to dislike or b) because it "may dilute the meaning of a sacrifice".

Etherealin

This makes sense, a lot of it. I'm surprised she never mentions him. Whenever she talks about the things she did, she's usually talking about Sora. It's a bit of an injustice to Repliku, all the crap he went through in his very short life *shorter than Roxas and Xion*, all the little happiness he had was a lie.

I don't know if I could see him living. All of his memories are fake, really nothing but that. Unless he went through a mental transformation\brainwash, but then he wouldn't be Repliku, would he?

This is one of the reasons I'm not so fond of Namine- she was deeply ashamed of what she did, yet she broke Repliku's heart (literally and figuratively) and yet does he get a mention? Nope.

Also, the hooded-Riku in the trailer hasn't been stated which side he's on- maybe he could have formed an allegiance with the bad guys to survive. Or maybe he did go through a mental transformation, who knows?

This is all assuming it isn't Data Riku. If it is, I'll feel really stupid XD

Rohan

The part where Sora, Riku and Mickey are fighting MX in the Keyblade graveyard, and Sora and Riku are looking around trying to find MX and he teleports in between them is
E
P
I
C
!
Oh god that trailer is good

blueheart

Bronze Member
I really wanted Terra, Ven or Aqua, or all of them, to show up in the trailer. Especially Terra. For a minute I thought it was going to be him under the hood.

And I sort of hope it isn't Data Riku. That means an overly complicated explanation and loophole for data versions coming back.

Though I have a feeling it is him....

Etherealin

I really wanted Terra, Ven or Aqua, or all of them, to show up in the trailer. Especially Terra. For a minute I thought it was going to be him under the hood.

And I sort of hope it isn't Data Riku. That means an overly complicated explanation and loophole for data versions coming back.

Yeah, I was wondering how he'd even end up in the RoS, if the whole "you have to die to get there," theory is correct. It being Repliku having ended up there after the events of CoM would make a lot more sense to me.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Data Riku isn't really coming back(well at least he's not dead or something like that i think) if it's really him. I don't know how he's there in the 1st place but i'm sure i read that in DDD we'll found out about the Data in Sora's heart. So the data took the form of Riku again just like in Re:coded. At least that's my theory.

Also Rohan where you saw the scene where MX teleports between Sora and Riku. The only thing i saw after the huge mountain and Mickey is the 2 of them jump and then black screen leading to Sora in what look like Pinocchio's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back