• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Do you think they are going to do a bundle where they include the 3DS, game, and "frankenstick" (I like the name too XD)

Maybe a special 3DS would be nice. I've put off buying the actual 3DS JUST in case there is a KH bundle.

A bundle may be a possibility... But since the Circle Pad Pro isn't required, I doubt they'll do a bundle with it included.

Personally, I don't find it to be that big of a deal.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

This camera control sounds awful, if you actually have to press L+R to turn the movement stick into a camera stick. >_< You can't move the camera and the character at the same time? Eww. I'd rather just press forward on the left stick and turn using the camera, like most normal games let you do. =| Guess I'm going to need the frankenstick for sure.
I wouldn't worry too much. That sounds like how the default camera controles for Days were set and you could switch those settings. But I was planning on getting that "frankenstick" for this game any way so I don't see it as a big deal.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'm getting the impression that the worlds will be more connected to the over-all plot, like KH1, and less disjointed and insignificant like KH2. Which should be a plus.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

I'm getting the impression that the worlds will be more connected to the over-all plot, like KH1, and less disjointed and insignificant like KH2. Which should be a plus.

Well Pinocchio mentions "a guy in a black coat told him to.......(etc)". And Maleficent seems like she'll play a part in The 3 Musketeers maybe? And Pete too, but he played a role in nearly all first visits to worlds in KH2, so i'm a little iffy about him.

It will be a plus for sure. XP

I would think someone would post the video by now.....what time would it be in Japan?

MisuzuKamio

Wasn't that referenced in a Nomura interview or something? He said they were going to integrate the worlds more closely. Plus, I just think given the fact that we are hanging around in the RoS that just kind of automatically makes them all connected to the plot that revolves around figuring this realm out and figuring out how to escape it.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

I apologize. I didn't explain as well as I should have. Frollo is not Light. At all. What you have said is true, and I meant it the same way as you did. The thing with Frollo was that he thought he was doing "God's work," and that his cause was just, and holy. He thought the gypsies were all evil, and the epitome of sin. His hunt to get rid of evil blinded him to the evil he himself was causing.

I meant to say he was a being of "Light" because he thought his cause was right, and that he was a hero. But he went too far, was blinded by the "Light", and became the most evil person.

Once again, I apologize for my poor explanation.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

In the next few hours or so I'm going to be making some corrections to the info we have :3
You work so hard Ethy. But thanks for all the hard work that you and the rest of the staff does which makes all of this possible. It's been a great weekend for KH news.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

In the next few hours or so I'm going to be making some corrections to the info we have :3

Thanks Ethy...all that work is truly appreciated. ^__^

Sounds good to me. And you Content writers and your Riku avatars

Shush...leave them be. *ggg*
Also, Riku is not that bad of an avatar-motive anyways. :D

You work so hard Ethy. But thanks for all the hard work that you and the rest of the staff does which makes all of this possible. It's been a great weekend for KH news.

It has been a great weekend indeed for KH...I think this outweighs the stuff we learned at TGS by miles.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thanks guys! The News Staff does this all for you <3

Am I the only one afraid/excited over how much more info we'll get in the coming months? o___o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just note that the orchestral version of Hikari played even in KH2 and Days trailers where Passion/Sanctuary was the theme so it does not mean it will be the theme of the game.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Just note that the orchestral version of Hikari played even in KH2 and Days trailers where Passion/Sanctuary was the theme so it does not mean it will be the theme of the game.

That's what I was wondering.

I want to give thanks to all of those who have provided information and translations! You guys are amazing.

roxas7

well its bin a great weekend full of awesome kh stuff tomorrow i will be going back to hell i mean school but im going to keep my eyes on the site for the trailer excuse my english im from holland

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Thanks guys! The News Staff does this all for you <3

Am I the only one afraid/excited over how much more info we'll get in the coming months? o___o

Gladly. ;)

No, I am also a tad concerned/afraid that we already got too much info as it is.
So many main original characters already confirmed to make at least an appearance and many ambigious scenes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back