• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

I wonder how the implementation od R2 and L2 buttons with the frankensick will help the gameplay.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

- A new, 8 minute trailer is expected to be released at the beginning of the week via the official Kingdom Hearts Twitter.
I'm calling later today or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Oh, wow. I think I agree with everything you said, actually. You brought up some good points. I think a lot of them are what I always thought, but I never knew how to phrase it. I will say, however, that I think that he thinks he's Light, but other than that, I think our ideas of Frollo really match up, Ikkin;)

And does anyone else find it irritating that they don't capitalize "Light" and Darkness" in the game? I always do in what I write, because I think it helps people understand better, you know? There's a difference in saying, "I'm going to flip the light switch," and "I shall use the power of Light to save the multiverse!" I mean, Light and Darkness can almost even be argued to be characters themselves in this series.

In some ways, at least. I mean, it's nothing like the island on Lost, but... it holds a ton of importance.

And feel free to ignore me. I'm just thinking out loud, as Pence would say. Sorry if this is really off topic, I've just always wondered. If you want, I can delete this if it's a problem.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Isn't it monday morning in japan right now ?

bigbadcloud

still no word on Dilan or Isa in the game:( i want to see Isa's Somebody weapon if its a baseball bat or a sluge hammer lol

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Well, Wednesday is the middle of the week not the beggining.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

still no word on Dilan or Isa in the game:( i want to see Isa's Somebody weapon if its a baseball bat or a sluge hammer lol
uh, i dont know about dilan, but i do think isa was spoted at one point in time. check the famitus trailer impression (?) on the main page

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd take that as a grain of salt. The blogger said somebody with Isa's hair was seen but that was it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Was the Famitsu KH3D Trailer impression the article that was to be in Famitsu this week? Or do we still have an article coming?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Was the Famitsu KH3D Trailer the article that was to be in Famitsu this week? Or do we still have an article coming?

We are still getting an article. It should be giving more information on the Country of the Musketeers and probably the newly announced Tron: Legacy world if we are going by their regular pattern.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hmm everyone got at me for asking one question, what about those before :')

Because Hamster Lord is intentionally trolling just for the lulz. You were being insanely annoying by asking the same question every few hours/pages both here and on Facebook constantly for the entire weekend.

Dale

How about you shut the bonk up and talk about things that aren't the physical trailer before I report you as well.

Everyone has a form of impatience where it be showing the imaptience for the thing that is upcoming by getting impatient with those on the matter as well XD I kid haha im not sure Chaser I know its coming via a twitter feed sometime soon :)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Thank you Souji. let's wait patiently.

Dale

Anyone wanna make bets to what world is gonna be shown first that we dont already know? :)
Im calling... Toy Story XD

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

To be honest, this is exactley why I hate these closed theater trailers. They cause the trolls to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back